• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Delinquent Youth

Devin was the reincarnation of bored right now. She was just lying in the grass outside, letting a Wolf Spider climb its way over her hand and back into the grass. "This place sucks. Dont even have a free-roam room for reptiles, what if I find one and wanna keep it?" She muttered.

She sat up, there had to be something to do! She just got done throwing a rock at nothing, that was pretty fun. She stood up, and walked in a full circle before continuing over to the perimeter fence and started to walk alongside it. "99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 98 bottles of beer on the wall"

"Who the hell keeps only beer on the wall anyway? Why not good shit like vodka or something? Ugh, but vodka isnt good shit. It takes like shit" She muttered. Than her interest was peaked when she saw a dark slither-y thing through the grass. "Ooh!" She grabbed it, ignoring the hissing, and picked up a Rubber Boa.

"Native to Idaho, Rubber Boa! Aww, look at you and your tiny eyes" She felt it wrap around her arm, striking her arm, but she knew it wasnt venomous so she could care less. "No, bad. I will find you some food. Rats will do! Or a bunny!" The boa was only 2 ft long, Rubbers dont get horribly long.

"I'll name you Ribbon. Even though you look kinda like a big worm" She said, walking back inside. "Ribbon the Rubber Boa!"

After awhile, her glass was empty and the timer for the lasagna went off. Aleks pulled both pans from the over and at them in the stove. Once she found a plate she cut into the vegetarian lasagna and pulled out a large piece for herself.

