• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom DC Universe: Anti-heroes/Villains

Raven_King

We've all seen the stories; the heroes stop the villains. Superman has arrived to save the day. Batman has solved the crime, saved the world, and the Joker is back in the revolving door of Arkham Asylum. But what if things changed? What if, one morning, everyone woke up and the heroes were gone? There was no Superman to save the world. Batman wasn't there to solve whatever mystery needed solving. What if the only saviors of the world were the anti-heroes and a few reformed villains? What if the Suicide Squad was now the new Justice League? The one line standing between destruction and salvation was the few that the people once feared.

Hello! I hope you didn't mind reading that; I just wanted something to try and hook people in. But the idea is that the heroes that once protected the DC universe have vanished, leaving only the anti-heroes and villains to fill in their shoes. How this happened, I don't know. We can discuss that in the roleplay or not. It's all up to you. I'll list the DC characters I would love to play in this roleplay. Most of them are anti-heroes or at least characters with a morally grey code. I'll put a star next to the name of the character I am dying to play.

Lobo*

Deathstroke*

The Joker

Midnighter*

Grifter*

Manchester Black

Azrael*

Deadshot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back