Deaths that you wouldn't wish on your worst enemy.

Is this it? Is this all you can conjure, Sarumans? Burarum!

You've nothing on the Ancient Greeks. I give you... The Brazen Bull.

toro.jpg

Invented by Perillos of Athens, in service of the tyrant of Akragas in Sicily, the Brazen Bull was used to grant criminals a slow and painful death. The contraption was made entirely out of bronze, hollow, with a door on the side, and looked identical in size and shape to an actual bull. It even had an acoustic apparatus installed which altered the prisoner's screams so that they came out sounding like a bull while they slowly but surely roasted to death.

Humanity can really suck sometimes. Wolves all the way *woof*

Not as painful as you would think, after maybe fifteen minutes you'd go Into a unconcious state from the heat and then you'd probably die without even realizing It.

In my opinion the harshest way to die, Is to be trapped In a portapotty In 132 degree weather, taking a solid 200 pound dump which just pours out like glass shards In which slowly rip and cut open your sphincter all the way out your anus. Now heres the tearjerker, while you then slowly die from bloodloss from your bleeding logcutter, someone outside plays one direction on blasting speakers..... for 2 hours.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was seriously interest in the domain after seen a video that helped me to understand much more about death torture. But honestly, there was so much fucked up death happening and i'm sure some of them, unfortunately, still exist.

Crucifixion is a popular one, but seriously, this death is HORRIBLE. To maintain your breath, you have to use so much muscles that will broke, only to die from suffocation. 

So yeah, for me, i definitely think that the longest and painful death are the one that i wish will never happened to someone, not even my "worst enemy." Honestly, i couldn't wish any death to someone.

Being bound to the Golden Throne.

Essentially, the Golden Throne is an "item" in the Warhammer 40k universe (a fandom.)

The God-Emperor, that is bound to the throne has to constantly be bound to it and kept alive otherwise the galaxy goes boom in the most colossal way, and demons will be everywhere in the universe. Not to mention; to keep him alive, you need a thousand unlucky souls to be fed to the throne every day (quite literally.) The pain the throne causes to the one sitting on it is the worst part of it all though. The pain of a million plucked out nose hairs and your both toes getting stubbed is but a tender massage compared to the inexpressible ultratorture that the Golden Throne is.

The throne revives the person sitting on it constantly, so whenever you die it revives you, making the torture go on and on for seemingly infinite amounts of time. (The God-Emperor himself sat on the throne for several thousands of years and is a skeleton right now, but his soul is still in his brainless, eyeless body, tortured perpetually.)

You are basically in a state of half-death and half-life that you can't escape from, and you feel immense pain for all of eternity. Even if you got off the throne, the galaxy will explode and demons gonna suck on your soul, so there is no good ending to this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not painful, and not from a roleplay on this site, just visceral.

I was playing a text-based roguelike RPG where the text formed an image, where each character represented something in the world. My character was a dwarf, and a tank of a dwarf at that. Problem was that I was lost in the underground labyrinth that is Dwarven civilization, and I eventually found myself lost in a cave, far from the land of the Dwarves. While I desperately tried to look around the cave for an exit as I began to starve to death, I saw a large pit leading to a cavern. I figured there could be an exit down there, so I figured, "What could possibly go wrong?", and I leaped gleefully into the hole. Turns out, I SEVERELY underestimated the depth of the pit. The jump I expected to be about 10 feet ended up being around 750. I then watched awestruck as my game bombarded me with a series of announcements, describing how every single appendage and organ of my body essentially exploded into paste. Needless to say, I died on impact, and that was the last anyone ever heard of that Dwarf. But hey, at least he killed 13 cave moles before he died.

being slowly crushed to death between two moving walls has to be the worst way to go. you're still alive until the moment when the pressure crushes your skull, so you'll be able to feel all of your insides being squeezed out of shape over the hours it takes to finally end it all.

it's even worse if you can see a way out just inches away but can't move to escape... ahahuhuhuhuhu, i know how to kill my next character!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back