She may have been somewhat if a savage, but she still had manners so she sat down at the table across from the island. As she ate, Aleks gazed out if the large window next to the table.

~~~

Cain was in a trance, watching the movie in front if him. He basically forgot that he was in a house full of delinquents. It wasn't until he smelt food cooking that he snapped out if it. 'Lasagna.' He thought to himself as he stood up and walked to the kitchen.

Cain noticed the white haired female eating at the table. "Why are there two pans?" He asked as he looked for a plate.

"The one on the left is regular, the one on the right is vegetarian." She replied, not looking in his direction but out the window.

Cain easily chose the regular lasagna, cutting out a big piece for himself before sitting down at the table next to the girl.

"I'm Cain." He said, introducing himself before taking a bite from the food in front of him.

"Aleks." She replied, seeming somewhat uninterested. Or at least Cain thought. When she looked over at him for the first time since the 'conversation' started, there was a friendly smile, warm eyes, and soft features.

"Nice to meet you." Cain returned the smile before taking another bite.

"Likewise."

He noticed that she wasn't really eating. Just swirling her fork on her plate and looking out the window. He decided not to say anything though since it could've been from anxiety that he was there.

Cain simply finished his serving and rinsed his plate and fork before putting them in the dishwasher. "Thank you for making the food." He said before walking back to the living room.

He sat back down on the couch and looked over at the girl sitting on the couch next the one he was on. "What are you thinking about?" He asked her as he watched her expression. She looked pretty deep in thought, or at least he thought she did.

Miss Mack Miss Mack

Last edited:
While sitting up, Ana saw the chained girl from earlier flash her a smile as she walked by, causing Ana to return one. But there was an odd feeling that came with it. This girl must have done some messes up stuff to require chains like she saw before. And the smile just then....her canine teeth were really sharp. It was a little weird, but everyone had their quirks right? Anyway, now she had to decide on what to do. On one hand, there was head downstairs and socialize, which made her nervous just thinking about it. She could also head to the pool she saw while exploring, but she only had one bra for now, and didn't know if they were gonna be provided with clothes, so decided against that option real quick. "Socialize it is," She muttered to herself, leaving, and shutting the door behind her. She went down stairs, quick steps could be heard if anyone was listening, then a thudnas she jumped the last few, landing on one foot. The other slid out form under her, causing her to slide some, but she managed to catch herself and head into the living room. The girl from before, a boy, and another girl were all watching one of her favorite movies cause she low-key had a crush on Hugh Jackman when she was younger. So she took a seat on one of the couches.

Letting herself get dragged into the movie, it was only after the boy returned did she realize someone had made food. Her stomach growled, so she stood and walked into the kitchen. Grabbing a plate and a fork, She chose the pan with the vegetarian option, and sat down at the table to start eating. After taking a few bites, She looked at the girl who was also sitting there, and smiled. "Hello, I'm Ana. Thanks for making the food...if you're the one who made it." _Lucifer_ _Lucifer_

Aleks was deep in thought, thinking of her past and all time she's spent in isolation, not just in jail/prison but at home as well. It wasn't until she heard someone speak to her that she snapped out of it. She looked over at the girl who had just sat down.

"I'm Aleks." She replied, giving her a small grin before taking a small bite from the food in front her. She hadn't really touched her food before then. "I did make it, and thank you for thanking me." Her voice was warm and kind as she spoke.

Aleks had slightly lost her appetite. Thinking of the past often did that to her, which was kind of funny. Remembering back to all those days, months, maybe even years if you add the days up, where she was locked in her parents basement, chained up and starved. You would think that if she was remembering about being deprived of food that she would want to eat, that she want to stuff her face... but she didn't. She kind of wanted to vomit, although she physically couldn't.

Aleks continued to play with her food, staring at it as her mind trailed off once again. She was starting to grow a bit tired. Maybe it was watching the sky slowly change colors that made her lethargic. It looked like it would be about 6:00 pm out, which was too early to go to bed. So she continued to sit there and think.

FireMaiden FireMaiden

Ana smiled again upon receiving a response, "Its nice to meet you Aleks. I hope we get along," She said, before dropping the conversation to eat. It was the best the thing she's had in a while, even if lasagna wasn't her most liked food. Cause nothing beat home made hibachi chicken with fried rice. Ooo, maybe she could make some.of her native food here. "I wonder if I can even get the stuff to make anything," She thought to herself, taking the last few bites of food. After that, She stood, taking her plate back to the kitchen, before putting it in the dishwasher, before getting a glass of water. When Ana looked back at Aleks, She cocked her eyebrow. The other girl seemed distant, like She was here but a hundred miles away at the same time. Taking a sip if water, She sat back down at the table, revealing a hidden candy bar. It was her favorite, a cookies n' cream Hershey bar. About to take a bite, She stopped, and broke it in half. "Want some?" She asked Aleks, offering her half. _Lucifer_ _Lucifer_

Aleks glanced over at the girl and smiled. A small chuckle fell her lips as she smoothed on of her eyebrows. "Sure." She replied and opened her hand to take it.

She wasn't a real big fan of Hershey's chocolate, but she did like the cookies and cream chocolate bars they had. Maybe she just didn't really like pure chocolate bars. Dark chocolate was out of the question and milk chocolate wasn't that great either. White chocolate kit Kats were pretty amazing.

