• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom DC comics- Someone Bigger

The DoomyFish

The Avatar of the world soul.
In a different dimension the justice league has never come close to defeat. Darkside, Doomsday, black Adam, joker, Ares, Trigon. None have been able to make them sweat. But now something unprecedented has happened. Earthquakes are felt around the world, originating from Themyscira...Unknown to the justice league a new threat brews in the ruins of the Amazon home, and they are soon to learn that as big and powerful as they are there is always someone Bigger.

(Hey guys this is a DC comics original story. All of the members of the canon justice league are welcome as well as OC's you can use the existing JL Characters or tweek them as you see fit. However no powers can be changed and OC's must fit within the JL power limits (Strongest being Superman, your character can't be as powerful as him for plot reasons.) Villains are accepted as well but Darkside, Ares, Black Adam, and Doomsday are off limits (as well as all within their power range.)
I hope you guys enjoy yourselves I'll try to have the thread up within 3 days
:)
(Also I'm open to secondary plot ideas and side quests but talk to me about them please. That way we can fit them into the lore.)

Last edited:
I said I would be willing to give this a shot, I will be claiming Deathstroke. To use wherever he would work for this RP.

I hope you don't mind, but I have a quick question. Since the Justice league have never even been close to defeated, does those who play as a villain be underpowered compared to those playing as heroes?

Not exactly. In Doomsday's case the league responded in a timely manor so Superman's final battle with him had the help of Batman, wonderwoman, Martian manhunter, and GL. With darkside he simply came at a later time and the league was well prepared. Most of the villains have been downed by circumstances more so than power. Vandal Savage was the closest to beating them...and he is now in orbit...around a star called Vigna 3 about 10,000 light-years from Earth. The justice league is simply more effective, has more resources (Luthor is a good guy for anyone who wants to be him.) Black Adam has never come here...as for Ares...you'll see. Mwahahahahaha

Does anyone have dibs on Diana or Huntress yet?

Because I might be into this. I'd just like to see the thread go up first before making a final decision.

Does anyone have dibs on Diana or Huntress yet?

Because I might be into this. I'd just like to see the thread go up first before making a final decision.
from your name, i thought you'd call dibs on robin, the red hood or nightwing XD

IM BATMAN

I don't know how you play Batman. I like the more mentoring and partnership side. A lot of times when I play Robin in a group role play the person playing Batman doesn't ever interact with me. I get ignored and I'm like...dude, I'm your sidekick and you're neglecting me.

If I hurt your honor I'm sorry...sue me. lol

I don't know how you play Batman. I like the more mentoring and partnership side. A lot of times when I play Robin in a group role play the person playing Batman doesn't ever interact with me. I get ignored and I'm like...dude, I'm your sidekick and you're neglecting me.

If I hurt your honor I'm sorry...sue me. lol
Wait what the hell? If someone's someone's apprentice (first time I used someone's in a sentence twice) then that person needs to be protected, taught and formed a bond with to make character development, so whoever those guys were bad batmans... And my lawyer's on the case already XD

Wait what the hell? If someone's someone's apprentice (first time I used someone's in a sentence twice) then that person needs to be protected, taught and formed a bond with to make character development, so whoever those guys were bad batmans... And my lawyer's on the case already XD

Yes, exactly my thoughts. I mean you're character adopted mine and you're not even gonna take the time to say hello....it's kinda messed and it defeats the purpose of me even creating a character to bounce off of.

And sure. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back