• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Deadmen Tell No Tales

Would you like to join my crew?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Wait... you mean I'm not part of the crew yet?

• Why would I join a Pirate crew? I am a man of his Majesty's Royal Navy!!!!!!

• There the place with the gold on the island and things with the lady *hiccup* and I'm already drunk

• Total voters

Shadora

One Thousand Club
Welcome to Deadmen Tell No Tales in this pirate role play you start out as part of the infamous pirate crew of the Black Tide captained by a pirate who no one knows anything about even most of the crew knows nothing about the captain will you stay with the Black Tide or go off to make a name for yourself the first chance you get, will you advance in the ranks or be thrown to the sharks, will you be hanged by the neck until dead or become the bane of his Majesty's Royal Navy will you live to tell your Tales or die before you get the chance

You will help create the settings and some of the adventure we will go on as well as the monsters we face I will also need someone to play the NPC characters

Preview:

You wake up to A bright light and the sound of waves lapping against wood your eyes are heavy and your head spins from the long night you spent drinking at The Ladies Skirt Tavern.

Your memory comes in flashes as the night returns to you drinking, signing, dancing, some card games, and a woman a beautiful woman with long black hair that framed her face perfectly and shining emerald like eyes that glittered as she talked, and soft supple lips perfect for kissing and you tried but if you succeeded you do not remember.

A voice reaches your ears it is a harsh and commanding voice "Get up Bilge Rat the Cap'in Wana sees you" you feel a kick in your side and it hurts but you can't seem to open your eyes.

you feel yourself being hauled up and dragged up stairs before being dropped unceremoniously on hard wood

you blink several times and put your hands up to block out the sun shinning in your eyes your head still swims and the female voice from last night returns to you though you can't make out what she is saying you feel another sharp kick in your side and the woman from last night is standing over you she looks at you and says

"Welcome aboard boys you have just become the newest members of my crew but don't worry you will soon come to like it here because on this ship you will gain fame,fortune, and riches of e-very kind" she said with a smirk

"Gentlemen welcome to Paradise.....Welcome to The Black Tide"

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Wastes Storyteller]I'm guessing this is something pirate-related?

[/QUOTE]
Yep you are drugged and captured by the infamous pirates captain of the Black Tide where you go on may perilous adventures to further the captain own personal ajenda

I would, but I felt like the last one we did was a bit too fast for me, so sorry if i'm not as active as others here ^^'

Suki19 said:
I would, but I felt like the last one we did was a bit too fast for me, so sorry if i'm not as active as others here ^^'
That's fine I am hoping to make several captains and find someone to play the NPC do you want me to have someone take over your characters in World of Wolves

@Suki19

I will have to read threw and check and we can slow down for you if you would like also I can try and put together a summary for you tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back