Aleks only ever ate candy on Halloween. Her parents didn't want to feed her in general, only feeding her their scraps, so why would they get her candy? Then when they died she decided to try some and thought it was too sweet. Halloween was an exception though because it was her favorite holiday and if it involved candy, so be it, she would eat some.

"So, are you bored too? Or is it just me?" She asked Ana after she finished the little bit of chocolate. To get the taste from her mouth she started to actually eat the lasagna on her plate.

FireMaiden FireMaiden

Ana was happy that Aleks took the candy, since Dave knew that lots if people from prison didn't trust her. The guards couldn't get past the sweet, traumatised girl. The prisoner's not so much. True, She was tried as an adult for what she did of course, so appt of the ladies she was with were a little older than her. So they could see through the act. Or so they thought, how she acts and what she can act like are really two aides of the same coin, and switching is like second nature. After all, that's how she wasn't found out for so long. Anyway, it meant a lot to her that Aleks seemed to be accepting her. It was a nice change.

When she asked if Ana was bored, She nodded. "Yep. A little. Talking to new people is fun, well, in my opinion at least," She answered. "How long do you think we'll be here? I have someone waiting for me and I don't want to keep her waiting for long." _Lucifer_ _Lucifer_

Aleks thought about the question. From what she could remember about the house, you got out once the people who were observing noticed a change in behavior.

"We get out when they think we're normal." She replied, pointing up slightly to point out the camera in the corner.

She didn't really feel like changing for the people of the world. It wasn't really her fault she is the way she is, it was her upbringing. It didn't really make sense to her either, like Hey, you've killed more people than my preschooler can count but if you do good in this house you're free and won't have to spend the rest of your life in prison! And apparently if you kill someone here it doesn't matter to them, they just collect the body and leave you be. So why change when you can get all you need in this house and not have to work or worry about authority?

"Who's waiting for you?" She asked Ana before standing up. Aleks walked over the sink and rinsed her plate and fork before setting them in the dishwasher. She then sat back down at her spot at the table.

FireMaiden FireMaiden

Last edited:
"Normal huh?" She said quietly, furrowing her brows. What even was normal? Not matter what it was, She never had it. Normal is different for everyone. Besides, She was a normal person. She showed no psychological chances after what she did, infact, She improved! So why are they gonna keep her here? Inst she a normal person by societies standards? They treat people worse off than her better. Ama bite her lip, drawing enough blood for it to dribble down her chin, but once she realized she quickly wiped it away.

"My sister," Ana finally replied. "She's in foster care, and she made me promise I would get her when I got out," She explained, looking at Aleks, "I don't want anything to happen to her, so I hope they think I'm normal soon so I can see her again. It's been four years." _Lucifer_ _Lucifer_

Last edited:
Aleks looked Ana in the eye, sympathy dripping from them like invisible tears. "Just play nice for the cameras and you'll get out soon enough." She said in almost a whisper, giving her a smile.

Aleks didn't have any siblings. Why would her parents have another child if they hated the first one they got? Although, during those times when she was chained up in the basement for about a week she would tend to hallucinate. She would imagine having a little brother that would keep her company sometimes. As she grew up she easily let go of the little boy. She started to embrace the pain and enjoy the solitude. Sometimes she would even miss the feeling of the metal digging into her skin and making it raw. She started to like the basement, it was better than her parents beating her.

"I can help, maybe if they think you've made some friends and you're learning social skills that'll boost your chances." Aleks have her another smile as she waited for a response.

FireMaiden FireMaiden

Ana was surprised by her response to say the least, but she was happy to know that Aleks wasn't what she seemed. "Of course. Playing nice is what I do," She responded with a small chuckle.

Ana had been her sisters protecter since the day Jinova was born. She took all the abuse that their parents could spread out between two children. She got good at hiding it, and her tolerance grew. Eventually she grew numb, to the pain, to the abuse, and once her parents caught on, they started with Jinova. It could only go on like that for a while until people started to catch on. Cops were called, but nothing could be done because there was no proof. They lived a life of terror, drowning above ground with no chance of help unless someone dove in...or They took matters into their own hands. Or more, until Ana did something.

When Aleks made her offer, Ana smiled. "That sounds wonderful Aleks, thank you,"She replied. _Lucifer_ _Lucifer_

"No problem, honey." She replied before standing up. "I think I'm gonna go take a walk." Aleks then stood up and walked over to the front doors, opening them before walking out into the summer air.

She took in a deep breath. The warm air felt nice. It was probably 82° F. out and she was wearing a dark grey t-shirt with black skinny jeans. The heat didn't bother her though so she started her walk.

Aleks walked along the perimeter of the fence, getting as far away from the house as possible. The building had a strange atmosphere that she didn't particularly like. She had two allies and there were three other people she hadn't really met. Well, two other people. The tall boy seemed to be okay with her but they hadn't really talked all that much. Then there was the kid she waved at, the fourth to show up and then that other guy who was smoking on the front porch.

Anyway, outside felt better. It was quiet and peaceful instead of quiet and tense. Maybe it was just tense inside because she felt on edge there. She didn't know.

