• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Delinquent Youth

_Lucifer_

Hey snappin' necks and cashin' checks is what I do
Aleks had particularly hated everything but she didn't hate that she was going to this house. She would be free of the government pricks that thought they could push her around.She would be free of these god awful handcuffs and chains. The only thing she wouldn't be free of were people. God how she hated people. Especially these guards that looked all buff and intimidating but were really pansies, pointing their guns at her as if she were a lioness hunting for prey. Although, if people actually knew all of what she had done in her past, they too would cower at the sight of her... because it was more likely than not that she was hunting them as prey.

When they made their way through the gates and came to a stop, Aleks finally opened her eyes. Looking directly at the guard in front her with a hard, expressionless face. It was when one the guards opened the door to the SUV that her face softened into a smile and warmth poured from her eyes, an attempt to lure prey into her trap. She knew this attempt wouldn't work, since the guards were well aware of her capabilities. She was just bored and felt like playing around with them, like children playing with their food or a cat playing with a mouse. As the guards stepped out of the SUV, they pulled on the capture noose around her neck (a long metal stick with a wire "noose" at the end, used to capture stray/dangerous animals) forcing her out of the SUV. The pain of the wire digging into her flesh made her grin, exposing four canine teeth that were unnaturally sharp.

As the guards kept Aleks a good distance away from themselves they whispered to each other, trying to decide how they were going to free her without getting attacked by the young female. While they stood, Aleks could practically smell the fear dripping from their rigid structures. "Oh, honey. It's really not that hard. Just take this thing off my neck and uncuff me." She said, although the guards weren't really listening. Eventually, Aleks grew impatient and yanked back, pulling the capture noose from the guards hands. She then had enough time to slip from the wire grip and kick the piece of metal away.

Once the sympathetic nervous system kicked in, the guards lifted their guns and aimed at Aleks, who was currently walking around them. She really wasn't afraid of getting shot, it wouldn't be the first time, all she wanted was to be uncuffed... and maybe have one the big, buff guards guards for dinner. Is it really that much to ask for? Oh! and maybe the chains could be removed from her ankles as well, that would be nice. Unfortunately, the guards chickened out and retreated to the black SUV where they swiftly exited through the high gates.

"Are you FUCKING SERIOUS?!" She screamed at the SUV that was slowly disappearing in the distance. There was nothing she could do with the handcuffs around her wrists, she couldn't even open the door to the house. So she stood there, anger dripping from almost every pore in her body as she tried clear her mind and think of a plan.

Pandora was a god awful liar, that's the main reason why it was discovered so quickly that she had committed her crimes. She was attempting to be sad and upset during the car ride towards her new, but improved, temporary prison. The guards were keeping an eye on her, despite her small frame but they knew how happy she was to be here. Pandora was stupidly excited to be out of metal bars and into the literal woods where she can run and be free, almost like a wild animal being let off it's chains.

The large SUV which carried her slowly rolled to a stop at the gate not far from the first car she had seen since leaving the Hall. Clearly, the criminal in that car was going to be a huge mess and was going to be the Trouble Maker God at this ridiculous house. Pandora let out a sigh of relief as one of the shorter guards practically lifted her up out of her seat and plopped her onto the ground. "Here yah go, Miss." He said cheerfully. Soon a larger guard got out of the car and harshly grabbed Pandora's arm and led her away from the nicer guard, this new guard had a slight snarly look to his smile as he looked back at the nicer guard. He would surely get a punishment as soon as they had left the sights of this house. Pandora let herself be led to the gates, she saw the girl from the first car being thrust inside and then the gates had slammed shut behind her. Pandora was getting fairly concerned with the other girl, but she would attempt to hold her own. Things would be better once her twin arrived.

The gate to the "compound" was closed gently behind Pandora and left hardly any trace besides a soft, but harsh, clicking of the locks latching into place. She rubbed her wrists and looked around, almost ecstatic to feel the wind on her face and smell the surrounding pines rather than the eroding rock of the Hall. Pandora kept an eye on the other girl in the complex, feeling the terror rise within her. Pandora herself was not a violent kid, she just enjoyed taking things and.... "borrowing" them. This other girl looked like a cannibal...

Aleks watched as another SUV appeared in the distance. 'Great.' she thought to herself. The anger was slowly starting to dissipate, or it was. When a younger female emerged from the SUV and walked through the gates with free wrists and ankles Aleks almost exploded. She tried to control her anger by staring at the girl with a hard, expressionless face. As she started to calm down, she took in a breath and softened her face.

