• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern delano's partner search!

delano

◡̈
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

large.jpg

large.jpg

welcome!
large.jpg

hey! i'm laura, i'm 19 years old and i'm looking for someone to roleplay with. i've always loved writing, especially about everything that involves love and drama. those are the things i go for in a roleplay as well. i've roleplayed both men and women characters equally as much, so i don't really care which one i get as long as we have a nice plot. i don't like planning the whole rp out before we start, i think it's great to let the story write itself for the most part and see how well we work together as writers and how our characters get along.
my replies are usually about three paragraphs long. if we have a really interesting and emotional scene going on, my replies can get up to three times longer than usual. though, i don't really care about the length of the posts, i'm happy as long as you are able to write grammarly correct text that flows nicely and is easy to read and gives me something to work on as well. english is not my first language, but as you can see, i'm pretty good at it, almost fluent should i say. i figured i'd have to tell this to you just as a little warning - i might have tiny mistakes every now and then, however, nothing that would make my text difficult to read or understand. my dyslexia also affects this a little bit. i always proofread my posts about 10 000 times so we should be fine.

please contact me if you are an experienced roleplayer and know what you're doing, love drama and cheesy love scenes and roleplay in modern/realistic roleplays. i hope that you can roleplay both men and women characters and tell me which one you prefer. i don't really do fxf, but i'm fine with mxm and fxm. the youngest character i'm willing to roleplay is a highschool kid, but only if both our characters are highschoolers. even then the youngest i'm willing to roleplay as is a 17-year-old. i use pictures of regular people, and hope you do too. if we have our own characters, i don't want you to use pictures of a celebrity. i'm willing to do a celebrity roleplay too, but that's a whole another thing. i have a few celebrities i would like to roleplay/would like you to roleplay as, so just tell me if you'd like to hear the. the only fandom roleplay i'm willing to do is drarry, where i would prefer the role of draco.

please comment here if you're interested! i'm open to all suggestions and promise i won't bite. can't wait to hear from you!

large.jpg

large.jpg

code by pasta

Last edited:
Howdy, I'd be up to RP with you! I love brainstorming with my RP partners and I've got plenty of characters to use. Message me if you're interested!

Hiya! I'd love to have a fxm roleplay with you, preferably as a female. I tend to write a few paragraphs when I can, and am online often every day so you can expect fairly quick answers from me. I'll notify if I'm not going to be on for a while. Please PM me so we can work something out!

Hey! :) It seems like quite a few people have already replied. But I'll put myself out there anyways.

What do you like in your romance? What flavor do you enjoy? Really sweet, angsty, drama, etc.

helloooo!~

i’ve got about 6 years of experience under my belt, i tend to match my partners post length, and i’m also able to play both genders. very interested to rp with you! pm me if you’d like (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back