• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern |Death Note: Gods of Apples| OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here

Kloudy

The Lore Savant
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Feel free to chat amongst yourselves. I'll be sending a discord link to those that want it later.

I’d like the discord link! Do you want us to post our character sheet just on here or on the discord too?

I’d like the discord link! Do you want us to post our character sheet just on here or on the discord too?
The discord is just for ooc purposes since it makes real-time communication much easier. I've hyperlinked all the threads we'll be using at the top of each thread for ease of access, so please post your sheet in the cs thread. I've provided a template to follow too.

I posted my character sheet, but let me know if you have any issues with it and I’ll adjust!
An unsociable blogger? Very interesting.
The cs looks good, accepted. It's times like these where I can't imagine what would happen if a certain personality type were to come into possession of the death note.

Morrighan Morrighan Nice character, I like the direction you've chosen! It's mostly all fine, although could I ask for a little more in the weakness section? I'm looking for something a little more tangible than antisocial trust issues, if that's okay. ^_^

Aside from that, she's accepted~

Morrighan Morrighan Nice character, I like the direction you've chosen! It's mostly all fine, although could I ask for a little more in the weakness section? I'm looking for something a little more tangible than antisocial trust issues, if that's okay. ^_^

Aside from that, she's accepted~
Hey, do you think it’d be alright to play two different characters? I’ve been struck with a cool idea for an Asian-inspired shinigami, but also have a good idea for a mortal as well.

Hey, do you think it’d be alright to play two different characters? I’ve been struck with a cool idea for an Asian-inspired shinigami, but also have a good idea for a mortal as well.
The Shinigami role is the only role that can be reserved as there will only be one to start with, and it's been reserved and accepted already.

However every 10 pages a new death note will fall into the human world, so you're welcome to make a Shinigami then.

NecromancerNight NecromancerNight I appreciate that you are going for a semi-Light Yagami archetype for your character, but I'd like to remind you that your character's deductive ability will rely heavily own your own. If you want to play a genius student, you'll need to be smarter than everyone else in this rp. Good luck, essentially. ; )

And accepted.

NecromancerNight NecromancerNight I appreciate that you are going for a semi-Light Yagami archetype for your character, but I'd like to remind you that your character's deductive ability will rely heavily own your own. If you want to play a genius student, you'll need to be smarter than everyone else in this rp. Good luck, essentially. ; )

And accepted.
He is only good at remembering things so his deductions are terrible :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back