• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Death of A Fragile Peace

tumblr_mmnfkbq0OI1s2mvo5o1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
It's interesting, trying to communicate with someone who only uses gifs.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]

7b7.gif

[/QUOTE]
What did I do now?

Z83dJh0.gif

ANYWAY!

Just, PM me your CS's for review and approval from Muwa (I don't think i spelled that right....)

I promise to be kind. Seriously, I am kind to my allies, unless we get to plan I. Then..... problems, so fingers crossed for plan a!!

LeviathanL said:
How about I just post my CS for my Lonaneyal character to show them how cool the House is?
Name: Kiara, The 2nd commander of the Black Army

Appearance:

proxy.php

Nation of Origin: Rhorewien (Lonaneyal)

Skills: Swordsmanship, Strategy, Ruthlessness

Weaknesses: Workaholic, Zealotry, her children (Vanna & Nox)

Personality: A cold-hearted witch on the battlefield, a passionate vixen in the bedroom, Kiara is a person of duality. Her loyalty to her country and family is unquestionable, her loyalty to the country’s rulers… not so much. Over the years she has taken many a man to her bed. As a result, noone knows who the fathers of her two children are, it’s possible Kiara doesn’t even know herself, or cares. She doesn’t want to commit to any man emotionally, but she’ll stand for every single soldier under her command like they are her family, and in a way, they are.

Backstory:Kiara has fought in Lonaneyal’s army for as long as she can remember. Her skill with the blade and her grasp of tactics eventually saw her promoted to 2nd commander of the Black Army, one of the highest honours a commoner can achieve. For a long time, she was content with her position in the world, but then a string of military losses and the backlash she received from them darkened her heart. She lost many friends in those battles, nearly lost her children a few times, and she has begun to blame Lonaneyal’s rulership for her failures. If the King wasn’t so inept, the three powers would have never reached this state of corruption, and then backstabbing and designed-to-fail military missions wouldn’t have put Kiara’s children is such needlessly dangerous situations.

Over time, her resentment grew and now Kiara is actively plotting against the King and everyone else she deems corrupt, nobles and officials alike.

She has secretively placed her support in the only noble she thinks can weed out the corruption that is festering in her homeland, Rionah Noranna Lonaneyal.

It's already up there.

Hi there! Would the position for the Queen still be open? I would love to work with all of you in this unique and originial idea of yours :)

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, welllllllllll....... you see. The queen is a underhanded and horrible woman with a even better fast in making Rionah (my character's) life horrible. She sent her off to be married to the Carranon family just to torture Rionah. However, the King and Queen are going to be overthrown, by means of eviction and imprisonment at some point in the Rp. I wouldn't mind having someone play her, but there's a strict plan directly involving her downfall. I don't think it would be fun for anyone to play a character, that's job is to be a total witch and then systematically loose.

If you really want to play a queen there are many available queen spots in the RP.

However, if you would like to play in this country. I am happy to give you any of the official or princess/prince role and or help you create your own.(' :) )

Thank you for further explaining! Oh wow it all sounds magnificent but you're right. Then I would gladly take a princess' role that you would want me to have :)

Awesome, with a princess role you can make your own character. I don't mind much, all I ask is that she be 18 or younger or 20 and older. I just don't want the All Father, to have an affair for a year. Also you'll probably work with Rionah (It's a requirement thing). But other than that go for it.

@Peaceswore your playing the right hand to the queen right?

New update, no need to report back to the queen unless it's important.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back