• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Day’s 1x1 RP search (Fandom + OCs)

DaytimeDisasters

I haven’t had 8 cups of coffee yet today :(
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there + About me Hey there! I am Lane, but I also go by Davyd/Day/Dave as a nickname, hence my username. (I don’t really mind which one you use.) I use he/him pronouns and I’m a junior in highschool. I’ve been roleplaying in different forms for as long as I can remember, and writing has always been a hobby and a passion of mine. I mirror writing lengths + styles, but I don’t do one-liners and (typically) don’t do 10+ paragraphs. I’m interested in both original and fandom RPs at the moment.

Rules
  • I do not participate in 1x1 roleplays with people over the age of 21. I’m a minor and this is just what I’m most comfortable with, thank you for understanding.
  • I’d far prefer it if you told me you weren’t enjoying a RP instead of ghosting me. You have every right and option to, I won’t get angry if you do, but if you do I’m probably still going to check in on you and ask if you want to continue. (This is UNLESS you tell me that you might ghost me beforehand.)
  • You must be respectful of people with different worldviews, lifestyles, beliefs, and opinions- not just my own. If I find out that you’re anti-Semitic, disrespectful of religions and cultures that are not your own, racist, homophobic, transphobic, or part of a harmful and/or unaccepting group, I will not hesitate to block you immediately.
  • I’m not okay with playing abusive relationships or scenes. You can mention past experiences in your character’s backstory, and have them talk about it (not in a detailed fashion), but I refuse to have it be a main focus in the RP.
  • Be communicative. If you aren’t enjoying the roleplay, if you’re wanting to add a new aspect to the plot, if the RP pace we’ve set is too fast/slow- just let me know. It doesn’t matter how many hints you’re throwing my way- I’m probably not gonna change anything unless you flat out say it.
  • Not really a rule, but I do love talking out of RP and making friends with my roleplay partners. It’s totally okay if you’re more on the shy side, or just don’t like idle chatter- but if you’re not okay with at least a friendly greeting or short conversation about the RP’s progress every now and then, we might not be a good fit.

Fandom List
This is NOT an all inclusive list!!! These are just the ones I prefer to roleplay right now. This list is likely to change quite frequently. If you have a fandom that you wanna play and don’t see it listed, feel free to ask if I enjoy it :]

-. A 🦎 next to a fandom name means that I’m especially craving a roleplay in that fandom, a ❌ means I’m not interested in playing it currently- but may be at a later date .-

• Psych🦎🦎🦎🦎🦎🦎🦎

• ROTTMNT 🦎🦎🦎

• Star Wars

• Karate Kid/Cobra Kai 🦎🦎

• It (2017 + 2019)

• The Phantom of The Opera ❌

• Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit

• Flightrising 🦎

• The Legend of Zelda

• Stranger Things 🦎

• Warrior Cats (emphasis on OCs but I’ll play canon characters) 🦎🦎

• Wings of Fire (I’ve only read the first two arcs and Darkstalker.)

• Stardew Valley

• MCU

•Percy Jackson (OCs only, I’ll probably get a lot wrong as I haven’t read the books in a longggg time.)

Original Prompts These are a few original character prompt ideas I had. (I’d also be willing to use these as AUs for fandom RPs.) Feel free to ask to mix and match them. These are only a handful of my ideas, I’ll be adding many more as I get the chance to write more of them. Also, go ahead and show me your own prompts. Maybe one of them will catch my eye! :]

Plot info form:
-. [Genre - Sub-Genre(/s) - Relationship of our (main) characters - Doubling?] .-

🦎 PLOT 1 🦎

[Contemporary Slice of Life - Siblings - Doubling preferred (1-2 extras)] Set in the current year, our (main) characters are currently college age (not necessarily enrolled) and happily living together with a few of their friends in a studio apartment.

Unfortunately, character A has lost their job, which was paying the majority of the rent. The characters need to work together to figure out how to save their living situation and help Character A find a new job, quick!

Character B ends up getting a part-time job, but figures out quickly that the stress of working in a job they have no interest in or passion for is leading them into a downward spiral. Character A, however, is enjoying their break from work and using the time to make new friends and start new relationships rather than search for a new job.

A Cold War starts between the two siblings as they work through the difficulties of selfishness, stress, and adulting.

• I’d be willing to play Character A or B, with no preference.
• If you really don’t like doubling, we could probably adjust the plot slightly so it’s only the siblings living together.

