• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Dead End: Zombie Apocalypse Rp

As tonks walked through the door, he took off his shoes and threw them at the door, he then walked over to a chair beside the couch and laid back. He looked to the kitchen and saw his friends talking about food, or at least he thought they were, he looks over to Albert as he walks back from giving them his food, "hey, thinks for saving and staying with us, even if dallas is an ass, he has a heart, its just buried deep within him, he's not fond off sharing emotions, also thinks for giving us some of your food", tonks then walks over to his friends and puts his arms around both of them, "guys we did good today, this is a step to a new beginning which i have a surprise ill be right back". Tonks walks up stairs and goes to a room to get the item, he walks back down and says "Tada! I have whiskey if anyone wants some"

Dallas looked up at Tonks when he came down the stairs holding the whiskey.

"Oh thank god," he said. "One of the shittiest parts of the apocalypse is just quitting smoking and drinking."

He could hardly remember the last time he had any alcohol and it would definitely be good to help the group stop being so tense. He thought they were probably all a little on edge after the zombie attacks and the group expanding.

Charlotte wasn't sure about drinking. If something happened she wouldn't be able to help herself, but she decided that she didn't really care. She walked in front of everyone, grabbing the bottle from Tonks and opening it, taking a huge swig. She looked around the room at the others. "Sorry," she said "It's been a long day," she blushed and handed the bottle to Dallas. She could feel the warmth of the alcohol in her belly. It was a comfort, in a way. Something that reminded her of a time before the apocalypse. Where the worst thing she would have to worry about was if she could get a cab home. 

"Thanks, Tonks," she said quietly and squeezed his hand. It had been so long since she drank, she was already feelings a bit...strange. Definitely not drunk, but, something. 

Dallas took the bottle and drank some of the liquid. It had been so long since he had it, he'd forgotten even how it tasted.

"God, it's been a long time since I drank," he said.

He gave Tonks a slight smile and offered the bottle back to him.

"Are you gonna drink any?" he asked.

"do birds fly, of course i will", Tonks takes the bottle and goes to the cabinets and finds some shot glasses, he finds 8 of them and pulls them all out he then takes a swig and starts pouring the whiskey into the shot glasses. "does anyone want a shot?"

Nia pulled her two cans of black beans out of her backpack and put them on the table, pointedly ignoring Dallas' quiet word to Charlotte. She was biting the inside of her cheek, thinking about life, existence, survival, and all things revolving around those things, with trivial thoughts salted and peppered in. She refused a drink with a slight incline of her head and sank down onto the floor, her back pressed against a wall.

"I'm not the drinking type, so I'll pass on the whisky." Albert said as he placed his shotgun on the coffee table in front of him. Since he was resting on the couch he saw no need to keep holding onto his shotgun for the time being. Albert looked back towards the kitchen and saw Tonks pull out some shot glasses. "Hope nothing bad happens if they get drunk."  He thought as Tonks started to pour some whisky into a glass. As he watched them partake in this moment of alcoholic fun he noticed Nia set some cans of beans on the table and lean against the wall outside the kitchen. "Long day?" Albert asked her.

Dallas didn't notice Nia and Albert, too distracted by the whiskey Tonks had gotten for all of them. He walked over to the counter where Tonks had poured some into shot glasses and took one, then tilted it back and drank the bitter liquid he'd been craving for so long. Albert had said he wasn't having any, so Dallas didn't see the harm in getting a little bit drunk, at least someone would be sober.

"If Nia isn't going to have hers, I'd be more than happy to take an extra. Can't be wasteful," Charlotte said, knocking back two shots. She made a face, but didn't bother to try to wash it down with something else. It wasn't something she would be able to experience for a while most likely, and she was enjoying it. She was beginning to feel giggly, but wasn't acting that way yet. She didn't want the others to think she was a lightweight. 

