• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ โ€” OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Sorry I wasnโ€™t able to finish Freya yesterday, our wifi has been super slow the last couple of days

kevin kevin would I be able to have until tomorrow to finish my CS? The wifi keeps cutting out and I'm not sure if I'll be able to have it done by tonight

kevin kevin would I be able to have until tomorrow to finish my CS? The wifi keeps cutting out and I'm not sure if I'll be able to have it done by tonight
yes! thatโ€™s totes fine by me. i didnโ€™t have plans to start or anything today since itโ€™s already late for me.

iโ€™d actually prefer if everyone has their sheets done by tomorrow (Friday) if possible!!
thank you all!

I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS!!!!! But real question for yโ€™all, should I keep Kennaโ€™s fc as it is or change it! Let me know!

1683858567235.jpeg

1683858741356.jpeg

personally, i feel like Kennaโ€™s current FC gives off Pyrokinetic vibes!!
I like these both for different reasons. The first one makes her seem more of a witch/magical person, almost a gothic vibe, reminds me of the fire starter movie. The second one is nice because it's more suitable for the rp in the sense that we are all students. That's why I picked my FC. Because Even though Seymour is 21, he looks older from the cigarettes and alcohol. But I do like them both.

meepster meepster Grimm Grimm ItcamefromtheVoid ItcamefromtheVoid
thinking thinking Pipsqueak Pipsqueak Circe Circe .empathogen. .empathogen.
Xen6n Xen6n Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 Hiuly of Starmoon Hiuly of Starmoon
sunshine and whiskey sunshine and whiskey SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles

hi everyone! after looking at a lot of sheets and making careful decisions,
i have chosen who will be a part of this role play and who won't.

you will know if you were accepted if you received a PM with a link to the Discord server.
please do not take it personal if you were not chosen. it was a hard choice for me to make but
i have to make sure i choose characters that will be a good fit for this role play.

there are a few who i have to message personally about sheets and of course, some who asked for extensions.
a huge thank you to everyone who joined this role play and for those who didn't get accepted, i hope we can
role play in the future together!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back