• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 𝑫𝑬𝑵𝑵𝒀 𝑹𝑷 𝑹𝑬𝑸𝑼𝑬𝑺𝑻 [OPEN]

S0LD13R

Magic Eight Ball
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
yo, yo! i’m here requesting a denny (dean / benny) rp! being on season 9 of spn, things have gone down and i’m reeling LMAO.

i’m looking for a NOVELLA benny roleplayer! someone who has good grammar, writes multiple messages, can hold the story, and has an understanding of the characters they’re playing! depending, i might feel inclined to play benny if you’re a good dean just bc i’m desperate 😪. i do ask you’re 15-17 when DM’ing me and have an rp sample ready to go! i can give you one as well just so we’re on the same page!

we can discuss plots / scenarios in DM’s! was thinking something in purgatory! please please DM me or comment if you’re interested tyy and see ya 🫡🫡🫡

Attachments

• IMG_1139.jpeg
    IMG_1139.jpeg
    108.8 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back