🐌 PLOT 2 (❌ Not currently looking!! ❌) 🐌

-. [Dystopian - (Possibly) Romance + Drama - Friends (Optional: Eventually lovers) - Doubling Necessary (1-3 extras)] .-

Set in 2095, consumerism has destroyed the world. Everyone, even the poorest of the poor, is at least a level 3 hoarder. Living conditions are beyond awful and people are subject to lives of addiction and discontent.
People can’t tell where country lines are due to mass piles of garbage, and for the common inhabitant, food can be anything from a scavenged decade old can of beans, to rotting pages of paper torn from a book.

A group of longtime friends decides to go on a journey to find one place on the planet where they could live free of clutter and the destruction of humanity. The leaders of the group are Character A, the first “new minimalist” of the hoarding era, and Character B, a rare “lower” level 3 hoarder who’s reluctant to leave their life and stuff behind- despite how terrible it all is.

On their journey they pass through places far worse than their old home- and deal with many struggles and feuds along the way. Eventually they begin to wonder if the place they’re looking for even exists.

• I have a slight preference to play Character A, but I’d also love to play Character B.
• The characters don’t have a set age, I’m willing to play whatever age you’d like the most.
• Our main characters can have a platonic relationship throughout the entire RP, or eventually ease into a romantic relationship. I don’t really have a preference- both would be awesome!
• I have not written a plot ending. Their journey could be successful or it could be a failure. The plot ending is something I’d prefer to decide with you, over the course of the roleplay. Of course, if you’d rather have a clear destination in mind before we begin- I’m willing to come up with a solid idea or two- but I’d rather it stay loose until later on.

🦑 PLOT 3 🦑

[Post-Dystopian - Romance - Friends to Partners - Doubling is allowed and appreciated, but not necessary.]

Note: This plot is set in the same world as Plot 2.

Set in 2230, large groups of people have begun clearing sections of land. Old farming books and resources have been recovered.

Two young people have found themselves in the middle of the revolution, creating a new society from the ruins that their elders left behind. They meet at the first gathering of their specific group to create the main site on their plot of rescued land. They are given leadership roles and end up working together closely for long periods of time, and they quickly begin to form a close bond over their shared work and passion.

However, as work continues and the new lifestyle they’ve invented begins to take shape- their tasks evolve and end up taking them separate directions. Character A’s work is mostly on the political, lifestyle, and planning side- while Character B’s work lies in physical issues such as building and agriculture.

The two don’t understand why they’ve become saddened and frustrated despite their streaks of success- until they realize that they’ve caught feelings for each other and miss each other’s support and presence.

Worried that their feelings will distract them from their work, as well as being absolutely horrified of rejection, Character B attempts to distance themself from Character A. Meanwhile Character A is completely oblivious to this and, almost aggressively, throws not-so-subtle hints at Character B’s way. (Unfortunately, Character B is even more oblivious than Character A.)

Character B does a good job of distancing themself and absolutely torturing Character A- UNTIL another character in a leadership role puts them in the same living quarters. The two have to work through complicated emotions, communication struggles, building a whole new world, and sharing a bunkbed. Fun, right?

Goodbye for now! Hmm… This is all that I seem to be able to squeeze out of my two and a half braincells for now- let me know if you’ve noticed anything important that I’ve left out! I hope to roleplay with you soon :]

Last edited:
Literally already doing a roleplay with you, but you roleplay Phantom of The Opera?
thats my favorite musical besides Heathers-

Genuinely so so very interested in plots 2 and 3 in the original ideas world. It's just the chef's kiss. If you're still interested I would totally like to rp with you!!!

liostwolf liostwolf Oh my goodness I’m so glad to hear that you like them! Dystopian things like that have always been my cup of tea :] just shoot me a PM if you’re still interested and we can decide more :O

omg!! id love to write ROTTMNT with you!! id love to discuss plot ideas and aus! i also think it could be neat to combine ROTTMNT with the third plot depending on what characters we choose to write and if you write against ocs or whatnot? ofc we can discuss more in pms! i also have discord if that's something youre interested in!!

Hello there + About me Hey there! I am Lane, but I also go by Davyd/Day/Dave as a nickname, hence my username. (I don’t really mind which one you use.) I use he/him pronouns and I’m a sophomore in highschool. I’ve been roleplaying in different forms for as long as I can remember, and writing has always been a hobby and a passion of mine. I mirror writing lengths + styles, but I don’t do one-liners and (typically) don’t do 10+ paragraphs. I’m interested in both original and fandom RPs at the moment.

