• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Death of A Fragile Peace

Yeah, although. @Atom hasn't been on lately. Besides for my plans I will need lots of power on the inside. That is why most of my entourage are army officials or warriors.

I'd be happy to have you join.

The Suspicious Eye]You know me and my sneakyness. I think you should totally. But name it Light of A Fragile Peace. (^.^) since you're light and all. [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/threads/shadow-of-a-fragile-peace.106712/ said:
Shadow of A Fragile Peace[/URL] up (lurking lurking)

@Rantos[/URL] but I was curious about who has powers in your country if you are constantly at war internally?
The nobility has powers, their political power isn't what it used to be and they are spread out over the city. Most of them are member of or have connections to the assassin's guild, but they can be member of an other guild or none. The guilds and other powerful people always try to manipulate and assassinate one another, but there is no open war between them.

I am gonna make a noble family for a one-act antagonist later, but I'm still pm-ing with sad hatter

Rantos said:
What depends on me?
The Fate of the World.

Try that responsibility on for size.

LeviathanL said:
The nobility has powers, their political power isn't what it used to be and they are spread out over the city. Most of them are member of or have connections to the assassin's guild, but they can be member of an other guild or none. The guilds and other powerful people always try to manipulate and assassinate one another, but there is no open war between them.

I am gonna make a noble family for a one-act antagonist later, but I'm still pm-ing with sad hatter
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm okay thanks! I'll still probaby burn down your village.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]
The Fate of the World.

Try that responsibility on for size.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm okay thanks! I'll still probaby burn down your village.

[/QUOTE]
Pff, you wouldn't be the first to try.

LeviathanL said:
Pff, you wouldn't be the first to try.
Oh but I'd be the one to suceed believe me, or better yet ask anyone here.

akuma_no_riddle-11-nio-assassin-judge-shaman-evil_grin-shark_teeth_smile-evil-dramatic_lighting-red-amusing-funny.jpg

@Rantos , how is your village looking these days?

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Oh but I'd be the one to suceed believe me, or better yet ask anyone here.
akuma_no_riddle-11-nio-assassin-judge-shaman-evil_grin-shark_teeth_smile-evil-dramatic_lighting-red-amusing-funny.jpg

[/QUOTE]
I regret inviting you for tea a few years from now

LeviathanL said:
@Rantos , how is your village looking these days?

I regret inviting you for tea a few years from now
As long as you keep the flammables away your good. Lol.

I'm actually serious, I set my old dorms kitchen on fire... it was not pretty. On the plus side I didn't get caught and they got a new kitchen. Sooo yay!

Man the things I do in the name of evil.

Do you know what I do in the name of evil?!

teh_evil_duck_by_ninjaheart-d30it13.jpg

You are actually bumping random threads to push mine down the list? Are the woman from Gone Girl or something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back