• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom DCU Roleplay!!!

Alright Ill start working on the page for it. You can either write the character's bios yourself or I can just either write up a summary, or we can just leave it as general knowledge. Id rather not force more work than needed as we all understand our characters enough to play em.

One more thing. Do we want to pick up before or after Wally's returned. Dick could call them in to the whole meeting Wally again scene and we can divert from there with plots, or it can be after he's settled back into the time/team again.

I think it should be while the Wally thing is unfolding as it'd allow us to already have the main villain set aside. After is alright too though.

Perhaps in the sense of where we start is Wally meeting the team again, like in the first issue of Titans from the link i showed ya, but we divert from the main plot and work in between that. Like they dont jump into action immediately, rather deal with smaller threats as we build up to the villain. Sort of like AU style but also following the original plotline to a degree.

Alright. I might just go ahead and post it, as its part of the first one which if you're almost done you've read. You don't need to reply asap, reply when you feel like you're ready n all. That way we have the thread going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back