• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Death Note Roleplay

narutorppls

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I was wondering if anyone was interested in a Death Note roleplay? I only have one that I'm doing right now, but I'm really enjoying it! I love the depth and complexity of it all and really want to continue to explore this world!

I'm 25 years old, so I prefer my partners to be 20+.

I only do ocxcanon doubles, really. I like to ship my OC with L. I'm okay doing canonxcanon for your side if you want as long as you're okay doing ocxcanon for mine! Also, because of the complexity of Death Note, I like both sides of our roleplays to be seperate, as in not happening in the same universe so nothing overlaps or gets in the way!

I'm not super picky with length, but I do prefer it to be at least one paragraph so there's more to go off of. My replies do tend to get long though because there's always so much to cover. I like to loosely follow canon and then diverge as we see fit! Please message me and let me know if you're interested :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back