"Well, darling. Are you just going to stand there?" Aleks asked with a warm voice. flashing a light smile at the girl. "You look a bit frightened. Perhaps it would help if I introduced myself. I'm Aleks, and I would be ever so grateful if you would help me inside and out of these God awful chains." The smile remained on her face as she slowly walked towards the girl, stopping about a yard and a half in front of her.

The government was one smart little son of a bitch. Having a house in the middle of nowhere to send youthful delinquents that no longer care about? Genius. The only problem is, Cain wasn’t really one for strangers. He was fine with solitude, oh god was she fine with solitude. Most of Cain's life was spent locked in a closet or chained up in a basement. The fact that  he didn’t enjoy strangers wasn’t going to stop the large SUV in it’s tracks and send him home though.

As they (Cain and the government drivers and officers) passed through the fifteen foot tall gate that was attached to the fifteen foot high fence, Cain sighed. A new place with new people… only, the house had no sign of life inside.

“Are there any others here? I thought this was some big thing?” Cain asked the big, burley officers. They simply shook their heads. The other people in the car hadn’t said a word the entire trip, and it was a long trip, almost 12 hours. Cain slept for about 9 of those hours, the rest of it was spent joking around with the officers, teasing the officers, etc. 

The house was huge. It was a rather modern building, big and white, flat and bold, lots of windows. Once the SUV stopped, one officer stepped out while the other officer pushed Cain out of the vehicle roughly.

“Woah, buddy. Careful. I’m precious cargo.”  He said, a water fall of sarcasm falling off her tongue. Cain winked at the officer and blew him a kiss, causing the man to push him towards the house. “So is this the part where you uncuff me?” He asked them with a smile before giving them puppy dog eyes and pouting. The officers didn’t answer. Instead, the one that was pushing him around uncuffed him. Both of the officers then aimed their guns at Cain, backing up into the SUV. Once they were in, the vehicle took off, the gate closing and locking behind them.

It was then when Cain noticed the two females standing in the open. One of them looked quite normal while the other was covered in chains and still cuffed.

"Damn girl, what did to be chained up like that?" He asked, staying where he was at. He really didn't feel like starting a legit conversation just yet, he wanted to go explore the house and maybe take a nap.

Pandora looked over the chained up girl who came closer, too close for comfort, several steps. She opened her mouth to speak before closing it and deciding to reword her answer. She stood a tad bit taller, but it didn't do much, as she said, "What are you gonna give me in return?" She couldn't help but smile because everything her father had taught her before he left was Never do anything for free, Dora. That's how people scam you.

She crossed her arms and looked back at the boy who had just entered their new space. He seemed incredibly smooth with his words, trying to get what he wanted with every breath he had. "That's not a very polite question," Pandora said with a small eye roll. There was a small smile in her words because she knew this new guy had to have something of value hidden on his person. Maybe a family ring? Some Molly sewn into the side of his jacket? He didn't look like the Molly type of guy though, oh no... He has to go for the stuff without long lasting effects- maybe weed or prescription pills? She thought.

Pandora slid her attention back to the girl, she reminded Pandora of that girl from the Hunger Games books... The one who ate the other contestants and won... Shoot, her name is gone. But Pandora remembered that in the book the girl had he teeth shaved to points, almost as sharp as the girl in front of her. If she bites me I swear to God I am going to- probably do nothing but hell will I be mad.

Mark hums to himself, leaning up against the back seat of the SUV he's being transported in, bored out of his goddamn mind. It'd been, what, nine hours since he saw the outside world? He'd been surprised early on when it hadn't taken only an hour or two, reasoning that this project must have been on the outskirts of society. Either that, or this is a new project, something they're testing with a select few. The worst of the worst. Really, Mark wouldn't put himself in that category. He likes to think of himself of a pretty tame teen, compared to some. Would he be put away here with ax murderers and arsonists, or would they just be kids like him? There's a lot to think about in the back of a SUV.

He'd been handcuffed, which is a lot to think about. He hasn't been handcuffed many times before, only when being transported to juvie, so it's still a relatively new experience for him. Mark would just love to make some sarcastic comment about getting these damned things off, but he can't get himself to speak, only being able to simply hum to himself as he'd been doing for the past nine hours. The guards must be fairly creeped out by now, he'd think, and he takes some sick pride in that. Sure, he doesn't mean to creep them out, he's only humming because the iPod he smuggled in to listen to music can't be out in front of them, but he likes being able to creep out adults trained in handling professional criminals.

