• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Deepsteel prison (Murk Mob OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Talk shit an ask questions here, also feel free to talk normally, options there.

I'll be writing the rp tonight and posting it when done, I'll bump the check at some point as new characters can be "recruited" in game by the current mob

NeonFlow NeonFlow I think that's the kind of thing that should generally be evident from a character's profile and come out during the roleplay,but I did as you asked.

Covid and bad weather. I'm Stuck at home bored aha

I don't have covid mind you, it's just shut down my area with rules an such.

so NeonFlow NeonFlow , I was thinking her real age is around mid to late fourties, but she lies and never reveals her real age because she feels old--The reason I bring this up I was thinking later in the story she tries to escape to see her new grandchild. Right now her motives for cooperating and trying to get out is her daughter, but I think she'd be a lot more brutal if she found out about her grandbaby. Does that make sense? Sorry, I'm high.

Yea I wont spoil anything in terms of escape etc but you can edit the cs if you like to reflect her age.

Main thing is if the guards don't succeed in knocking someone down they'd just try again lol

And for everyone I forgot to mention but post order is 1 2 than you
As in let two others post before you go again

I'd say a hit is a hit,exactly how many times is probably not a point we need to belabor.

As for the posting order,yes,we should probably make sure everyone gets their chance.

Fair enough, thanks for saying something

It's a easy fix going forward with spinner being murked and the others going on with the mission as planned but do you two want to continue with three characters or just call it a bust

SoftSmile SoftSmile Nellancholy Nellancholy

Define psionic for me so we are on the same page, but even then if you make a sheet and it works I can find a way to fit you in

Users who are viewing this thread

Back