It wasn't long before she noticed a figure in front of her. Another person? Really? That would be seven people. All in one day. How wonderful. At least there were seven rooms and no one would be having to share one yet.

As she approached the figure she realised she was right, it was another person. She seemed to be holding a snake as well.

"Aw. Cute." Aleks said softly as she was getting ready to pass them.

VanRIPPED VanRIPPED

Deidre looked around her cell for a blank space a she balanced a pocketknofe on her forefinger spinning it around like one of those stupid spinner things the kids had nowadays. There was murmurs around the jail about certain people being gone. They were taken to another cell or some even murmured thwy were set free... Deidre scoffed at the comments rolling her eyea. Sometimes when people spent too much time in this place they tended to think that freedom was still an option. She pushed her cot to the side and crouched down as she spotted the crack in the wall. Perfect. Just like she wanted to keep decorating her body with ink she had the desire of leaving not an empty space om that cell wall of hers. There were heavy footsteps approaching as her jail door slammed ajar and a heft soldier came in briskly putting a pair of cuffs on her wrists. Her foul mouth couldnt help but curse the man as he dragged her out.
" what the fuck is your problem?! " As she skidded on her shoes down the hall and the criminals hooted and hollered. She rolled her eyes annoyed with the place since day one and hoping that even the death sentence would be better than this. Of course in this state that was illegal. Damn it.
She was dragged the way dogs are choked out of the streets when they are headed to the pound. Little did she know she was headed the exact opposite. The sunlight hit her like headlights of a truck, blinding and to her surprise a heat wave welvomed her to the putside world she had been forbidden to see since the incident at lunch a week ago. To be honest, such a pussy of a woman should have known not to mess with her. Everyone knew Deidre sent people to the er constantly. Soon enough she was sitting in the back of a car by herself and as the engined roared to life she wondered what would be of this.

" Is she the last one? " the guards murmured in the shotgun seat. The driver nodded, " Yea the rest are already there."

An hour later they pulled up a dusty old road, just as the sun lied down behimd thw mountains and the light ceased to exist. They shoved her out of the backseat and she came face to face with a...house. A fuckin old wooden house in,the moddle of nowhere. She hoped this wasnt some reality tv show thing for delinquent youths. She gritted her teeth and glared at the officers. ...what was she supposed to do here by herself?...And that when she saw another human. She narrowed her eyes and thats when she realized the guards were taking her cuffs off. she quickly retracted her hands as soon as they were freed and spat. The guards didnt say a word and left her like an abandoned puppy.

" Hell." She walked toward the house.

"Alright, have fun Aleks!" Ana said as her new friend left. She seemed to be a good person, and she knew that you can't judge people based on what they did. She knew a mass murderer in jail who actually was a pretty chill lady. Dispite thinking murder was a good way to pass the time. She was prettybcreative though, and had down interesting stories. Anyway, Ana stood and put her glass in the dishwasher. Now she had to decide on what to do. She could possibly go swimming, that being something she's wanted to do for a while now, but again only one bra. Wait, maybe there were clothes already in her room? Previous tenants and all. Deciding shed go check, she'd hurry upstairs. Even if there wants a bathing suit, She could probably find something to wear, like shorts and a tank top, or another bra. She paused at the top go the stairs however. "What if there aren't any towels?" She asked herself outloud, and since she didn't feel like going on a towel search, Ana just turned around and went back downstairs. One thing she knew though, She was gonna go swimming tomorrow no matter what, cause thinking of it , while it wasn't that late, it was almost night time.

She soon found herself walking aimlessly around the house, not really doing much until she came upon the library. There were two people inside, both guys who she had briefly seem before. And she knew they hadn't eaten yet, so decided she'd let them know there was food. "Um, hello," She started approaching them, "Aleks made dinner. It's lasagna, invade you want any." Huxalot Huxalot Generic Name Generic Name

A stray SUV was driving along the road towards the Deliquent House. Inside the car sat one Jaspar Hobbs, a slutty rebel with a knack for getting into trouble. Jaspar was surprised when they said he'd be going to a house. He thought they'd charge him like an adult. He'd been pretending to be one for two years so they might as well do so. Jaspar had it coming to him. He didn't have to go on the heist but he said he would anyway. They were busted before they even got there due to the undercover cop in the group. Only once Jaspar had his prints taken, it was found for him to be a missing person and a liar for the past two years. He fucked up so he might as well confess to everything he did. He didn't care. He thought he'd go to a juvenile centre and he'd fuck a few people whilst he was in there and once he came back out he'd change his name and hop back into the strip scene. It just seemed like the world had a different plan for him.

He was laying in the back of the car, drowsy. He'd been a conniving little bastard so they injected him with a mild sedative to calm him down. He was still pretty awake, just a little weird. He spoke, "You know, if you said you wanted me laying down in the back of your car, you could've just asked." Flirty even when drowsy; it shows where his priorities lied. He changed the subject, "Could you at least have brought my guitar so I don't go bat shit insane in there?" No reply. He groaned, "Fine. I'll just lay here then."

The car soon pulled up to the house. The guards pulled Jaspar out of the back seats and opened the house's front door before throwing him inside and closing it again. He got up from the ground and yelled, "Hey," before kicking the door. They could've at least undone the handcuffs. He sighed and walked into what he presumed was the living room. "Hey people," he said to no one in particular, "The party's arrived." Jaspar threw himself down on the couch and smiled. He hoped these people weren't stick in the muds. He had a happy life to live and they wouldn't help.