The black SUV came to a sudden, lurching stop, and he smiles; finally, he's here. No more handcuffs, no more guards watching his every step! Finally. Taking in a deep breath as one of the guards gets out and opens the door for him, he steps out silently, trailing his brown eyes over the surroundings. Wilderness, as far as the eye can see, aside from the huge gate and fence right in front of him. Wow, that's going to obstruct his view. The cabin was the most surprising part, though- everything else could be explained away, but the sheer size of the thing was to his confusion. Did they really build that big of a cabin just for some delinquents to hang out in until they see fit for them to be transfered back to modern society?

He pushes his hands towards a guard, an obvious ask for them to be free of the handcuffs, but he's told, in sharp, short words- "Inside the gate first." Wow, that's rude. Mark pouts, almost as if he actually cares about moving 10 feet to get his hands uncuffed, and waits for the gate to be unlocked. Once it is, he steps inside, and his handcuffs are shed with help from the guard. There were no ankle cuffs- surprisingly, they didn't think he would run. He won't, given that there are guns pointed at him as the gate shuts behind him, but a less cowardly man would have ran for his life in that situation. Maybe they knew he was a coward.

Turning his head and watching the SUV roll down the dirt road behind them, he sighed, reaching into his pants and pulling out the iPod he'd smuggled in. Without this thing, he'd probably rather be dead. Turning yet again, he glances over at the group of teens, one of which is still in handcuffs and ankle cuffs. He simply waves, cracking a small smile in a gesture of friendship. Maybe they'll like him if he smiles, and then he won't get murdered while he sleeps. Perfect plan!

Aleks cocked an eyebrow at the girl's response. At first she had looked too scared to come up with an answer like that, Aleks was expecting the girl to cower and do what she was told. Her fake smile turned into a genuine one as he opened her mouth to reply.

