• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dear Pokemon Trainer.. We Need your Help. (Closed to group!)

... Zora is going to be a TERRIBLE influence!

At least until Gemini puts her foot...er... sheath... umm.... Until Gemini has had enough!
Luc grew up with Akira because they were both outcasts and considered runts when they were little. Now he's bigger and badder than the rest and has a laidback big brother attitude lol
Sora is a baby, Hotaru gets embarrassed easily and Takara has the image of being self absorbed but loves to mess with people lol

I can't wait to see everyone's character and their pokemon in action xD

Luc grew up with Akira because they were both outcasts and considered runts when they were little. Now he's bigger and badder than the rest and has a laidback big brother attitude lol
Sora is a baby, Hotaru gets embarrassed easily and Takara has the image of being self absorbed but loves to mess with people lol

I can't wait to see everyone's character and their pokemon in action xD
Yeah, this'll be hilarious!

Dante's pokemon tend to be chatty, so expect lots of dialogue!

Oh, and if Hotaru gets embarassed easily..... best avoid Zora. That's an easy prank target!

Yeah, this'll be hilarious!

Dante's pokemon tend to be chatty, so expect lots of dialogue!

Oh, and if Hotaru gets embarassed easily..... best avoid Zora. That's an easy prank target!
Maybe, but Luc is still the big brother lol
He won't tolerate anybody messing with her too much xD

Luc knows all xD
He may look asleep with Akira using him as a pillow but he's still watching you! Lol

I didn't add any history for my characters, and now I'm afraid to bc I'm sure I'll mess up the coding lmao
Tabs tend to be pretty forgiving, but you can always just bring it up in flashbacks and stuff as things go. That's what I'll do to fill in the gaps of Dante's backstory lol

Tabs tend to be pretty forgiving, but you can always just bring it up in flashbacks and stuff as things go. That's what I'll do to fill in the gaps of Dante's backstory lol
Basically what I'm doing for Akira lol
That and vague references

Sorry guys, I had no clue there was an OOC area for threads! I added that to the main post here, if you guys wanna take your chatting there! (I don't want us to get in trouble lmao)

It is! Can you send me a sample of your writing, please?

Here you go!
Prince Francis was absorbed in his own thoughts when the pressure of someone's heavy hands brought him back to the reality he was avoiding. He looked up to greet his friend and allowed himself to sigh. ”Is my mood that obvious?” He didn’t want his sadness to be so easily read. No one wanted to see him unhappy today of all days. He smiled but it didn’t reach his eyes. ”It’s almost time, isn’t it?” He moved from his position next to the window and walked over to the mirror for one last check of his wedding attire.
He traced the elegant detailing on his coat, struggling to find the words to say to his Knight. Yet, what more can he say about a wedding he did not want. His hand coiled into a fist in his frustration. This wasn’t like him at all. He took a long deep breath and turned on his heels. A fake chipper tone to his voice. “Well! Everything looks in order. How about it, Sir Taivo? Do I not look like a man ready to wed!? I hear the feast afterwards will be grand. I can not wait! Hahahh… ha.”

Here you go!
Prince Francis was absorbed in his own thoughts when the pressure of someone's heavy hands brought him back to the reality he was avoiding. He looked up to greet his friend and allowed himself to sigh. ”Is my mood that obvious?” He didn’t want his sadness to be so easily read. No one wanted to see him unhappy today of all days. He smiled but it didn’t reach his eyes. ”It’s almost time, isn’t it?” He moved from his position next to the window and walked over to the mirror for one last check of his wedding attire.
He traced the elegant detailing on his coat, struggling to find the words to say to his Knight. Yet, what more can he say about a wedding he did not want. His hand coiled into a fist in his frustration. This wasn’t like him at all. He took a long deep breath and turned on his heels. A fake chipper tone to his voice. “Well! Everything looks in order. How about it, Sir Taivo? Do I not look like a man ready to wed!? I hear the feast afterwards will be grand. I can not wait! Hahahh… ha.”

I'm so sorry, I forgot I had someone else in line before you. Your writing is great, though! ;0; Would you be open to taking the last male spot instead?

I know the title says closed, but I'd still like to throw an interested chip in to the pot. If a spot opens, could/would I be able to be considered??

I AM interested :) Should I put a CS up on the the CS link in the interest check, or on the interest check itself?

Just make sure you meet all the requirements on the new interest check thread and then go to the CS page. The links are all on the new thread :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back