• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Deadweight - [ Death Squad OOC ]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Blu

ᴏɴʟʏ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀꜱ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Dead-Weight-OOC.png

Dead-Weight-Camper.png

「 Death Squad's primary means of transport: The Deadweight 」

Welcome! This is the Out-of-Character chat for Death Squad, otherwise known as the Deadweight OOC. Here we can discuss all things related to the RP, and just about everything else as well. For newcomers, please check out the link to the Interest Check (filed under Other) for story information.​

RP Rules
  • 1 All RPNation rules applies.
  • 2 Use general RP etiquette (no godmod, powerplay, etc.).
  • 3 As the Host/GM, I have final say on all decisions relating to the RP.
  • 4 One character per player. Feel free to create as many NPCs as needed.
  • 5 One or two posts a week. Let me know when you can't post.
  • 6 Minimum post length is one paragraph.
  • 7 If I like your character sheet, that means your character is approved.

TYPE TYPE Wow, very fancy formatting :O (love it!) Everything seems to be in order, powers are balanced. It should be noted that most of his paraphernalia won't be available right off the bat, seeing as the team has been completely cut off from government resources so he won't have easy access to modern tech. They'll need to be acquired in other ways so I hope that's okay with you. Other than that, accepted~

As a note to everybody, keep in mind all of our character's know each other and have been working closely as a team throughout the war. Doesn't necessarily make everyone friends but there's an inherent loyalty as a squad and we'll operate on a sort of Us vs Them mentality throughout the RP. So like a dysfunctional family dynamic going on.

Last edited:
TYPE TYPE Wow, very fancy formatting :O (love it!) Everything seems to be in order, powers are balanced. It should be noted that most of his paraphernalia won't be available right off the bat, seeing as the team has been completely cut off from government resources so he won't have easy access to modern tech. They'll need to be acquired in other ways so I hope that's okay with you. Other than that, accepted~

As a note to everybody, keep in mind all of our character's know each other and have been working closely as a team throughout the war. Doesn't necessarily makes everyone friends but there's an inherent loyalty as a squad and we'll operate on a sort of Us vs Them mentality throughout the RP. So like a dysfunctional family dynamic going on.
Thanks! And yeah - he can get that over time. I mean - go ATM shopping (teeheehee) at some point. I am gonna play around a bit with him getting to know just how truly pervasive tech is in a modern society with him being extremely sus about just how willing people are to just give away their lives. So most of his powers are not yet a thing - because he does not yet understand them that well.

TYPE TYPE Oh crap, I totally spaced out on one thing that needs fixing (and this goes for everyone else). The team went into hibernation in 1955, at the same time. So in your case TYPE, you'll need to fix your character's birth year to reflect that (if he's to remain 28).

TYPE TYPE Oh crap, I totally spaced out on one thing that needs fixing (and this goes for everyone else). The team went into hibernation in 1955, at the same time. So in your case TYPE, you'll need to fix your character's birth year to reflect that (if he's to remain 28).
Cool - I just assumed that they had different times but is cool if we all were in this together - I can quickly change that.

Braddington Braddington I need to learn how to use that formatting in the future, looks so good! Anyway, I always love a good superhuman marksman. Don't see anything that needs fixing, so accepted~

Braddington Braddington I need to learn how to use that formatting in the future, looks so good! Anyway, I always love a good superhuman marksman. Don't see anything that needs fixing, so accepted~
I suggest you look into google sites. It is free and very easy to learn. If you have questions I am happy to help.

The Hermit The Hermit Very interesting character! Love the variety we have going on, and it'll be really useful to have a teammate who's familiar with the modern world. Accepted~

We have enough to start the IC but I'll be waiting a couple more days to see if anyone else from the interest check drops a sheet.

Glad to see you guys checking in. If needed, I can wait longer to start the RP if sheets are still being worked on.

Okay I think I saw the answer to this somewhere as a no, but we arent allowed to use anime face claims right?

Unfortunately no but feel free to use realistic art or art similar to comics.

heyy i'm working on a character sheet as well!
just wanted to say that i'm lovin' the characters so far : )

and i wanted to ask if anyone who hasn't posted a cs yet is interested in playing the modern superhero character that was mentioned in the interest check?
i already had an idea for an og death squad character but i could scrap that lol bc i think the modern hero would make for a fun addition to the team and create an interesting dynamic

nevermind. nevermind. That's what I'm hoping for if anyone makes a modern hero, to make them really different and a contrast to the OGs. A bit starry-eyed/hopeful maybe in comparison to a team of assassins lol

could you send me the link to that really cool font please?

I'm not sure if you're asking me or someone else, but what cool font do you mean? The ransom note style letters I've been using?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back