"How about a small alliance? I don't hurt you, you don't hurt me, if someone aims at you I go for them and vice-versa. Deal?" Aleks negotiated to the girl in front of her. She then turned to the boy and gave him a small wave from the cuffs. "Maybe I'll tell you later, maybe not. Depends on my mood."

~~~

Cain chuckled at the white haired girls before reaching into an pocket on the inside of his jacket. He then pulled out a joint and a lighter.

"Perhaps it wasn't a polite question, but does it look like she's a very polite girl? Just by first impressions?" Cain asked before lighting his joint and walking towards the house.

The house was a grand, white, modern building with windows everywhere. As he walked the concrete steps and onto the porch, he blew smoke towards the front doors. Opening them revealed a large, open concept floor plan. The living room was to the right, the kitchen/dining room was to the left, and a rather large staircase was straight.

Cain made his way up the stairs to the second story of the house. There were seven doors lining a long corridor. Each of the doors were open, revealing bedrooms t through every door frame. When he reached the end of the hallway he decided that he would simply claim the first bedroom by the stairs.

When he entered his room. He walked to the dresser and opened the first drawer before emptying his pockets into it. The contents that were removed included: 5 joints, Xanax, Vicodin, 10 grams of cocaine, and 4 bags of heroin.

Mark shoves the iPod in his pocket, deciding that it's best if he just hide it. Sure, he's fairly certain that everyone else smuggled in something too, but he doesn't want it stolen, and he's sure that he'd notice if someone tried to pickpocket his iPod. He briefly wonders about the wi-fi in this place, but decides not to think about it, as he already has everything he listens to illegally downloaded anyway.

Watching as the boy walks away, he's not surprised to see that he has drugs on him. In fact, that just proves his theory that everyone in this place smuggled something in. He's even more suspicious of everyone else, now. Glancing over at the two girls, he decides to leave them to themselves, although he does smile genuinely at the wave. Hey, he's making friends in this hellhouse! Progress!

Approaching the house, he steps up on the porch steps, and then opens the door delicately, going inside and being sure not to slam it behind him. Wouldn't want to be too loud. It'd probably provoke that boy he saw, and he'd rather they avoid any confrontation for as long as possible. Glancing around, he decides to go up the staircase, to maybe find more than just a kitchen and a living room.

He's almost disappointed when he finds that it's just rooms, but decides- once he sees the other boy's taken the first room- to take the second room from the stairs. He goes inside and takes the blanket off the bed and places it on the floor, in a shoddy attempt to communicate that this room's been taken. It's not like he has any other, better way to say it, though.

"I see with my little eye something.....red!" This was the 300th round that Ana Lee and the three guards had played since she had woken up. The wind from the open window made her a little hard to hear, but the guard sitting in the back of the SUV with her was willing to continue playing along with the girl they had actually grown quite fond of. I mean, who wouldn't? Her charming, sweet personality was enough to win over many of the people who had come to watch over her the last four years, despite her crime. Overall, no matter what she did, it didn't really matter to the officers after while. She wasn't even cuffed, though it was more than breaking a few rules. "Deivn's hair?" The guard finally answered, getting a congratulatory clap and small giggle form Ana. "You're really good at this game!" She said with a giggle. It was only then the driver told them they were getting close. She eagerly turned to to look out the window for the last few minutes of the ride.

The first thing she saw of the house was the gate. It was...really big. Well, not big compared to prison walls, but still pretty big if it was gonna be just her. Wait, was it? "Hey, am I the only one here or is this like a gurpo home of troubled kids?" She asked, looking back at the man sitting next to her. "No, there will be others, but I'm not sure who or how many," He answered as the car pulled to the stop. Ana opened the door and hoped out, keeping her hands in the front pocket of the hoodie she had on under the leather jacket to keep what was in it from making to much noise. One of the guards opened the gate, allowing her to step inside the grounds. Closing it behind her, She waved at the over her shoulder as she starred walking up to the house.

First thing was the size of the house. How many people did they expect to send? How well would that go over? Not everyone would be friendly would they? They were all criminals, there would be tension of course. And were they gonna provide clothes? Cause if she was gonna be stuck here, she didn't want to wear the same thing every day. As she was thinking this, she almost didnt notice the lair standing outside. They were both really oretty, but one of them was still all chained up. Hm, She must have don't something pretty bad. But since they seemed to be having their own conversation, Ana thought shed leave them alone and go inside. And immediately was drawn upstairs.

To bad they were only bedrooms, but now she can choose her own. After looking I'm a few of them, they were all pretty much the same aside form the fact that two had been chosen already. She decided to claim the last room on the left cause the lioed the window. It was a little bigger than the others, so she liked that. Anyway, she took off the leather jacket and put it on the bed, officially claiming the room, before emptying her sweatshirt pocket. The things she snuck in turned out to be candy bars. She didn't really worry about anyone taking them, but just to be sure, She stuck them into the one of the dresser drawers before taking off her hoodie to reveal a soft baby blue cotton t-shirt. After that, Ana felt like she should begin to explore a little, and headed back downstairs.

