• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom DC Batfam character pages

Main
Here
Lol, I always thought brother was more fitting and how Conner being a son to Superman is a better fit
I'll let you get tht written up ans you're welcome to use both, got anyone canon you want? Not that you have to do canon

Lol, I always thought brother was more fitting and how Conner being a son to Superman is a better fit
I'll let you get tht written up ans you're welcome to use both, got anyone canon you want? Not that you have to do canon
probably someone like shazam , but i feel like three characters would be a little too much to handle for my little adhd brain

I have that too and I can handle alot lol, like switch them up and such I'm not kidding when I say me and my friend have like over or close to 100 oc's in our private fantasy rp we just chose who we want to focus on from time to time

Anyway, Shazam/Billy is open for if you do want him, I think his movie is one of the better DCEU movies recently too

I have that too and I can handle alot lol, like switch them up and such I'm not kidding when I say me and my friend have like over or close to 100 oc's in our private fantasy rp we just chose who we want to focus on from time to time

Anyway, Shazam/Billy is open for if you do want him, I think his movie is one of the better DCEU movies recently too
true , ok i'll think about the shazam thing , currently trying to draw kyle's costume

Alright and oh? I currently draw one of my oc's that's part of this too but chibi style
Let me know if you need any recaps too for when you want to jump in

Alright and oh? I currently draw one of my oc's that's part of this too but chibi style
Let me know if you need any recaps too for when you want to jump in
will do that , thanks for being helpfull

Name:
mike bishop

Alias:
massacre

Height:
5'6

Biography:
raised on the streets by homless people after his parents abandoned him, he had to live by stealing and doing deeds for gangs.
one day when he was sleeping on the curb h was woken up by a kick to the stomach followed by another then another , it was a group of drunks who decided to beat up a random homless kid .
he felt sad , frustrated , but especially , he felt mad , inranged at the hand he got delt in life , and in his anger he saw a light , a red ligth floating towards him that seemed to make the drunks move away for a second , a ring , a red going in his finger.
" mike bishop of earth , you have great rage inside you , you belong to the red lantern corp"
the red aura covers his body , he stands vomiting blood , terrifying the drunks who tried to escape
"DIEEEE!"
mike created a gigantic chainsaw with his ring and cut through the men , screaming is heard .
pure rage is seen on mikes face , he then slowly begins floating as the ring pulls him up and outside of earth , to the red lantern corp.

Abilities :
the regular abilities of a red lantern weilder

weaknesses:
Life-Support Dependency: As the Red Power Ring assumes the functions of the heart, a Red Lantern cannot remove his ring without risking death.

Personality:
before he had the ring he was just a kid , he did some wrong things but he never thought he will kill someone.
the second the ring touched his finger , he changed in many ways , he will no longer feel sad , no longer get beat up , he will only feel rage , only anger.​

Do you have one you like more or are you going with both of them?

i think im going with both , if you want to change them up go ahead , if you have no changes to make , please give me a quick recap before i post

They're your characters, I have no power to change them unless it's like an opinion and helping decide since I do that from time to time
Richard, Jason, Tim, and Rose are currently on a mission in Gotham to get Niklaus out of there as hes taken over Gotham and has been running it for some months in rp time and it's the end mission for this plot line and there is no killing him since Bruce wouldn't stand for it but you can throw them where ever as Jon and Conner are home on the farm and is Kyle going to be part of TT or YJ teams?

and finally i think i should work on getting kyle out of brainiac's ship before getting him in a team

wait , no , niklaus is another dude , that was the most confusing minute of my life

Oh lmao Santa taking over Gotham would be so random
Niklaus is a werewolf with an army of meta humans

Probably could get you in dms or something so we don't fill this up too much with chatter

Oh lmao Santa taking over Gotham would be so random
Niklaus is a werewolf with an army of meta humans

Probably could get you in dms or something so we don't fill this up too much with chatter
yes

i dont think you had to make one for canon , buts its so cool that you should keep it

i dont think you had to make one for canon , buts its so cool that you should keep it
welp im struggling with the pics link

Users who are viewing this thread

Back