• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern death//reDefined | An Urban Fantasy Adventure - OOC - Open

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Also on another note, jeez I have a lot of packing to do, does anyone have tv/movie recommendations to help me get through? I just can't seem to find anything that interests me and I have spent more time looking through shows than packing :D

I got Netflix, Hulu, and Prime, though that being said I might get HBO again just to download some things I wanna watch for this trip. I don't really care about genre as long as the story is good!
Let's see, JoJo is good, you can basically start at any season, I highly reccomend Season 5 and 6 for anyone who's starting the show

The Way of the Househusband is hilarious

I KNEW IT BOIIIIIIIIIS

I will be individually messaging everyone with an explanation of your power. Obviously your characters won't have the knowledge of this power until they figure it out (thanks confusing ass Transcendents!!) But hey, look forward to it!!

Also the Arc starter is coming neigh!! Just gotta finish up TheAdventureBegins TheAdventureBegins custom paced portion, and find the right song :p

Oh and these powers aren't secret or anything. Feel free to discuss them and whatnot. I'm just dming them so they don't get lost in the void of the OOC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back