• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Dear Beloved [Always Accepting]

AlmighTy

Two Thousand Club

• PLEASE READ ME
    We are still accepting people into our kingdom !

Here’s some roles you could make a CS for
    Lords
    Lady’s
    Prince/Princess (From other kingdoms)
    Dukes/ Dutchess
    Cousins of the royal family
    Child Prophet
    Knights
    Priest
    Friends

This roleplay will focus on a prince and a princess they are to wed soon and tradition says they can't meet until their wedding night. The princess is living on the other side of the castle and with their friends help they write letters, send familiars, and eventually speak in person. I want 4-6 people including myself (Plus any additional people if you want a sibling role or knight role) I'm normally not very picky but I'm looking for a certain type of princess so the Cs will be more like a coming of age party. I'll update on that once I see how many people are interested.

Last edited:
Quick question before I even finish my character, you are looking for a certian princess. Should I make a princess but have a back up in case my princess is not what you are looking for? Still interested either way.

Quick question before I even finish my character, you are looking for a certian princess. Should I make a princess but have a back up in case my princess is not what you are looking for? Still interested either way.
Yes and the prince has a younger a brother

My character is complete for the most part. I put that he's a close friend of Kai'Rorian for relationships sakes, but I can easily remove that part. Let me know if there's anything I need to change, add, or remove.

My character is complete for the most part. I put that he's a close friend of Kai'Rorian for relationships sakes, but I can easily remove that part. Let me know if there's anything I need to change, add, or remove.
He looks good ! && The close friend thing is fine

Yeah, I think the princess' knight is a good idea. My character is technically Kai'Rorian's knight but the queen assigned him to also be the princess' designated Evergreen knight during her stay. It's just a formality thing. Kinda like having two sides protect the person incase one side decides to do something.

Edit: For those that are stuck on characters, I think one or two Lady in Waitings would be a good. A healer would also be unique.

Siblings are also a plus. I'd be interested in seeing a duchess' daughter being jealous and resentful because she has been in love with the prince since childhood (ofc that's more of a drama type thing)

Siblings are also a plus. I'd be interested in seeing a duchess' daughter being jealous and resentful because she has been in love with the prince since childhood (ofc that's more of a drama type thing)
Btw I’ll post the ooc when I get off work && I’m waiting to post the actual rp to see if anyone else wants to be a princess I want to start the Rp off as a masquerade ball where the prince gets to meet the princesses

Users who are viewing this thread

Back