• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern death//reDefined | An Urban Fantasy Adventure - OOC - Open

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Happy Yuletide everyone. Hope you all have a great day tomorrow however you’re planning on spending it!

Happy Yuletide everyone. Hope you all have a great day tomorrow however you’re planning on spending it!
MERRY CRIMBO Y'ALL
Yassss. Christmas time. Happy holidays to everyone.
Sorry my post taking a bit. Busy times makes it hard to sit down and focus
Happy holidays! Hope everyone is having a good time!

I made dinner!!
Way to go captain! Looks good to me :D Especially that salad, like that is b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l! What though are you drinking? I want some I think.

Happy holidays! Hope everyone is having a good time!

Way to go captain! Looks good to me :D Especially that salad, like that is b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l! What though are you drinking? I want some I think.

It was orange glazed roasted duck, the creamiest mashed potats, cornbread, a balsamic, roasted beet arugula salad, lava cakes, and a strawberry green tea soda. All made by yours truly.
Also with the holidays finally slowing down, I will be looking to get our arc started for reals now haha.
It is understandable if people take a bit to respond until after the new years though!

It was orange glazed roasted duck, the creamiest mashed potats, cornbread, a balsamic, roasted beet arugula salad, lava cakes, and a strawberry green tea soda. All made by yours truly.
Also with the holidays finally slowing down, I will be looking to get our arc started for reals now haha.
It is understandable if people take a bit to respond until after the new years though!
Everything sounds delicious! But like, that salad :hearteyes: ugh, I think beet salads are in my top five favorite foods-if it has the right dressing. Good job!!
I also cooked majority of our festive dinner, but I never take pictures like I mean to 😅

I'm super excited for this next arc! I will let yall know now and again later I will be traveling from Jan 5th to Jan 19th, I should have my laptop with me but will be out of country so I might not have wifi the whole time!

I'm getting there. Life has been hating me this week. Booster murdered me, then my dog tried to eat my bird which was a nice $700 emergency vet visit.
Oh gosh, an eventful week then. Hope you, your bird and dog are doing okay!

Marria Carrey has once again been sealed!

True Holidays be over!

Time to get some action started.

TheAdventureBegins TheAdventureBegins Since you are going to be potentially spotty, I will accommodate you with something a bit more personal, yet still relevant so we can all post at a rate comfy for us. I'll just have to figure out what I want that to be 🤔

True Holidays be over!

Time to get some action started.

TheAdventureBegins TheAdventureBegins Since you are going to be potentially spotty, I will accommodate you with something a bit more personal, yet still relevant so we can all post at a rate comfy for us. I'll just have to figure out what I want that to be 🤔
So sorry to hear about your bird! I hope all is going well! <3

Sounds like a plan to me, no worries about rushing it out though! I'm excited to see whatever your great mind comes up with to torture the poor girl mowhahaha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back