Simon was on his best behavior during the ride to the house. There was literally no reason to try and fight any of the guards, who were pretty much twice his size, had weapons and weren't handcuffed the way he was. So he'd decided to simply keep his mouth shut, no matter how boring it got, and stare straight ahead to not provoke anything. The guards probably thought they'd broken him already. They were more than likely way too stupid to understand that the way he acted like some sort of domesticated animal was just a ploy.

Eventually, they drove up the road to the house. He couldn't help but roll his eyes slightly at the sight of the huge gate that disconnected them from the rest of the world. This was fucking sick - he'd heard in detail what this was all about, but he hadn't expected it to be this... Top-security. They were a bunch of people in their twenties, not serial killers and insane asylum patients... Right? They wouldn't shove him into a house full of maniacs. Would they?

"So-" Simon's voice croaked a little after not having been used for several hours. The guard on his right glanced annoyedly at him like Simon had just interrupted him from falling asleep. "Are everybody here gonna be a bunch of crazies? I'd rather not get... Eaten, while my parents watch this from home."

"Fuck if I know," the guard muttered in reply, ending the conversation with a shrug and an eye-roll. Great. Just absolutely wonderful. He'd have to make himself some allies here, quickly. His green eyes studied the house carefully when they drove up to it, especially noticing the open door. Some of the others had already arrived, it seemed. He'd approach them naturally - after a cigarette, of course. He'd packed down four packs, which would give him eighty cigs. If he smoked twice a day, then they would last for forty days. Hopefully, he got to go home before that.

When the car stopped, he was practically shoved out of it. One of the guards removed his cuffs and eyed him carefully while Simon sent him a grim, sarcastic smile. The other tossed him his bag with some of his clothes and the cigarettes. He'd done some services to get them smuggled in, which was probably why the guards didn't respect him as much as he'd like. Whatever - he wouldn't meet them for a long time.

"Have fun, Eek-strom," one of them said while climbing back into the vehicle. Obviously, they didn't care about the mispronunciation of Simon's last name since they slammed the door shut just as he tried to correct them. Bastards. Simon let them drive off before he tossed his bag over his shoulder and stalked to the stairs in front of the building, where he sat down and started digging through his bag for his smokes. A small, genuine smile played in the corner of his lips when he saw the packs - those bastards had given him four different types, all high quality. So at least they'd appreciated his services a little. With a sigh, he placed a Malboro between his lips and lit it.

Pandora rubbed her eyes and then slowly nodded towards the handcuffed girl. "If it's a two way street, I'm in." She reached into her hair and pulled out an odd shaped plastic object. It had ninety degree bend half way through, and Pandora easily used it to jiggle the locks for a second on the girl's feet. After a second try, she was free. Pandora looked up at the girl's face, praying to whatever God that she wouldn't get mauled as she swiftly undid the handcuffs. "If you're nice," She whispered to the girl softly, "I can probably get us out of here within 24 hours. I've gotten out of so many places... And I can't go alone." She looked around, checking nobody was listening to her words.

But, if we are going to be honest, Pandora has never been in a more highly secured compound than this one. She had no idea how to get out, but maybe she could trick this girl into believing that a way out was possible. Pandora knew that there was a way out, but she needed much more time to figure out what it would be. "Plus, if you want something from anybody else I'll go get it. I made my name theiving." She said with a small smile.

Aleks watched the girl with a small smile as she agreed to her negotiation. She remained completely still as the girl bent down, unlocking her chains and cuffs. Aleks' smile grew when all the metal fell to the ground. She lifted her arms above her and stretched for the first time in a long time.

"Thanks, love." She said the girl. "And I don't know if you've noticed, but there are cameras everywhere. And as for the whole thieving thing, well alright. Deal." Aleks blew her a kiss and turned towards the house, taking in a deep breath of her new found freedom before walking towards the front porch.

Aleks glanced at the boy sitting on the porch smoking, but didn't say anything. Instead she walked through the front doors of the house and looked around. She turned left, towards the living room, and noticed a hallway by the stairs. There were a few doors along the walls, two doors on the left and two doors on the right with one door at the end of the hallway. Each of the doors were open, exposing two offices, a rather large library that reached into the second story, a bathroom, and the door at the end of the hall revealed the basement.

With all these rooms to choose from, she didn't choose at all. Instead she decided to continue exploring.

Aleks returned to the stairs and walked into the living room, looking through the windows and walking towards the set of double glass doors on the far wall. Outside was a long pool and the end of it was a small extension, a hot tub.

Once again deciding to not go through the doors but to go on explore some more. So she turned around and finally went up the stairs, leading her to a corridor filled with rooms, bedrooms to be exact. In the first door to the left stood a rather tall boy, in the next stood another boy. As she walked down the hall she saw that most of the other rooms were empty, except one of the last rooms. She herself decided to choose the last room on the right. It was one of the three master bedrooms out of the seven rooms. She got her own bathroom and a balcony that over looked the backyard. Aleks simply assumed that it was probably the last three bedrooms - the room on the left, on the right, and the room at the end of the hall - that were probably the master bedrooms although she didn't care to check. Instead, she closed the door and analyzed her room.

