• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Dear Beloved [Always Accepting]

Well, I made a backup, which I made her be the Prince's older half-sister. I can play both if need be, I don't mind playing two characters.

Well now I'm just rethinking. What is a need rn so that I may play them. Have any suggestions?
Suggestions:
• The princess' personal knight from her kingdom (my character and this knight would be interacting quite a bit)
• Lady in waiting (these are usually considered friends as well)
• Salty and jealous Duke's daughter that is a childhood friend of the prince (also in love with him??? would also be childhood friends with my character in a sense)
• A healer (basically a doctor or a sage, etc)
• You could also go for the princess role

She would be the fathers daughter?
I made her the current king's daughter from a previous marriage, but if you guys think my character is more suitable for the Salty and jealous Duke's daughter role, Meira looks like a bitch XD

I made her the current king's daughter from a previous marriage, but if you guys think my character is more suitable for the Salty and jealous Duke's daughter role, Meira looks like a bitch XD
Considering her power involves snakes, would she not be the queen's daughter since she also has that power?? Or just a direct relative

What some ideas you have ?
Well at first I was thinking a bodyguard disguised as a maid for protection and close to either the prince or princess but if you need specific characters I don't mind.
Suggestions:
• The princess' personal knight from her kingdom (my character and this knight would be interacting quite a bit)
• Lady in waiting (these are usually considered friends as well)
• Salty and jealous Duke's daughter that is a childhood friend of the prince (also in love with him??? would also be childhood friends with my character in a sense)
• A healer (basically a doctor or a sage, etc)
• You could also go for the princess role
those are very unique suggestions. Thank you. Healer sounds quite interesting too.

A secretary (could also be a disguised guard?) of the prince or princess is also an option. Probably princess since it seems we have a couple people on the prince's side currently

Did I write my CS wrong, I'm sure I put that the King remarried, idk. I think it would be better to just make her be the Salty and jealous Duke's daughter role.
I like your princess ! When I get off work I’ll reply to your CS I hate typing paragraphs on my phone

god, this going to sound like a dumb question. The prince's last name is Charles correct?

ah, ok XD

another question, will there be any type of fantsey begins? like dragons and whatnot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back