• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Deadweight - [ Death Squad OOC ]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
yess that's the kind of character i have in mind!
i'll try to get my character sheet done asap, but it'll prob be up by tomorrow evening (:

Hey!! I've been lurking on the interest check for a bit and thought I'd finally come out and introduce myself and say I'm interested lol

I'll def have to read over sheets before I make a character- Not sure what I want to do yet entirely and I think I'm mostly gonna get a look at everyone else's vibes and see if I can think of something fun to play against for them :>

I'm really in the mood to play a trans character and if you're open to that I think it could be interesting to play with!!

EmmaIine EmmaIine I'm fine with her being 19, it's not a big deal. I honestly don't know how your character would fit the original crew. From your WIP, she seems like a really modern day-style character. You can go that route with the character or it's up to you to contextualize her to fit into the original team. We already have another potential modern day hero coming from nevermind. nevermind. so if you go with that, yours would be the last modern day hero I'd accept.

As for the font, I actually just looked up the individual letters on google and assembled them in photoshop so I can't link to any one font, sorry.

mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties I'm totally fine if you want to play someone trans. Could be an interesting part of their internal struggle seeing as how they would've come from a time where that kind of thing is looked badly upon compared to modern times.

Alright I'm gonna close this RP to new sign ups now. Everyone who's already expressed interest can of course make a sheet.

okay no worries! I'd love to play a modern hero! :)

Is there robots or cybernetic type esc things in this roleplay?

mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties I love trans characters so much!!! Do you know what Skoliosexual is? Because Charlie is BIG skolio, she has a big attraction to transgender men and women.

Yes, there are robots/cybernetics so use that information however you'd like lol

You should include him in your CS. I'd be fun to read about him and see him there

wow this chat really blew up since i went to bed. not sure if we're still thinking about it but i'd be fine with a discord OOC, as long as everyone is a part of it. disjointed groups like that would probably cause more harm than good

wow this chat really blew up since i went to bed. not sure if we're still thinking about it but i'd be fine with a discord OOC, as long as everyone is a part of it. disjointed groups like that would probably cause more harm than good
Pardon? I always think discord is a really good way to get to know one another when roleplaying in groups :^)

Pardon? I always think discord is a really good way to get to know one another when roleplaying in groups :^)
well, not everyone uses discord, so if not all of us are in on a discord OOC, we'd essentially have to post any important information twice for those who are left out of it.

For me with discord is like I said before, I'm pretty busy throughout a normal day so as GM I'd feel kinda bad being one of the least active. But if everyone else wants to do it I'm totally fine with creating one and hoping on from time to time.

For me with discord is like I said before, I'm pretty busy throughout a normal day so as GM I'd feel kinda bad being one of the least active. But if everyone else wants to do it I'm totally fine with creating one and hoping on from time to time.
Discord is an amazing place to discuss relationships, keep simple bits of info, collect lore and things in one neat place for people to access. It is partly why I usually think it works so much better than RPN just because of the reliability of getting info across fast and getting responses in moments since people tend to hang out on discord but not really RPN.

Discord is an amazing place to discuss relationships, keep simple bits of info, collect lore and things in one neat place for people to access. It is partly why I usually think it works so much better than RPN just because of the reliability of getting info across fast and getting responses in moments since people tend to hang out on discord but not really RPN.
I totally agree! I really dislike OOC's on rpn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back