Exiting his room after a while, Mark decides that he'll try to explore. Maybe find some food in this hellhouse, even. He wonders briefly about the whole food situation- Do they have to cook their own food? Grow their own food? Or do armed guards bring food whenever they run out? It's questionable how this whole thing even got approved, but he's not going to think about that for now. Instead, he delicately steps down the stairs, almost silent, and looks around. A living room and a kitchen. Right.

Following the hallway next to the stairs, he looked around, noticing the offices, the library, and the bathroom. That, and a really weird creepy basement. Well, he assumes it's creepy, so he's not going down there. Do they put bodies there if someone dies, he wonders to himself as he enters the massive, spectacular library, and he can't help but compare it to his library back at home, the only thing about that house that he appreciated in the slightest.

Grabbing a book from the shelf- "Dealing With Grief 101", it reads- he inspects the cover, then the back, and then shoves it back, not interested in anything dealing with dealing with grief at the moment. He doesn't really have any grief in his life, does he? Scanning the shelves, he notices that this section is mostly self help books, eugh. He moves away, checking out another shelf, and then another, before finding a book that suits his interests. Finally, something that's not a self help book, or a cooking book, or... something stupid.

He carries the book into one of the offices, sitting down in a chair and putting his feet up on the table, and realises, shit, he doesn't have any smokes. Well, he'll just have to... steal some, probably? He's sure someone brought smokes. Maybe he can barter for them- he knows how to cook, maybe he could cook something in exchange for cigarettes? Shit. He knew his nicotine addiction was gonna kill him one day. Needing a distraction from those thoughts, he opens up the book and begins to read through it, humming quietly to himself.

Simon finished his smoke and tossed the stump on the ground, not bothering to step on it. With some luck, it would cause the house to catch fire and burn the entire thing back down, so he could go back to juvenile or whatever. Anything seemed to be better than this dried out, hellish place, filled with people he'd barely caught glimpses of this far. Nobody seemed to be too eager to be a welcome committee for him either, so he stood up with a sigh and straightened out his gray button up shirt before tossing his bag over his shoulder again and entering the house.

He didn't bother kicking off his shoes when he entered and glanced around in the entrance hall. It was larger than he'd thought, with some stairs going up, and some going down to what he presumed would be some sort of cellar. There were some voices coming from above, but for now he decided to just do like most of the others and look around, making his way through the old building. Nothing really caught his interest, although he did wonder who would wash everything here, especially the bathroom. After all, he was one of those who came from a well-furnished and very clean home, complete with a cleaning lady every other week. That was something he did not expect would happen here.

So with a scrunch of his nose, he kept walking until he finally found the library. He didn't care much about books. There were many other more interesting things a person his age could do with his time that didn't involve staring at a piece of paper all day. What did interest him though, was the boy who was reading something in a chair. He folded his arms and leaned smiling against a nearby wall, studying the stranger throughout. "What'cha reading there?" He asked, a slight Swedish accent in his tone.

Generic Name Generic Name

Once her room became familiar to her, she sat down on the large, round, black bed and reached up her shirt. Once she felt what she was looking for she pulled, hearing the tape come off of her skin. The items taped to her stomach were a skinny tube, a butterfly needle, and small roll of tape. Aleks set the items down on her bed and walked out into the hallway, closing her door behind her before walking down the stairs.

When she reached the bottom of the stairs she turned into the kitchen and starting cabinets. She was looking for a cup, and when she found one she smiled and closed all the cabinets. Before she started her way back up the stairs she opened the fridge, which was full of food and drinks. Aleks picked up an apple and closed the door to the fridge before heading back upstairs to her room.

Once again, she closed the door, preferring privacy over letting the multiple people know what she up to. Aleks sat on the floor, setting her apple on the bed and grabbing the tube, butterfly needle, and tape. She stood back up and walked over to the closed door, assuming it was a closet, and opened it. Her assumption was correct and by the looks of it, someone else was in this room before she showed up. There was a shirt here and there and a couple pairs of pants. 'I'm guessing they bring us clothes when they stock the house with food?' She thought to herself before grabbing one of the shirts and taking her place on the floor once again.

Aleks tore off a strip of fabric from the shirt she retrieved from the closet and wrapped it right around her left arm. She then connected the needle to the tube and placed the needle over a vein in the i side of her elbow, aiming before jabbing through her skin. The end of the tube was placed inside if the cup and Aleks watched as her blood flooded the inside. It wasn't until the cup was about 5/7ths of the way full when she removed the needle from her arm and untied the fabric.

As she stood up she grabbed the apple from her bed and took a bite, knowing that shell need to eat in order not to get light headed. She then grabbed the bloody tube and needle and took it over to her bathroom, setting them in the sink. 'I'll wash that later.' She thought to herself as he made her way to the cup on the floor. Aleks held it for a moment, gazing into the glass before taking a sip. She didn't really prefer her blood type but it was the only one she could get at the moment and it would satisfy her craving for the time being.

