• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom DC MxM Interest Check

CeeMi

Me again, I have a million roleplay ideas so i’m just leaving them all out here in case anyone is interested.

I will preface by saying, I would like to play as the second Red X, not the one from the comics-- but the Teen Titans (the cartoon) characterization of him. Our favorite sassy thief with ambiguous moralities who always looks out for number one. (Or maybe I am just the only one that remembers him, rip 💀) The very same one who stole the suit from Robin, the one who no one knows who he is under the mask.

It doesn’t have to be in the same universe as the Teen Titans cartoon, I actually prefer a more comic spin on it to give us access to more characters. Maybe we can even have some cross-universe shenanigans going on, or something. Doesn’t have to be, we can solidify what we want in the rp and discuss plot-related aspects ooc!

I prefer canon characters and single one-on-one roleplay. However, I am so desperate to play Red X that if you really want to play as an OC then I can double for you! I would prefer Tim Drake/Red Robin for me, I just think their dynamic would be great.

I can double anyone you’d like! And I don’t mind your oc relationship being f/f, m/m, m/f, nb/f, nb/m, nb/nb.

I prefer someone willing to write something advanced literate, third person preferably. I usually write at least two long paragraphs. Most of the time three to four when I am really into an rp, sometimes waaay longer if I go overboard.

If you are willing, just lmk if you want to do single or double rp. Thanks for reading!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back