• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Death Note: Case 78

Luminen_Enkeli

Seashell polisher

Hi there everyone!

I am creating a new Death Note Rp, this will be several years after the first Death Note. So we need new everyone! New killer, new Shinigami, new Detective and so on. We can have more than one of everything and everyone of course. So if someone is already a Kira, it doesn't mean that we couldn't have just one.. or two! Or if you want to be something else, that is fine too. 

I will be starting this on Saturday with the help from Destructus Kloud. We'll be using Joint Project to Rp. 

All I ask is that you are creative as possible with the Characters and have as much as possible! 

I will be keeping a record here on what people with to RP as. 

So welcome to join!  

___________________________________________________________________________________

Destructus Kloud - Shinigami

Robyn Banks - Task Force

The Omen of Death - Detective

Noivian - Kira

Cipah - 

Gale -

Luminen_Enkeli - 

Last edited by a moderator:
Just dibsing the Shinigami right off the bat. : P

Heeellllooo. 

Very interested. 

I would love to be one of the members of the new task force please! 

By all means, all you brah. We might have multiple L's, multiple Kira's and stuff as mentioned already, so be whoever you want, I guess. :3

I am interested!!!!!!! And I wonder what roles are available?

Oooh, a new Kira... I'll take up that spot! Might my Kira have any relation to Light, or no?

Yes! We shall start today probably most likely sorry for the delay! : D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back