• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Dead Oasis (Supernatural Cyberpunk RP)

[QUOTE="Shu the Shiba Inu]No problem! I think that everything you've written has been extremely thought out.

[/QUOTE]
Thankyou! I'm glad you liked everything, I just hope I can keep up with the same quality in the RP =)

Saturnity said:
Great question, thanks for reminding me haha. The date is going to take place just a bit after the turn of the century, October, 10th, 2407 to be precise. I'll go ahead and add that into the Introduction part of the thread as well.
I was searching for this like crazy and had the feeling you had forgotten it. x_x Welp, time to use a calculator.

[QUOTE="Paranoid Android]I was searching for this like crazy and had the feeling you had forgotten it. x_x Welp, time to use a calculator.

[/QUOTE]
Sorry >_< I got so wrapped up in getting the bbcoding done last night that I forgot to add it into the information. That's what happens when I stay up so late getting things done...

I'd be happy to join this RP based on what I've read so far.

I'm thinking heavily about creating a radically inclined, bomb making saboteur for the GRID.

Also, would two characters be acceptable? I generally like to play with two but I'm certainly interested to a point where only having one wouldn't dissuade me from joining.

Last edited by a moderator:
HunterJJ said:
I'd be happy to join this RP based on what I've read so far.
I'm thinking heavily about creating a radically inclined, bomb making saboteur for the GRID.

Also, would two characters be acceptable? I generally like to play with two but I'm certainly interested to a point where only having one wouldn't dissuade me from joining.
I'm glad you're interested! Unfortunately I can't allow two characters from one player, for sake of fairness. If a player controlled two characters that happened to join the same faction and they happened to go into combat, that might give an unfair advantage. On the flip side, if they are in different factions and go into combat it against each other, it would become complicated. The other issue I have is that, because players are going to have access to faction chatrooms using the Discord server I created, having two characters from separate factions could technically allow that player to use both chatrooms, which would imbalance the game. The faction chatrooms are basically an information network for the factions.

One consideration I might make is letting you have an exclusive NPC to control, but I as the GM would be in control of anything combat or skill related.

Saturnity said:
I'm glad you're interested! Unfortunately I can't allow two characters from one player, for sake of fairness. If a player controlled two characters that happened to join the same faction and they happened to go into combat, that might give an unfair advantage. On the flip side, if they are in different factions and go into combat it against each other, it would become complicated. The other issue I have is that, because players are going to have access to faction chatrooms using the Discord server I created, having two characters from separate factions could technically allow that player to use both chatrooms, which would imbalance the game. The faction chatrooms are basically an information network for the factions.
One consideration I might make is letting you have an exclusive NPC to control, but I as the GM would be in control of anything combat or skill related.
Sounds fair to me, I'll be posting a CS later today.

I think I should finish my character today. I was going to just make him European and I was taking a lot of effort to find a good picture, so I just took the first good one I saw. Then I realized it was an albino, so I though it would be interesting since I've never seen an albino RP character before and this could affect gameplay, so I kept it. I should stop doing stealth/sniper characters for a while after this one though.

[QUOTE="Paranoid Android]I think I should finish my character today. I was going to just make him European and I was taking a lot of effort to find a good picture, so I just took the first good one I saw. Then I realized it was an albino, so I though it would be interesting since I've never seen an albino RP character before and this could affect gameplay, so I kept it. I should stop doing stealth/sniper characters for a while after this one though.

[/QUOTE]
Interesting, I don't think I've seen an albino character either. Well I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with =)

I've been busy with my full-time job and going back to college, otherwise, I'd have my CS posted by now! I hope to have mine done soon too ( :) )

[QUOTE="Shu the Shiba Inu]I've been busy with my full-time job and going back to college, otherwise, I'd have my CS posted by now! I hope to have mine done soon too ( :) )

[/QUOTE]
No worries! I'm hoping for at least 4 players to start with, and I only have 3 that I'm aware are working on character sheets, so hopefully we get one more here soon =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back