~~~

Cain finished smoking his joint in his room. Once he was done he let out a sigh and exited his room, deciding to either go meet some if the other people or to explore, he'd decide once he down stairs.

When he was down stairs he didn't really see anyone. 'Exploring it is.' He thought before walking out the front doors. He turned left and walked the perimeter of the fence. There really wasn't much to look at. There were a few trees here and there but that was about it for the outside if the house.

Looking up from his book and taking his feet off the table, Mark stares at the new person, registering the accent. He knew it was from somewhere Nordic- Sweden? Finland? Somewhere. He doesn't know enough about Nordic people to know exactly where it comes from, and that annoys him. Still, he smiles slightly at the stranger, holding up the book's cover, which read "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows". Then, Mark gestures to his throat, trying to convey that he can't speak in the best way he can, which is with gestures. Really, once he gets out of here, he should learn sign language. He could pull out his iPod and type out what he wants to say onto it, but he's sure that this boy will get what he means.

Huxalot Huxalot

For somewhere they were keeping prisoners, thisnwas a pretty nice house. She expected a rundown hole out in th middle if nowhere, but this...definitely better than anywhere she had ever lived before. I mean, she was confined to an apartment in Japan, then a shared townhouse apartment type thing when her parents moved them to America. Then a cell of course, but that doesn't really count, in her personal opinion. Eh, anyway, She was currently walking around the house, trying to find secrets and get use to her surroundings. Ana soon found herself in the kitchen and though she'd see if they get real food or crappy stuff. And boom, real food! But now it was time to go back to her room. But first she grabbed a drink from the fridge, before happily going back upstairs to relax in her room. She would maybe end up take a nap, but that was cool, naps are fun. Once she wasback in her room, She kicked off her shoes because who needs shoes inside, and plopped down on the bed. It was comfortable, and bigger than some of her previous beds, so that was nice too. Hopefully she wouldn't need to share with anyone. She wouldn't mind but she would like her privacy for the first time in a long time.

Simon arches an eyebrow slightly at the weird gesturing, but he keeps his friendly face on and moves a little closer, stuffing his hands into his pockets. Of course, there was bound to be some weirdos here, so he wasn't really too surprised that there were people like this here either, waving their hands all over the place and reading books written for children. But what did it matter, every ally was a good ally. And perhaps those who don't speak much has other things going on in their heads, almost as much as Simon had going on in his own. Hey, bragging is allowed when it's true.

"Not much of a talker, huh?" Simon laughed lowly and ran a hand through his hair. "That's fine. Sometimes it's better to just be quiet, y'know. Can get you out of a lot of trouble, huh? Didn't work well for you though, since you're here with a bunch of other criminals."

When the boy moves closer, he folds a corner on his page and then sets the book down, closing it neatly and leaning an elbow onto it, staring at the boy in front of him. This stranger could be a good ally in this place, and he didn't seem too awful, compared to that one girl who hadn't even gotten her cuffs off when she got to the house. She looked like a cannibal or an ax murderer, or something. This boy, however, looked fairly innocuous, although Mark knew he had to be suspicious of everyone, especially in this place. Still, he did want to trust him, so he decided he'd try his best at being friendly, and maybe he'd make an ally, and maybe he wouldn't get smothered with a pillow violently by some violent teenager while he sleeps.

He nods at his assertion of not being much a talker, resting his chin on his hand. Well, he was right about that. Not that it was his choice, of course- but he was not a talker regardless. Most communication he'd had with other people for the last year or so was either through writing, text-to-speech on his iPod, or gestures. That didn't mean he was stupid, though; he had a lot going on inside his head. When he mentions it not working out well for Mark, he laughs softly, nodding yet again. Instead of miming, this time, he pulls out his iPod and opens his text-to-speech app, thank god it works without wi-fi. Not that he'd checked if there was wi-fi, anyway. He pauses for a moment to type, and then a masculine, robotic voice says, "What are you in for?"

Huxalot Huxalot

It didn't really bother Simon that this boy didn't speak, it'd only make it easier to bond, as it'd likely be through actions rather than words. It was a new situation for him, interesting to say the least, so he'd even learn some new things during this. Learning was always welcome, especially things that would help him continue pursuing his goals. He smiled gently and sat down in another chair, crossing his legs while he talked, relieved to see the other actually react to him. So it was a pleasant surprise when this stranger actually laughed. There was a voice there, which meant this muteness was psychological, not physical. Good to know.

He was about to say something else when the robotic voice suddenly emerged from the mute boy's phone, promptly making him close his mouth. The voice was strange, and the entire robotic touch made it feel like he was having a chat with Stephen Hawking, not a criminal young adult in camp juvenile. Well, the smart ones came in all shapes and sizes - he'd really started to get a feeling about that aspect of Mark. He didn't seem very stupid. The question made him laugh a little after he'd processed the Stephen hawkin thoughts, but he eventually shook his head.
"It's not something I'm gonna share before I know I can trust you, which hopefully will be soon," he replied, stretching out a little, "for now, we can just say I've hurt some people. You?"

Mark was very used to bad reactions to him not speaking, so it was a delight to finally find someone who wasn't going to blow up on him for not talking his mouth off at every chance he gets. People who can speak, he's noticed, speak too much- they use too many words for something that could be expressed in much less, they aren't ever direct with their language. They play games with each other, avoiding what they really need to talk about. It annoys him, it really does. If he could speak, he'd use his words the best he could, wouldn't play games or avoid topics. People who can speak don't realise just how lucky they are.

