• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

DC, Marvel, and HP

Kian Romanov

a hurricane personified
About me

Hello! I'm looking for advanced roleplayers that are both capable writers and are able to handle adult themes. I will always prefer to be the male character but I can double secondary characters when its needed. Correct grammar and spelling are required, but we all make mistakes so typos are okay. Always give me something I can work with; keep your replies longish. I usually try to reply with at least one paragraph if I'm experiencing writer's block and 3-4 if I'm inspired, so please try and do the same.

DC

Anything Young Justice related is good in my books. Even Teen Titans is fine but I will usually be loyal to the comic books.

I'm great with Nightwing/Robin, so any plot with them in it is great. Totally open to pairings! I've covered Roy Harper, Kid Flash, and Aqualad as well.

I'm also open to RPing with OC's in the DC universe (for example, saving your OC and the plot moving from there) or being a hero OC with your canon DC character. I'm also super interested in roleplaying with an Artemis. Just give me your character and I'll come up with a plot. Villains are fun as well, I have a really open mind when it comes to DC.

Marvel

I'm open to RPing Clint Barton (any Black Widows?), Tony Stark, and Steve Rogers. Also willing to RP an OC with a canon.

Harry Potter

It's no surprise I tend to only RP assholes in the HP universe. Open to roleplaying anyone with Draco or Scorpius. I prefer basing Draco during the wizarding war with all the angst involved. I love my HP very dark. Open to any pairing as long as their not too far off. And yes, totally willing to do Dramione. I'm open to post-war RPs as well.

That's it. Thanks for reading and just respond if you're interested.

Ooh, it's been far too long since I've had the chance to write a good DC story! I'd love to partner up with you. ^^

I've done a little bit of Harley Quinn before, so that might be interesting to play around with. I have a few ideas floating around for OC supers as well.

I am aware I am incredibly late to this post, but I also see you are still active, so I want to express my interest in a DC based RP. I adore DC so I'm up for a variety of things within those multiverses. Just get back to me when you can.

I would be interested in a DC rp as well if you don't mind me being a bit fuzzy on some of the facts.

I would love to do a DC roleplay with you if you're still looking! I would love to do some sort of plot with Wally and Bart! Let me know if you're interested :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back