• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
If you're still looking, I'm super interested in joining!

Yup! We're still open! Feel free to ask any questions and take your time on sending a CS!

I realize I am very late in asking, but is there any chance I could still join in on this?

I realize I am very late in asking, but is there any chance I could still join in on this?

Not late at all, feel free to make a character!

Hmmmm, is this still open and looking for people? I have an idea (a brave one) for twin children of Athena, a male and female.

Hey! You're more than welcome to create characters and hop on in! We haven't made too much progress yet so you haven't missed out on much!

hellow ! definitely interested ! i noticed someone already make a child of hephaestus and i was wondering if i could make another child of said god ? if not then that's totally cool ! just wanted to make sure if it was alright with the user and owner if not then i'll make a child of zeus ^^ 's also wanted to see if i could make my babe eighteen ?

hellow ! definitely interested ! i noticed someone already make a child of hephaestus and i was wondering if i could make another child of said god ? if not then that's totally cool ! just wanted to make sure if it was alright with the user and owner if not then i'll make a child of zeus ^^ 's also wanted to see if i could make my babe eighteen ?
Well as the kid of hephestus I am okay with it the chatacter Laura will hate them the most out of all the other people she hated

Hey! It looks like the other person is okay with it so I'm fine with it also! And yes, 18 is a perfect age!

sweet ! thank you ! gotta love sibling drama lol but i should have my babe up sometime later today then !

OOoh interesting! Would a child of a titan be allowed?

Ugh, wild weekend. But I'm here and finished Blythe's form at the very minimum and just have to fill in the blanks for Vivyan. In case anyone is curious, they are identical twins except for the small fact Vivyan is deaf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back