• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Pumpkid

~Vibing along the cosmos~

• In the modern day era of Japan, demons continue to plague the world making their existence difficult to identify without having the proper tools or training. Demon slayers were once popular until the evolution of cities of which we know today. Their service was not much needed for the decline in demons were thought to be dying off only to find out they were in hiding which led the organization to be scarce of slayers and forced to keep their work in secret within their own ring of what slayers are left. Today, demons are roaming through the shadows killing more than usual making Japan a terrifying place to live, of course the band of slayers are trying their best to slaughter the creatures and behead the head demon behind it's revival.

Meanwhile, young slayers from all over the world are gathered as a project and the uprising of the Demon Slayer organization. The chosen few will be the ones to exorcise the infestation and find out. While they are active, they will be trained in combat and follow orders from their crow and or Hashira. They will also stay at a concealed manor that will provide a haven for slayers.

I'll keep an eye on this. I may not be able to commit to it, since I just joined another RP and at the same time one I was involved in last year became active again, but we'll see.

I'll keep an eye on this. I may not be able to commit to it, since I just joined another RP and at the same time one I was involved in last year became active again, but we'll see.
Awe thanks, it depends on how many people and just a few will do

Users who are viewing this thread

Back