• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ~Dearest Readers (Bridgerton RP)

CaptainMarvelous

Slytherin Prefect
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
wisteria.jpg
Hello all, Marvel here!
With Queen Charlotte's story now released you know I'm craving me some Bridgerton style rps right now.
I would like to keep to the general Bridgerton plot where lords and ladies attend balls and parties during the season to find their matches, but with our own characters for OCxOC of course.

About me:
I consider myself semi-literate. I can write anywhere from one paragraph to several and usually match what my partner does.
I write third person, past tense.
For this rp, I would prefer to double.
I would also like to stick to mxf pairings only.

About you:
If I continuously get posts that are one liners or don't give me anything to continue off of, the rp will likely die out.
I sometimes ask for writing samples (I forget a lot lol) and feel free to ask the same of me.
And please, if you are thinking about leaving the roleplay for any reason, let me know. I would much rather know you are no longer interested than be waiting for a reply that won't come.

Currently, I have one character idea I would like to use: An orphaned girl from a noble family is taken in by her relatives. But because she cannot inherit, she does not have a large dowry. So she has to find someone who can look past that.
In return, I'm open to playing any noble ranking be it a prince or just a baron.

If you're interested feel free to pm or leave a msg here!

Last edited:
Oh my ~! This sounds marvelous! I've been meaning to watch Bridgerton. So I will definitely be getting back to you on this as soon as I do!

I have not seen Bridgerton but did a little research online. It sounds interesting enough i LOVE romance

LostHero LostHero Yes! The concept is fairly simple when you boil it down lol its mostly lords and ladies attending balls and social gatherings to find the person they want to marry. If you'd like to give it a try feel free to pm me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back