(OPEN)

Once the movie was over Cain stood and stretched, causing his 6'5" body to look bigger than it actually was. He decided he would get something to drink, if they had anything good to drink that is. When he turned around some young, drugged lid was standing there. Cain could help but laugh when he spoke.

"Here, the party can't start unless you're uncuffed now can it?" Cain would've said big boy at the end of his sentence but the kids was more than a foot shorter than him. He leaned down and pulled a paper clip from one of the pockets in his jacket before fiddling with it in the key hole of the cuffs. When it popped he removed the cuffs and put them in his pocket. "Might need those for later." He said, winking at the lid before patting him on the back.

As he passed the doors to make his way to the kitchen he noticed a new face walking towards the house. He opened the doors for her with a charming smile before returning to his task at hand.
Once he opened the alcohol cabinet he looked and found what he was looking for. Vodka. Although he was quite the experimentalist, so he grabbed some whiskey as well. In fact, he just grabbed everything, setting it all down on the large island. Cain then grabbed multiple glasses, all for himself although if someone wanted to join him he wouldn't stop them.

He mixed and mixed. Making concoction after concoction. Some of the tastes were God awful but he forced himself to finish them. Others tasted really good and he mentally marked down the ingredients for the future.

Last edited:
Deidre walked with no particular enthusiasm in the world and saw a guy teice her size towering over her with a smug smile as he opened the door for her. Disgusted with the attempt of charming her she walled past him narrowing her eyes at him and scooting past him. She watched the brooding man make drinks as if others would join him but didn't even bother to share...jerk... She took a deep breath before scanning the room. Perfect. Blank walls everywhere. She spotted a set of stairs and came to the cobclusion being the last one, all the rooms had been taken and she prayed to God she didn't have to share one. She heard the guy announce a party and she herself scoffed at the man, her gaze looking him up and down. Definetely was not sure what kind of party he was talking about unless it was a lame highschool kickback. And thats when she realized this kid probably just got outof highschool...and it hadnt been too long since she had been there too. Damn.

She looked around losing her apetite and bolted upstairs. She saw each door blank, wooden and left ajar with empty beds. Seemed as if no one had claimed anything. She walked into one of the rooms and opened the closet and stwpped back as she saw what seemed to be a girls clothea. Repulsive. Who wore ...that?! She half closed the closet and sought the upstairs to be uneventful. And descended the stairs slowly and sat on the bottom one, " Do what the hell we doin here anyway?"

Aleks walked past the girl with a snake and continued her walk along the perimeter of the fence. She thought and thought and man did she have a craving. Once she got back to the house she'd have to empty her vein once again. God, I can't wait for someone to piss me off. She thought to herself. If she killed someone here then she would have a drink AND a meal, perfect.

Once she made it back to the house it was dark. The sun had set behind the mountainous terrain and stars appeared in the sky. The doors to the house were already open. When she walked through them she closed them, becoming annoyed at everyone since they couldn't seem to be able to close a damn door. Aleks didn't look at anyone directly, didn't care to see their faces. She saw Cain making drinks to the left and a new fetus in the living room to the left with Pandora. Great. She refused to babysit this kid.

Up the stairs at the end of the corridor and to her right was her wonderful room. Aleks opened the door, walked through, closed, and locked it behind her. She walked to the glass sliding doors that lead to the balcony and opened the curtains to them, revealing a beautiful night sky. She may have had a craving but perhaps it would be nice to just sit on her bed and watch the sky outside. It really didn't matter though, she was alone and slightly happy for that.

Last edited:
Jaspar smirked at the tall boy who flirted with him as he uncuffed him. He already knew who was top of his fuck list already; that messy brown hair and scruff beard could lear anyone in. When he mentioned about keeping the hand cuffs for later he just laughed and mumbled, "Oh I will," to himself.

He walked into the kitchen, following the tall boy. Jaspar whipped himself up some berries to eat along with some crackers and soft cheese. Eating healthy was important for a stripper; Jaspar's body didn't come naturally. He peaked over at the tall boy who was mixing alcohol and stared at him for a second before speaking, "So, do I get the name of the hot guy who uncuffed me or is he going to play hard-to-get?"

Everything about Jaspar just screamed sex. There was nothing about this kid that didn't; from his outfit and haircut to personality and attitude, it wasn't a surprise that he'd spent the last two years stripping. If the tips weren't that good, he would've went to prostitution at this point. He was lucky the men loved his body so much.

Cain smiled at the groggy boy. He was starting to get a little tipsy and he hated getting drunk so started putting the bottle of alcohol away.

"I'm Cain." He said, closing the cabinet. Cain finished the last of his drink and started putting the glasses in the dishwasher. "What about you? Am I to know the name of the cute boy I gave freedom to, or is he going to put me in suspense?"

Once all the dishes were in the dishwasher, Cain turned around a peered down at the boy. He looked old enough to be legal, but his height said otherwise. Although, in this house legal age requirements didn't really matter, now did they?

Maybe this place wasn't going to be COMPLETELY boring. Perhaps it could a bit fun, who knew. With eight delinquents here there was bound to be drama, which is always entertaining.

