• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Noodle Time

Yeah I'm hot...A hot mess
The year is 249 af (after fall). 249 years since the world fell to the demons. During the day humans are safe but at night they are forced to hide behind magical wards meant to keep demons out. They patiently wait for a sign that the God they worship will send down his demi-god son to wipe out the demons but their prayers go unanswered.

In the small town of Arden in the North of the continent there's a stir. Someone is starting a group of hunters who will venture into the night and find the secrets behind the old world. They wish to find wards that not only offer defence but also offence in the vain hope they can take the fight to the demons and push them back into the core of the Earth.

If you're interested/want more info reply to this thread or DM me

This sounds interesting! You count me in whenever it gets started! Will there be more, world - building info whenever the actual RP starts? Or does it grow as the adventure progresses?

This sounds interesting! You count me in whenever it gets started! Will there be more, world - building info whenever the actual RP starts? Or does it grow as the adventure progresses?

I'll be world building a little more when i make the rp ofc

So this is a Fantasy Post Demon World like Diablo or a Modern Post Demon World like Shin Megami Tensei?

Kinda like fantasy future diablo yeah with bows, swords, axes and stuff but they don't realise their ancestors were us. So like they might find old ruins of buildings that look more modern but it's like the world reset back to olden times if you get me

So its like Nier then?

In a way, there is one city built in the ruins of an old modern city but beyond that old world ruins are few and far between. Like Nier but without all the questions about what it means to be human xD

go here and find the link to the cs and make characters if you're interested :)

I was kind of looking for a castlevania roleplay. So there's magic? I'm a little confused on that part. Is it just wards? Could there be other magic?

I was kind of looking for a castlevania roleplay. So there's magic? I'm a little confused on that part. Is it just wards? Could there be other magic?

Just wards but each ward has a different kind of effect. Until the story reaches a certain part though no one will be able to ward anything besides stationary objects and stuff

Pretty much medieval yeah except this is set after modern times. So like the world was destroyed and humanity went backwards rather than forwards and it's like the middle ages again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back