Deaths that you wouldn't wish on your worst enemy.

adrian_

julie my beloved 🥰
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
<p>

Hit by an HE shell from Seventy metres. Char turned into a red mist, was fucking scary especially when you're Thirty mins into the RP. It's at that moment you realize the OP is a fucking monster.

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
Death by a pile of depleted uranium falling on you, although it's a rather awesome death.

Death by white phosphorus.

Death by getting eaten alive.

Is this it? Is this all you can conjure, Sarumans? Burarum!

You've nothing on the Ancient Greeks. I give you... The Brazen Bull.

toro.jpg

Invented by Perillos of Athens, in service of the tyrant of Akragas in Sicily, the Brazen Bull was used to grant criminals a slow and painful death. The contraption was made entirely out of bronze, hollow, with a door on the side, and looked identical in size and shape to an actual bull. It even had an acoustic apparatus installed which altered the prisoner's screams so that they came out sounding like a bull while they slowly but surely roasted to death.

Humanity can really suck sometimes. Wolves all the way *woof*

-That one torture pear thing. Look it up if you can stomach it.

-Bamboo shoots inserted under the fingernails, then toenails, then in between the teeth and into the eyes.

- Drowning scares the shit out of me. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

-Freezing alone, in the middle of nowhere, fully conscious.

-Hanging.

Judas cradle: Real nasty. Real painful. Search with caution.

The pear of anguish: Incredibly difficult to withstand. Painfully painful.

The head crusher: crushes skull. Pops out eyeballs. Grinds teeth.

Scaphism: Persian log torture. To rephrase that, death by infection.

Electric Chair (See: The Green Mile).

Lethal Injection. For those who do not know how it works: You are given 3 drugs. The first renders you completely and utterly unconscious, the second stops every muscle in your body (including the diaphragm, which is the muscle that works your lungs), and the third stops your heart. If there's a problem with the first injection, you could be conscious while your lungs and heart both stop working with no way to show that you are, in fact, experiencing everything that's happening. You just sit there, urging your body to work as you die of both asphyxiation and cardiac arrest.

Buried alive (no coffin).

So this A ancient Chinese torture.

Warning very gruesome detail!! You have been warned

First you eat kilograms of raw rice. Then you are forced to drink gallons of water. The rice expands and your stomach explodies. The you bleed to death from the inside as well as your stomach acid eat your organs. Rip dreams.

Stuck in dark room to rob him most of his senses save for touch and kept in between life and death by force feeding him the corpses of his loved one after killing them infront of said enemy. Wait there's more to add to that drops of water will be constantly dropped on his head while the temparature of the dark room changes between annoyingly hot and cold while I work to destroy his reputation make him a paria of sorts to the people then parade his malnourished half corpse around the streets of his hometown where, If one destroys his rep correctly, Is scorned by the fellow villagers. After this humiliation said enemy's limb is slowly lobbed off one by one each month though he is kept alive then sustained by his own flesh and blood until he has no more removable limbs tie him to a pole and watch him starve to death. Oh and if said enemy has a significant other or a child defile them both in front of said enemy and if said enemy has a baby dash it against the stone and feed it to him raw

Acidic mist sprayed through the air - the mist is inhaled by all who encounter it, as well as it coating their skin >.< it was awful to write about, but the GM played it well. Amazing Horror rp. 

Razor blades to the eyes, tongue and tendons was a pretty horrific scene too 

Have them lie down, unable to move but fully conscious and then peel off their skin.

Every. Last. Bit. 

Then tear off their fingernails and toenails, knock out their teeth, cut off their tongue, shave their hair until they're bald and then give them cut marks on their bald head. Then dump them in a tank full of lemon juice mixed with salt and watch them drown while every part of their body burns. 

If your enemy has a thick neck, behead them the hard way; with either a sword or an axe and just chop, chop, chop, chop...

Another is to tie them to a canoe, flip the canoe over, and then push it off into the water with no one around. 

Or smother them in honey, tie them to a boat and then send them off into the swamp. They'll become a living nest. 

I could go on, but I'm getting lazy.

Sometimes people find scratch marks on the inside of coffins from people who were thought to be dead but then come back. Trying to scratch your way out of a coffin while running out of air and everyone assuming you were already dead sounds pretty terrible

Shoot someone kneecaps then wake them up in a dessert before putting a water bottle and letting them crawl to it. Then move it 8 meters away. Then do that for 2 miles before letting them in a disabled car and drive away In a real car to a mound watching them starve to death.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back