~~~

Aleks continued to sit on her bed and think. 'Pandora is an ally, Ana is an ally/friend?, Cain is unknown but probably an ally, snake girl is unknown, smoking guy is unknown, adorable boy she waved at is unknown but seems as if he could be an ally. Another door was closed too, another person?' That would make nine people and there's only seven rooms, two people would have to share. Luckily her room was locked so no one would get in.

Cain was a good name. It suited him well. Jasper didn't know if his name suited him. He'd gone by many since running away from home. Benny, Raphael, Louis and Joseph were among the few he used. He didn't know if he suited the names he'd given himself. He simply went along with life trying to live it as happy as possible.

"Jaspar," he stated, "But if you wish to call me something else, I'm open for suggestions." He winked. He could already tell that this would be fun. He'd have the first name on this list off soon enough. He didn't know how many gay, bi or pan guys there were in this house but he'd soon find out and break all their hearts along the way.

Last edited:
"Nice to officially meet you, Jasper." Cain said, smiling down at the boy before passing him to walk out of the kitchen.

Cain walked up the stairs and to his room. He shut the door behind him and grabbed a little plastic bag of oxy from his back pocket. He popped two of the pills before tucking them away in the first drawer of his dresser. It would hopefully let him sleep somewhat decently that night. The day had been rather long and he was starting to grow tired.

He ruffled his hair and started stripping away the layers her had on. Once he was down to his boxers, he folded up his clothes and set them in the second drawer of the dresser. The bed was queen sized, like the rest of the bedrooms. It had a black bed set that looked like it hadn't been touched in a while. That is, until, Cain flopped down and shut his eyes, not bothering to cover up. It only took a couple minutes before he was out like a light.

