• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Demon Hunting: Welcome to the Rejects (CLOSED)

"Half-demon." Shuck corrected sternly. "And let's worry about getting out of here before your date, huh?"

Axel sighed, “it’s not a date. We need to pick them up because they’re getting me to somewhere new. Their name is Gabe and that supply me with holy water.”

She lets out a breath, “he’s not exactly a person you’d get along with. Also how does Luci get along with Holy Water?”

Shortstop didn't look at her.

"Holy Water is piss. Doesn't kill." He scoffed. "Useless."

Shuck raised a brow.
"Only Gabe I know is the one upstairs. Why do you keep saying
'They'?" He made a left toward a black water river leading into a vast cave. "This a group?"

Axel sighs. “Have came from upstairs but messed around a little too much and got rejected, and no it’s just one person that has an ego twice the size of your two combined.”

Shortstop giggled a bit too much at that.
"We don't have waffles." He giggled again.

"Ego." Shuck corrected. "Not Eggo.
And as long as it ain't THE Gabriel, yeah I can take you."
They now pulled into the cavern.
"But only if you help me with a case. You know, to pay me back for all the touble."
He turned on the cracked headlights. "And it'll be a while before we meet anybody I'm bettin. This way out is a roll of the dice, so to speak." He glanced around the darkness. "He better be here." He said quietly.

Axel laughed at Shortstop mistaking ego for eggo. She smiled at Shuck, “Gabe is not THAT Gabe. He’s a relative that was thrown from Heaven though.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back