He notices that he accidentally interrupted Simon, but doesn't apologise, as he frankly doesn't care. That, and it'd take a while to type out an apology, and it'd make him seem weak to apologise over something that minor. A lot of good reasons to not apologise, he thinks to himself, mindlessly tapping his fingers on the desk. When the boy responds, he nods, understanding that some things have to stay secrets for a while. Of course, Mark doesn't mind telling him what he's done, because it really wasn't that bad. After a pause for Mark to type, the metalic voice chimes, "I stole some things from my school and parents, destroyed a few windows, ran away for two years, barely ever went to school in the first place. It's not that bad, I know."

Huxalot Huxalot

Aleks stayed in her room, door closed, until the cup was empty. After she was done drinking the warm, thick liquid that came from her own arm she went to the bathroom tp brush her teeth and wash the items that had blood on them.

Once she was done cleaning she felt more energized. Like she was previously in a dark world that was now introduced to the sun. So she decided that she might actually go socialize, or at least be out in the open.

Aleks removed herself from her room without hesitation, closing her door behind her. In the room across from her she saw a girl laying on the bed. Instead of saying anything, Aleks waved and flashed her s friendly smile. She would need to lure people in if she wanted a different blood type. That and the people she has seen so far look as though would be here for petty crimes and with the way Aleks was left still chained for the others to witness, it would seem like they would form an alliance to keep "safe". Even if that meant pouncing on something they think might be dangerous without any other reason.

She made her way down the stairs tithe living room. There, she looked at the shelves around the television, noticing hundreds of movies. "Hmm." She hummed to herself as she browsed the options. When her eyes moved above Silence of the Lambs, she chuckled but figured that she should probably put on a more 'family friendly' movie. So she grabbed The Wolverine. Mostly because she couldn't help herself, she loved everything X-Men related.

Once she put the movie in the DVD player she sat down in the couch, bringing one leg up on the couch creating a bent four with her legs.

Pandora didn't want to go inside just yet, she was already freaked out enough by the new people around her. She sat on the front porch of the house, her eyes closed as she listened to the world around her. Her keen sense of sound would give her some kind of advantage over these people. It was quite strange because not once since arriving has she heard any natural wildlife. No birds, no deer or elk. Pandora hadn't even heard any wind yet and that was the most worrisome of all.

Shr could hear many of them walking around the house, most likely claiming rooms and trying to find food. Pandora rubbed her eyes and stood, biting the inside of her cheek as she walked towards the door. She looked at it for awhile, the feeling that she would never leave growing stronger by the second. She rolled her eyes at her own thoughts and walked in.

The house was a lot more modern and updated than Pandora thought. It was too posh for a group of delinquent teens... It dawned on her that they wouldn't be leaving this place. Maybe in years, or maybe just a few days. The idea gave Pandora that shivers as she stepped inside and sat on one of the plush couches. I'm not as bad as these people. I just like to keep things- She thought. This house was going to be a show, that's for sure. Whoever was watching would have a good time.

Cain finished his walk around the perimeter of the house. Oh how bored he would grow at the house. Nothing to really feed his mind. There was a gigantic library, that's for sure. Maybe he would spend most of his time there reading. Although... It was nice to have some human interaction, even if it was sarcastic and negative.

Cain made his way through the front doors of the house once again. He looked the left to see that a movie was playing. The Wolverine, to be exact. Cain loved Marvel movies (who didn't?) so he walked up behind the couch that sat in front of the television, noticing both of the white haired girls he interacted with when he first showed up at the house.

Did he really want to interact with these two again, or did he want to go meat some new people? Wolverine was on and no one was talking in the living room... yet. So maybe he would stay in here. Yeah, he would.

Cain moved around the side if the couch and sat on the opposite side of the previously chained female. Not because he was intimidated of her, but because he liked his space when it came to strangers in general. Unfortunately he might have to get to know some if these people in order to be somewhat comfortable here.

Last edited:
Half way through the movie, Aleks looked around, noticing her Ally and the tall boy who showed up after her. She's seen the movie hundred of times and she was growing rather peckish so she stood and left the living room to the kitchen.

Once she was there she looked at all the ingredients in the fridge, cabinets, and the pantry around the corner. Aleks knew how to cook, she loved cooking. What she loved cooking was a different story and unfortunately they didn't have her favorite food in stock. So she settled with making lasagna. She made both a pan of regular lasagna and vegetarian lasagna.

After it was in the oven cooking, Aleks grabbed a glass and opened the alcohol cabinet. Whiskey seemed like a nice drink at the moment, so she grabbed the bottle and poured some in her glass with the help of a heavy hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back