• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Delinquent Youth

Kypher Hawthorne
209e1c34722a4167e88bb215fc28e9ce--young-mens-hairstyles-mens-hairstyle-.jpg

"3, 2, 1, KAABOOOOOOOM!!!"

The guards in the car all jerked away from him in sudden fright, fearful that the kid was about to suicide bomb them. Large hands gripped the overhead and door hand holds tensely. They certainly wouldn't have put it past him. He already seemed crazy enough and fully justified to be thrown in the place he was about to be kicked into.

Kypher, on the other hand, could not have been more excited with his situation, "I get to go to the big big house, right? The one made completely out of wood? Right? Yessssss!" His feverish celebrations were offputting the guards, to say the least, who had all worked up a sweat as if the boy was actually generating some kind of fire in the car. Most of the delinquents were in cuffs and/or chains, but they had trusted Kypher so little to remain passive that they had actually decided to transport him in a straight suit jacket, the kind you would find at mental asylums. Somewhere Kypher had very nearly gone if it wasn't for the crimes he had committed. Everyone in the car had been told of what Kypher had done and what he was capable of. A pyromaniac who had an almost genius-like talent for causing fires and other kinds of destruction, he wa clearly not one to be trusted to be left to his own devices.

As the car pulled up to the gates of the house, Kypher started bouncing up and down as his excitement increased by tenfold, his eyes lighting up over the view of his muzzle. He had bit one of the guards earlier. As the doors opened, Kypher was basically lifted and carried from the SUV, which was made possible due to his light weight and small stature, as well as the guards' large frames. As the gate opened, Kypher was set down on the ground carefully, perhaps in fear that the guards would incur some fiery wrath from the kid. However Kypher was more than pleased thus far.

"Well bye bye! I hope I get to play with you next time. I left you a little present back at the car, by the way. Have fun!" His smile was innocent enough, but his eyes betrayed a sick humour. Suddenly, they all started sweating all the more feverishly, the guards sprinted back the SUV after having quickly slamming the gate shut. God knows what insane fire bomb or explosive that monster had left behind. Giggling slightly, William stood up and turned back to the house. He may have been bluffing, maybe not. It was just fun to watch them fear the fire, fear the power he had grown to love. Taking a few tentative steps forward, his previous devious grin falling into a curious state of wonderment, Kypher gazed about, trying to decide what he could set fire to first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back