• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom DBZ the X Generation

Oliver Wade

Well you came this far, so you must like OP powers, genocide,and planet exploding! Man do I have an RP for you...

This will take place in the future, after the newest DBZ event of Battle of The Gods. (I have not seen it... but I'm working on that!) The Saiyan bloodline has become a bit more diverse, not necisarily lessening it's power, but creating even more powerful fighters to compete in the world tournament. (And mostly because I know if this is popular we'll want a fair amount of Saiyans) Androids and artificial-fighters, as they have been called, have become a somewhat popular thing amongst humans. Though they are viewed as second class citizens. Even without help from ancestory or science, the overall powerlevel of your average human has risen from a meesly two, to a baffling ten! Meaning humans who have trained their entire lives can achieve somewhat of a standing on the board. I won't go into plot or power levels just yet, in case I don't even get anyone interested, but the point is there's a wide variety of potential for your very own bone-liquifying-fighter in this brand new DBZ story. If you're looking for a combat-with-plot combo, you've found it. Just expect space explosions with your twists! (I'd like this to be a fairly detailed rp, so don't necisarily feel pressured to bring your A game, but rather B+ game)

Sounds fun. But what would you be looking for in the posts like length and detail wise?

@KiraInfinite I wouldn't have it any other way. Length Casual, detail decent but you don't have to describe in painful detail the dust flying up from each step or the snot particles within his nose. Just high casual. Make it reasonable, your character's clothing feelings etc. @JW Suzusihi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back