• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Delfeuraux Academy

blue nebula

my ghost; where'd you go?
Backstory

Not exactly your average high school. Delfereaux Academy is home to modern witches and wizards; descendants of the original Salem witches. You may say... what about the witch trials? Weren't they burned and hung at a young age? Hah. Funny. These witches were not stupid, they hid themselves and they hid themselves well, allowing innocent girls to die in order to cover up their secrets. In 1698, five tears after the original witch trials, a woman by the name of Alexandria Delfeuraux built a small cabin where she taught young witches to blend in, hide their powers, and seem normal. Throughout the years, the women of this academy have been having children in order to keep their species of witches around. It has always been only women who held the power as a witch, up until the 1920's, when the first male witch was born. Aince then, witches have been giving burth to both wizards and more witches. Nobody can explain how this happened, but it did and now there are more witches than ever before.

Present Day

Delfeuraux Academy takes place in present-day New Orleans. It is a gigantic mansion with 20-25 students currently, which is a lot of people for witches. Iy is run by Jaime Delfeuraux, a woman in her mid-thirties. Instead of teaching you just to hide your powers, she teaches how to use your powers to your advantage. To blend in, yet still hold your ground as a witch or a wizard.

Plot

You are either a witch or a wizard that attends Delfeuraux Academy. This is a big character-driven roleplay. The plot will be decided by the actions and ideas of the roleplayers in here. There will be a lot of drama, secrets, murder, and mystery. More details into what powers wizards/witches can have, breeds, ancestory, and more will be elaborated on if I get enough people interested. There will be 20-25 students. Each roleplayer may have up to two characters. This is a descriptive roleplay. Also, I am looking for 1 or 2 GMs for the roleplay. If you are interested in being a GM, just write 'I want to be a GM' along with your reply to this thread, and I'll PM you. Bloodborn, Energyborn, Timeborn, Mentalborn, Earthborn

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds fun but in the 20s when the wizard is born us truly the first ever or just the first they seen born.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back