He smiled as Cain left. Yep. He was definitely getting with that. He turned around and picked up the bowl of fruit before heading to one of the free bedrooms. He needed to move in and feel comfortable. If he wasn't getting his kicks from crime or stripping then music and comfort are going to have to fill in for it. He walked into a free bedroom and placed his fruit down on the bed before opening the closet to look at the clothing they had on offer. No; none of it was slutty enough.

Jaspar was wearing super skinny ripped black jeans, black boots, a tank top, a plaid shirt and denim jacket just a few days ago which was by far one of the least slutty outfits he owned and what was in his closet was just embarrassing. He wouldn't be comfortable in any of this. How did they expect them to be normal members of society if they couldn't wear what they wanted to wear? He slammed the closet door shut and flopped back onto his bed. He picked at his fruit and sighed. He wouldn't enjoy it here if he couldn't wear what he wanted to wear.

Last edited:
Flirt.
Deidre hoped the Jaspar guy wouldn't even try to charm her like the drinks guy already did. She looked around at the uneventful night and she got up to walk outside. She let her hair loose out of the bun and it ran a bit past her shoulders. She realized there was a pool. She looked around and saw no one around and grinned. She looked back inside and chuckled to herself. Soon enough skinny dipping didnt sound like a bad idea. She slowly worked on the buttons of her jeans and her shirt came flying off and she dived in. Refreshing and probably the only time she would have peace in a long time.

She swam a couple of laps and then looked up at the moon that was a full moon. Wondering what the hell she was supposed to do at this place?

Min Jun had been caught off-guard when the authorities packed him up in the back of the black SUV. It was night. He thought they would have ceased transport at this point. ...Maybe he was the last one? He shrugged. It didn't really matter. The ride was smooth halfway there before it got erratically bumpy - something that annoyed him, especially when he was pretty much left to his own devices in the back of the van with no belts or straps to help him keep his balance or stay in place.

He was in a drowsy stat, half asleep when he realized the van had stopped. He heard doors slam shut followed by heavy footsteps. He only smirked, knowing they had to be coming for him. The back doors opened to the sight of Min Jun squatting on his feet and huddled in the corner with dark hair dangling in his face. There was a loud tapping against the metal and he lifted his head. "Relax. I'm not asleep."

The guard only waved his hand for him to come out and with a sigh, Min Jun complied. They had gotten him this far; there was no point in making this complicated now. They held him by the forearms as he hopped down from the back of the truck, and continued holding as they guided him toward the large fence. One guard stepped forward to unlock the gate while the other gripped the young man's wrists. As soon as the gate was open, the other guard swiftly unfastened the cuffs and shoved him inside, the gate automatically locking once it swung shut behind him.

Just as quickly as they had gotten rid of him, the guards were closing the doors to the SUV and driving off again. Min Jun only sighed and rubbed his wrists to comfort them from the tight grip of the cuffs. Looking ahead, he could see the house where he was to be shacked up with all the others - the rebels, the crazies, the misfits. He could hear faint voices and other sounds coming from within the house; the others were definitely making themselves comfortable. With a sigh, he began patting down his body, searching for cigarettes. It was the only thing they gave back to him as it was probably the only non-illegal thing he had on him when arrested. They hadn't been keen on giving him his lighter and actually hadn't, but he always had an extra and had his ways of hiding it.

While he wasn't a major smoker, he was a bit disappointed in his blunt deficiency. However, he usually only smoked weed on exceptionally good days and he didn't see anything 'exceptionally good' happening here. So, he proceeded with his bad day routine and pulled out a cigarette and the stashed lighter, lighting the stick with a swift flick before tucking the lighter away again. He took a couple of puffs, then slowly blew out the smoke, feeling a little more at ease, but still fairly irritated. His emotions were no matter, though. He was here and he was going to be here until the outside world decided otherwise. So, he might as well have made himself feel at home. Casually, he began walking the perimeter, finding out just what this place had to offer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back