• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom DC Universe: Children of Tomorrow! [Interest Check]

Posted my villain, Booperboy Booperboy

I can look through the characters and pick a third if you want, I don't usually have a problem playing 3 people at once.

You can see if there's a character you'd like to play, but you won't officially have that character until notified.

Sorry for the delay. If it is okay, i’d like to reserve Barbara Gordon and Cassandra Cain for myself. I’ll get character sheets for them together and up in a bit.

Hey my friend, looks very interesting, I was wondering if I could take out Jason Todd? He has to be my favourite character in DC at the moment so it would be very interesting to see how it goes along!

Hey there, I'm fairly new to this site....and the whole concept of roleplaying games, I was just wondering if you wouldn't mind taking in a total noob into your form. I mean, I think I understand the basic concept well enough, so if you would be willing, I would love to join you all.

I like the way Tom King has done Damian Wayne - Robin in his role, I think a seven-year time skip will make him a decent enough character. If not him then I would also be open to playing Dick Grayson - Nightwing or even Victor Stone - Cyborg as they are the only characters I feel I could portray with a hint of familiarity.

Hey there, I'm fairly new to this site....and the whole concept of roleplaying games, I was just wondering if you wouldn't mind taking in a total noob into your form. I mean, I think I understand the basic concept well enough, so if you would be willing, I would love to join you all.

I like the way Tom King has done Damian Wayne - Robin in his role, I think a seven-year time skip will make him a decent enough character. If not him then I would also be open to playing Dick Grayson - Nightwing or even Victor Stone - Cyborg as they are the only characters I feel I could portray with a hint of familiarity.
Hey dude! I'm playing Nightwing. But everyone else that you named is open!

I wonder the same thing, how many characters can ye have? And if you want, I can take a cyborg if you really need someone to play a cannon character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back