• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom death is smiling at me {soul eater sign up} can you say the same? [CLOSED]

Nornslayer

sugar is my wife and morg is the other mistress

• DEATH MEISTER WEAPON ACADEMY

♡design by hekaton, coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

• filler tab! ignore

• h

ahh i have arrived

my claim

one-star female scythe meister

SUGAR.

nine lives

Cs is up!

SLOTS NEEDED:
✦ Bladed Meister 0/1
✦ Pointed Demon Weapons 0/1
✦ Blunt Demon Weapons 0/1
More slots open on request if one wishes to have two characters

Last edited:
Seems like a fun setting. What's the posting frequency and should I make an OC prior to joining the discord?

Seems like a fun setting. What's the posting frequency and should I make an OC prior to joining the discord?
posting frequency is relatively slow as a majority of the people in the thread are college students, roughly about once a week but in cases of high work load and busy schedules, just text me and I will allow another week to work on your post. And no, please join the discord first before character creation.

Someone suddenly dropped without warning so we're looking for one more member to fill the spot! We have a meister without a weapon and the rp can't start till everyone has a partner so it's really important! The available slot is Scythe Weapon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back