• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern โ€ ๐ƒ๐„๐€๐ƒ๐‹๐˜ ๐๐€๐‘๐€๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐„ โ€” ๐š ๐ณ๐จ๐ฆ๐›๐ข๐ž ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ.

ohhhhhhhh this is so juicy

a little bump โ€” on the hunt for some survivors !! feel free to apply if youโ€™re interested !!

just bumping this bad boy !! will hopefully have a deadline set for character apps in the coming days but until then donโ€™t be shy !! :-)

Interesting! How big is the island? Is the resort the only real civilization, or is there a town or city?

Interesting! How big is the island? Is the resort the only real civilization, or is there a town or city?
ooo good question !! I didnโ€™t think of an exact size but if you check out the lore thread, it has a detailed description of what is on the island and gives you a good idea โ€” which does include a town !! check it out and if you have future questions let me know. :-)

Dog Hello GIF by Puglie Pug

hihi is this still accepting members ๐ŸŒท๐Ÿ‘€

Dog Hello GIF by Puglie Pug

hihi is this still accepting members ๐ŸŒท๐Ÿ‘€
yes !! we haven't even set a deadline, so feel free to start getting a character together !! it is a loose application-based format, so if quite a few people apply I'll choose from the most fitting. :-)

APPLICATION DUE DATE !

hi everyone !! thought I would tag everyone who has expressed interest and let yโ€™all know I have finally decided on a (liable to change) due date for apps before we get this baby underway! still plenty of space so feel free to apply, no matter if you expressed interest yet or not, up until the 29th march. hopefully thatโ€™s enough time for everyone to get their characters done (thatโ€™s also goes for me hehe)! :-)

SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles Socio Socio GhostPunk GhostPunk Wyll Wyll Maverick. Maverick. celadon. celadon. erzulie erzulie Jigajig Jigajig Grimm Grimm lisbeth lisbeth Ruise Ruise Metallic Bold Metallic Bold anderswo anderswo addictedtofandoms addictedtofandoms Ashy_OCdesigns Ashy_OCdesigns CosmicComet CosmicComet birth of venus birth of venus maksatransport maksatransport eeuphoria eeuphoria

just bumping for anyone that may have not seen this yet !! still plenty of time to apply and feel free to ask me any questions in the ooc. :-)

another bump! looking for more survivors to join the islandโ€™s demise !! :-)

Dead Island is one of my fave all time zombie games, so I am 100% interested!! :bishiesparklesl:<3

Definitely interested if still accepting!
oops Iโ€™ve been busy but yes, Iโ€™m still accepting and will review apps on the 29th! :-)

a final bump for anyone who is interested or has expressed interestโ€”only a few more days to apply before the final cast of survivors is decided upon !!

if you have any questions pls head over to the ooc !! :-)

a final bump for anyone who is interested or has expressed interestโ€”only a few more days to apply before the final cast of survivors is decided upon !!

if you have any questions pls head over to the ooc !! :-)
Even if I don't make it, can I still read along with the RP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back