• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom DEH + Other fandoms

Pochi

Hello I am pochi! A 22-year-old, looking for some roleplays! I use she/they, and I tend to ramble at times! I reply slowly, due to me just being a slow-poke + having things IRL. I've been roleplaying for ten years. Romance is a must for me! I'm here looking for a select few cravings. However, I am always open to learning about new fandoms + doing a different fandom for your side. I only do double ups, and my side tends to me MxF! But any paring type is fine on your side! I don't think anything triggers me, but if anything bothers you please let me know!

Be 18 or older!

Please be okay with slow replies! Feel free to bump me whenever, but no spamming!

Write in third person, no one-liners! I prefer more than two paragraphs. I find it hard to stay invested if replies are a tad short!

Any paring is okay, I am LGBTQ friendly!

Romance is a must!

Please be somewhat talkative OOC! I have anxiety + tend to ramble about my ideas. Make playlists. Moodboards. Etc. You don't have to do the last few things, but at least chat with me!

I'm looking for a Dear Evan Hansen RP! More so an AU. Both making it take place in College + and with Connor Murphy being alive because that's who I'd like to pair my character with. ^^
I also wouldn't mind doing The Vampire Diaries (Damion.) Or, How I met your mother (Barney.)

Hamilton.
Be more Chill.
Mean girls.
Heathers.
Legally Blond.

(I'm willing to get into new ones. so just name any musical / or fandom, and I'll check it out for you!)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back