Tonks did what everyone else was doing and threw down two shots, he started to get giggly laughing at things that were not really funny. He then raises a shot glass and tells the others to do so, " I just wanna…wanna make a toast, let's hope we all make it to see this silly disease die off" Tonks raised his shot glass spilling a little bit of whiskey on him but laughing it off.

Charlotte raised hers aswell. "WHOO!" she said, after he made his short speech, downing two more shots. She grinned at them all. "You guys are soooo cool," she said, pretty drunk at this point. She was so glad they were all safe in their little house. She knew they would have to move on sooner than she would like, but for right now things were great. And she had found the rations today! Things were fantastic! She was awesome! 

Nia averted her gaze from the people who decided it was a good idea to get drunk during a zombie apocalypse. She knew she shouldn't judge--everyone coped in their own way--but she did anyways. They were foolish for not remaining sober-minded in a time like this. What if they got attacked by zombies? Worse, what if they got attacked by humans? It was a decision that had her scoffing and rolling her eyes away and towards the new guy Albert. She took a moment to consider him, then shrugged. 

"Everyday is long these days." She sighed and placed a hand on her neck, rolling her head to stretch out a kink. "How about you? You went from traveling alone for a while to joining a large party of people. Glad to be with company..." she cut a pointed glance towards those giggling in the next room, "or wary?"

"Bit of both I guess. I'm glad that I have a roof over my head and met some people who didn't try to kill me on sight. I was wary for a bit when I met you guys, but my gut said to trust you, so I just went with it. Though I am still wary. You know how it is. You meet people who seem ok, but turn out to be back stabbing bandits. Not saying you're bandits I'm just stating a example." Albert said to Nia. He looked over and saw the three get progressively worse with the alcohol. "Ha. Could have sold that whisky to a trader and got something good, but nope. Just goanna get drunk and give the both of us something else to worry about." Albert continued as he put his feet on the coffee table and wiped some rain water off his mask.  

Nia bobbed her head up and down in understanding as Albert spoke. Truth be told, she still didn't fully trust him. It had taken her a long time to let her guard down around Dallas, Charlotte, and Tonks...and even with them there were still walls. In a world like this how could she ever truly trust anyone?

"Don't get me started on them." Nia sighed, shaking her head. "I'm..." she hesitated to choose her word wisely, "disappointed. Not that what I think matters." She pressed her head back against the wall and shrugged her shoulders.

"hey guys ill be uh uh right back". Tonks drunkly walked to where Nia and Albert were talking and just glazed at Nia, "hey Nia, even though I'm, wait let me stabilize, uh even though I'm drunk I just wanna say you're my best friend and you're so coooooooooool and i think you're hot, so imma go back to drinking, byeeeee" Tonks walked back to the kitchen where he fell tripping over some chairs, "owchy", Tonks laughed got up and once again took another shot.

Charlotte was doubled over laughing at Tonks. She knew she was drunk, but he was definitely wasted. She thought Nia was cool too. Those zebra cakes where the shit. "Woo Nia!" she yelled to the room Nia and Albert where sitting in. "And I don't really know you Albertertert, butttt uh, you haven't killed us yet so thats pretty cool!" she said, then burst out into a fit of giggles. She took a shot with Tonks, slamming the shot glass into the table when she was done. She began leaning into Dallas without realizing it, nearly falling over. 

Nia shot a glare towards Tonks when he approached her, and shied away from him when he spoke to her.

"You guys, keep it quiet. We don't need the dead knocking." She seethed, wondering how she became the butt of their drunken banter. Pretty soon here someone was going to start kissing someone else and then things were going to get twice as awkward. Nia drew her knees into her chest and wrapped her arms around them. Her brown eyes found Albert, the only other sober person. She noticed, for the first time and with a small start, the burns on his face. She wanted to ask, but wasn't sure if now was the right time. Not with the poignant scent of alcohol in the air, not with the slurred words and drunken laughter. Instead she decided to tell him:

"I'll admit...I'm glad you're here." She offered him a warm smile. 

