• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Descriptive alien prison rp

Dark_creativity

I know the pale thing in the darkest of places
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello. I'm DC, and I'm looking for a RP partner with an interest in scifi and horror for an alien prison setting.

About me

As for who I am as a partner, I'm ghost friendly, chatty OOC, and keep my roleplays in DMs. Because I'm a uni student, I can do around 1 post a day, though things might change when the semester really kicks up. For this idea, I always double and write in third person. My responses range from 200 to 1,800 words but I'm really craving the higher end of that right now. If romance is something you're chasing, this starter would be MxM. Romance isn't required, however.

The idea

The idea surrounds a hostile alien group with a large territory in space. Any travelers who cross their territory for any reason are either captured as trespassers or blown up. In this scenario, YC was captured when they crossed through the territory. I've done this RP for years in the past, and people's previous reasons for crossing have been to sell things on the other side of the empire, avoid the law enforcement of another alien race, getting transferred from their own species' prison, whatever you can think. When YC is captured, they're sent to a factory to work there as a prisoner. If they ever hope to see home again, they'll have to play along in the warden's revenge plot. I'll be playing four prisoners, the warden, and the guards / staff.

For this idea, YC can be human or alien, I don't mind. Multiple characters also work.

If you believe we are a good fit, please message me with any triggers you may have so we can keep it in mind. Disclaimer: In line with site rules, there will be no extreme gore or sexually explicit content.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back