• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Deja Vu

~~~*~~~

You’re going about your normal day. Uneventful, standard day. Until something catches the corner of your eye. Something odd…yet so familiar. You observe the spectacle more closely and you see…yourself! Doing exactly what you were doing 3 hours ago... What do you do? Panic? Run? Tell someone? Greet yourself?

---------------------------

Hey! c: I know I'm a bit busy to be pitching out/starting new RPs but I thought this was a cool idea and wanted to see if anyone else thought the same? I don't exactly know the structure of how this RP will go, but hey, that's the beauty of RP and improvisation, amirite? Though, admittedly, this may not be the best idea for an RP and better for a book and such.

Any ideas are very much welcomed! ^^

If this gathers enough interest, this RP will be a high casual/low detailed RP, meaning 1-3 paragraphs, proper grammar, spelling, capitalization and preferably everyone contributes to the story/plot as a whole.

Questions I'd like some input on:

Should the time "gap" be longer? How long?

Potato?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back