"Hand me the M79, Jack," Ken said while looking into the gas station filled with survivors. The grenade launcher was then handed to him by one of his "Panzertroops" named Jack. "Okay, listen up in there. All of you, in there, deserve to die. Every single fuckin one of you. All of you are just filth that needs to be cleansed, and I'm here to do just fuckin that. HOWEVER, if you hand over all your rare shit and materials, I might just think about sparing you. Tick tock, motherfuckers"

"You seriously think that we think you'd light us up? We captured one of your ow..." A grenade was shot inside the gas station causing a huge explosion that either killed, or fatally wounded everyone inside. "AHAHAHA! DID YOU SEE THE LEADERS DAMN FACE? IT LOOKS LIKE COW SHIT NOW!" Ken then continued to walk inside, and executed everyone who was still alive, even the children. He grabbed what was left that he could grab, (even a hershey bar) and casually walked out as he fired another grenade inside the building, causing it to topple down. He then got back inside in his personal white limo with his friend, and they started driving through the state behind a supply filled RV.

Dallas caught Charlotte as she leaned into him. By then he was getting drunk too and finally was starting to let his guard down and trust the others. He laughed slightly at the other two, but didn't join in much on the talking.

"Careful Charlotte," he laughed. "I think you had too much to drink."

"I would never!" she exclaimed, but remembered what Nia had said. "ssshhhh," she told Dallas. "Nia will get mad. The bad guys will hear us!" she said, giggling again. She reached for another shot, and began to pour it. "I think someone should stop me, but I can't stop. This is great. Drinking is so much fun. I love all of you," she said, shot in one hand and pointing to everyone in the room with the other. 

Tonks laughed in pain at the thought of Charlotte commenting on Nia. "Hey guys i have an idea lets all just become scientist and cure this disease, it can't be that har...hard, lets just make some potions and chemistry happen and boom, you got a cure" Tonks looked at Dallas and said "WoAH, did i just see you laugh, Charlotte did you see that, aha i knew you had a soul". At this point, Tonks was hysterical and he knew he was going to have an awful hangover the next morning, but he didn't care, he never cared about the future, he always lived in the moment and tried not to think about the future, thats why he would take anyone in, he doesn't think about who the person is.

Danny sat in on a wooden box inside a convenient store. They got there a few minutes ago and decided to have a rest after a recent shootout with a few survivors. They didn't have much just a few cans of food and a jug of water. As Danny sat on the box he thought things over. He was thinking about how he would kill Red eye when he got the chance. He sat there thinking for a few moments longer until he was taken out of his thoughts by a crack of thunder and looked outside. It's odd. He always liked it when it rains, but never knew why. Maybe it was the sound of the rain falling against the buildings and pavement. Or maybe it was the feeling of the rain on his skin. He adverted his gaze from the outside and surveyed the store. The place was in ruins. Broken glass, dead bodies, and the shelves were pushed over with barely anything left. But that didn't stop his comrades from searching or ruining the place more.  He let out a sigh and was about to return to his thoughts when his radio started going off.

"Hey Danny I got something you should know." Said a voice over the radio. He grabbed his radio from the side of his belt and responded. "What is it operator?" Danny asked the man now known as operator. "Well according to some scouts there is a convoy heading towards the city."  "Convoy? Are they military?"  "No. Not military. Probably some survivors or a group of bandits. Maybe they can help you with your plan." Operator suggested.  "Interesting. I'll think on it.....Have you told Red eye yet?"  "No sir I haven't. I wanted your thoughts before I told him."  "Well I'm pretty sure Red eye won't care unless they are near the station. I'll keep an eye out for them. Anything else?"  "Well yes. You know the old Baptist church in Marble?. You know the church with that crazy preacher?"  "Father Abraham? Ya I know. What about it?"  "Well some guys went to collect taxes from them a few days ago and they haven't comeback yet. I think the guys at the church have something to do with it."  'Really? Quite the accusation there Op. I'll go check it out. Still got eight hours until I need to head back.  Maybe they were overrun by zombies. But if it was them....hehe. It has been awhile since I busted a few kneecaps. Keep me posted. Feel free to tell Red eye about the convoy, but keep the church business a secret. Ok?"  "Will do sir." Operator said as he got off the radio.

