• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern โ€ ๐ƒ๐„๐€๐ƒ๐‹๐˜ ๐๐€๐‘๐€๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐„ โ€” ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐›๐›๐ฒ (๐จ๐จ๐œ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐š๐).

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
yay !! lookin forward to seeing everyoneโ€™s characters. hoping to get started on all of mine soon. unsure if Iโ€™ll do full cs for everyone since Iโ€™ll be making a few lmao.

yay !! lookin forward to seeing everyoneโ€™s characters. hoping to get started on all of mine soon. unsure if Iโ€™ll do full cs for everyone since Iโ€™ll be making a few lmao.
Personally looking forward to seeing all of them. Can never have too many great characters.

bada bing bada boom there's some placeholders :-) i'm v excited for this, everyone's ideas look awesome so far

Done with my CS but the face claim might take a bit longer. I have a sketch down but other projects kinda got in the way.

Last edited:
Question:
This is a minor world building question, but I was wondering if the concept of zombies preexists before the apocalypse. What I mean is that I've come to notice that zombies in media forms like video games, movies and comic books don't exist in their world like our world. In the Walking Dead they never make mentions or allude comparisons of fictional zombies to the real-life virus. They are just not a concept until the outbreak.

eeee nice to see some characters done !! Iโ€™ll give them a read throughout the week. Iโ€™ll probably be making the deadline for in a few weeks since Iโ€™d like to see more characters and hopefully that gives people enough time.

Iโ€™m halfway through stacey, she will probably be up in the coming day or so.

Question:
This is a minor world building question, but I was wondering if the concept of zombies preexists before the apocalypse. What I mean is that I've come to notice that zombies in media forms like video games, movies and comic books don't exist in their world like our world. In the Walking Dead they never make mentions or allude comparisons of fictional zombies to the real-life virus. They are just not a concept until the outbreak.
I find that so funny hey !! I think for this context, we will have zombie media as I find it jarring that is doesnโ€™t exist haha.

finally finished stacey !! might need to fix some things up laterโ€”I need to expand on her weaknesses and strengths as I left them until last and needed to hurry hehe. I'll probably keep all the characters relatively short like hers to ensure I'm not overworking myself and to leave a whiff of mystery!!

Trip Oops GIF by The Story Catcher

hello everybody :bishiesparklesl:
howre we doing this fine day

after the busiest weekend in forever โ€” Iโ€™m back !! how is everyone going? Iโ€™m planning to get more characters whipped up.

i am :bishiesparklesl: good :bishiesparklesr:
gradually working on miss rebekah as i big brain some concepts for her

Might go back and rework Ruben a bit. Not too drastically but just to clean up his character sheet and bounce around some interaction ideas.

eeee !! I still need to read through the characters so far !!

Hi everyone! seems like people are pretty buzzed for this! I'm starting a sheet right now, I'm not working for the next couple days, so I should have it ready pretty soon :)
Is there somewhere specific I should drop it when it's ready? I know the due date is the 29th but I'm just wondering.

Hi everyone! seems like people are pretty buzzed for this! I'm starting a sheet right now, I'm not working for the next couple days, so I should have it ready pretty soon :)
Is there somewhere specific I should drop it when it's ready? I know the due date is the 29th but I'm just wondering.

CS should be linked in the first post, but it's also here as well:

Realistic or Modern - โ€ ๐ƒ๐„๐€๐ƒ๐‹๐˜ ๐๐€๐‘๐€๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐„ โ€” ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back