• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern β€ πƒπ„π€πƒπ‹π˜ ππ€π‘π€πƒπˆπ’π„ β€” 𝐭𝐑𝐞 π₯𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐲 (𝐨𝐨𝐜 𝐭𝐑𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝).

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I’m hoping to pump out the rest of the characters I had planned to start this weekend. of course more npcs and such will be introduced throughout the story !! :-)

Hey welcome in
Personally love the idea of having a scientist on board. Can't wait to see him and the intern geeking off about some science thing or the other. Question though, do you see him taking more of the "I'm gonna find a cure" route? Or more of the "I'm gonna find a way for us to survive this" route?
Also interested to see what the realities and complexities of a zombie apocalypse do to Adriana's positivity

Can lowkey see her giving a speech like this at some point in the story:

Just replace pharaoh with zombies πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Hey welcome in
Personally love the idea of having a scientist on board. Can't wait to see him and the intern geeking off about some science thing or the other. Question though, do you see him taking more of the "I'm gonna find a cure" route? Or more of the "I'm gonna find a way for us to survive this" route?
Also interested to see what the realities and complexities of a zombie apocalypse do to Adriana's positivity
He's a behavioral psychologist. That being said, I'm thinking he would take the latter of the routes you gave.

Hey welcome in
Oh, but he would push himself to learn as much biology as he could. We don't know how long this zombie apocalypse thing is going to last.

Also, here's a suggestion for present-day Ronnie's appearance.

IMG_4042.jpeg

finally finished kit’s personality and backstory !! going to get started on our little rockstar.

Rebekah is a gradual wip as i am now restricted to mobile posting for the next few days or so 😭

god its been a minute since i've been able to get on desktop but there's finally a wip for marisol up!! so excited to finish the boys' cs' too

a wip for cailyn is up. will chip away at her over the coming day !! looking forward to everyone’s characters, will give everyone a read closer to the due date.

i am unfortunately going to have to duck out of this i think, i have a lot of irl stuff going on for the next couple of weeks and am just not going to have the time to finish my sheets or start a new game

i am unfortunately going to have to duck out of this i think, i have a lot of irl stuff going on for the next couple of weeks and am just not going to have the time to finish my sheets or start a new game
that’s okay!! I completely understand β€” the whole reason this didn’t get off the ground was because I had too much irl stuff happening last time. I hope everything is okay !! <3

that’s okay!! I completely understand β€” the whole reason this didn’t get off the ground was because I had too much irl stuff happening last time. I hope everything is okay !! <3

<3 <3 everything is good, we're just doing a big launch at work this week and then immediately after i have family visiting from out of town, so everything is very good but i will have absolutely no computer time lol

I hope you all have a wonderful time with this though!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back