Danny was glad he convinced Operator to join him. Since operator was the first one to hear anything from the other bandits it brought many advantages to him. Not to mention Operator was loyal. If Danny told him to do something he would do it. Once the conversation was done Danny got up from the box he was sitting on and turned to address his men. "Alright boys. We got some trouble back in Marble. It's goanna take a few hours, so get ready to head out." he said as he started walking towards their truck. The truck like most of the things around here was a wreck. When they found it had its right side door torn off with its hood and windshield missing as well, but luckily after a few months some of the mechanics back at the station were able to fix it. It's not brand new, but it can get them around easier. A minute passes and the rest of the group got into the truck and started driving towards marble.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kenneth's group then started to drive down the road, filled with a whole bunch of stuff. "Those people were filth. They weren't clean, a lot of them had bites, and if anything, I HELPED those people," said Ken. "I hear ya brother.... Don't you feel bad about what you've been doing lately? Don't you think that was a bit fucked up?" "No! I gave those folks a chance, and they shit on my offer. They can rot in hell now for all I care."

That's when all of a sudden, a grenade hit the RV. The 5 men inside it were presumed dead as the limo swerved off as the driver had been hit by a stray bullet. "WHO IN THE FUCK DID THAT?" Kenneth screamed as he got control of the wheel by pushing the drivers body out. "EVERYONE ELSE OKAY?" The Panzer troops shook their heads in surprise of what happened. "Thank god we kept a bit of our food and our ammunition in the back seat of the limo, that's one less headache." 
"Sir, how do you think this happened?"

"I... I don't know. Hold on, wait... FUCK. I left the fucking M79 back at that gas station! One of those pricks followed us.. Well, c'mon boys. It seems as if there is a bar right up ahead of us.

Dallas laughed again at their comments and stumbled slightly, catching himself on the table.

"I'm a ginger, of course I don't have a soul," he said.

He knew they would all be hung over too, but he took another sip of alcohol anyway.

Ken walked up to the door and read aloud, "Knock 3 times to prove you aren't a walker"

"Pretty nice alarm system if you ask me, boys."

Ken then continued to knock three times as he threw open the door. One of his Panzer troops had a cassette player in his hand as he the German march song Schwarzbraun ist die Haselnuss!  played. "OKAY, LISTEN HERE FOLKS! A FEW OF MY MEN JUST DIED, AND I NEED SOME NEW PLAYERS! ANY TAKERS?"

A random voice across the room started to say "Burn in hell you damn krau-" a bullet then struck his face.

"I HOPE THE REST OF YOU AREN'T AS MUCH OF A FUCKING BUZZKILL AS THAT GUY WAS! NOW, LET ME SAY IT AGAIN, DO I HAVE ANY TAKERS FOR THE POSITIONS?"

The whole rest of the room raised their hand. "WELL AINT THAT GOOD! Now, listen here. You will all have your own rank, and position in my Panzertroops. Line up in a row."

"Rifleman, Rifleman, Rifleman, Machinegunner, Demolitions, Demolitions, Sniper, Sniper, Officer, General, and Machinegunner" "Okay, now, I will give you what vehicle you will drive in at ALL times. You 5, in this car. You 5, in this car. And my original 5, and you general, in my personal limo. Squad 1 in the red car, I'm going to need you to go to this area. Use this radio to let me know if you see anyone, let me know THE VERY SECOND that you do. Squad 2, you will be my person SS body guards for right now. We are going to scavenge around for gas, and because I'm in a good mood, we aren't gonna kill anyone else for the next 2 days. However, squad 1 can do whatever the hell they want. Torture, RAPE for all I give a fuck."

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back