Rules
  • I do not participate in 1x1 roleplays with people over the age of 21. I’m a minor and this is just what I’m most comfortable with, thank you for understanding.
  • I’d far prefer it if you told me you weren’t enjoying a RP instead of ghosting me. You have every right and option to, I won’t get angry if you do, but if you do I’m probably still going to check in on you and ask if you want to continue. (This is UNLESS you tell me that you might ghost me beforehand.)
  • You must be respectful of people with different worldviews, lifestyles, beliefs, and opinions- not just my own. If I find out that you’re anti-Semitic, disrespectful of religions and cultures that are not your own, racist, homophobic, transphobic, or part of a harmful and/or unaccepting group, I will not hesitate to block you immediately.
  • I’m not okay with playing abusive relationships or scenes. You can mention past experiences in your character’s backstory, and have them talk about it (not in a detailed fashion), but I refuse to have it be a main focus in the RP.
  • Be communicative. If you aren’t enjoying the roleplay, if you’re wanting to add a new aspect to the plot, if the RP pace we’ve set is too fast/slow- just let me know. It doesn’t matter how many hints you’re throwing my way- I’m probably not gonna change anything unless you flat out say it.
  • Not really a rule, but I do love talking out of RP and making friends with my roleplay partners. It’s totally okay if you’re more on the shy side, or just don’t like idle chatter- but if you’re not okay with at least a friendly greeting or short conversation about the RP’s progress every now and then, we might not be a good fit.

Fandom List
This is NOT an all inclusive list!!! These are just the ones I prefer to roleplay right now. This list is likely to change quite frequently. If you have a fandom that you wanna play and don’t see it listed, feel free to ask if I enjoy it :]

-. A 🦎 next to a fandom name means that I’m especially craving a roleplay in that fandom .-

• Psych🦎🦎🦎🦎🦎🦎🦎

• ROTTMNT 🦎🦎🦎🦎🦎🦎

• Star Wars

• Karate Kid/Cobra Kai 🦎🦎

• It (2017 + 2019) 🦎🦎

• The Phantom of The Opera 🦎

• Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit

• Flightrising 🦎🦎🦎

• The Legend of Zelda

• Stranger Things 🦎

• Warrior Cats

• Wings of Fire (I’ve only read the first two arcs and Darkstalker.)

• Stardew Valley

• MCU
•Percy Jackson (OCs only, I’ll probably get a lot wrong as I haven’t read the books in a longggg time.)

Original Prompts These are a few original character prompt ideas I had. (I’d also be willing to use these as AUs for fandom RPs.) Feel free to ask to mix and match them. These are only a handful of my ideas, I’ll be adding many more as I get the chance to write more of them. Also, go ahead and show me your own prompts. Maybe one of them will catch my eye! :]

Plot info form:
-. [Genre - Sub-Genre(/s) - Relationship of our (main) characters - Doubling?] .-

🦎 PLOT 1 🦎

[Contemporary Slice of Life - Siblings - Doubling preferred (1-2 extras)] Set in the current year, our (main) characters are currently college age (not necessarily enrolled) and happily living together with a few of their friends in a studio apartment.

Unfortunately, character A has lost their job, which was paying the majority of the rent. The characters need to work together to figure out how to save their living situation and help Character A find a new job, quick!

Character B ends up getting a part-time job, but figures out quickly that the stress of working in a job they have no interest in or passion for is leading them into a downward spiral. Character A, however, is enjoying their break from work and using the time to make new friends and start new relationships rather than search for a new job.

A Cold War starts between the two siblings as they work through the difficulties of selfishness, stress, and adulting.

• I’d be willing to play Character A or B, with no preference.
• If you really don’t like doubling, we could probably adjust the plot slightly so it’s only the siblings living together.

🐌 PLOT 2 (My favorite, which I want to play SO badly even though it’s chock-full of clichés.) 🐌

-. [Dystopian - (Possibly) Romance + Drama - Friends (Optional: Eventually lovers) - Doubling Necessary (1-3 extras)] .-

Set in 2095, consumerism has destroyed the world. Everyone, even the poorest of the poor, is at least a level 3 hoarder. Living conditions are beyond awful and people are subject to lives of addiction and discontent.
People can’t tell where country lines are due to mass piles of garbage, and for the common inhabitant, food can be anything from a scavenged decade old can of beans, to rotting pages of paper torn from a book.

A group of longtime friends decides to go on a journey to find one place on the planet where they could live free of clutter and the destruction of humanity. The leaders of the group are Character A, the first “new minimalist” of the hoarding era, and Character B, a rare “lower” level 3 hoarder who’s reluctant to leave their life and stuff behind- despite how terrible it all is.

On their journey they pass through places far worse than their old home- and deal with many struggles and feuds along the way. Eventually they begin to wonder if the place they’re looking for even exists.

• I have a slight preference to play Character A, but I’d also love to play Character B.
• The characters don’t have a set age, I’m willing to play whatever age you’d like the most.
• Our main characters can have a platonic relationship throughout the entire RP, or eventually ease into a romantic relationship. I don’t really have a preference- both would be awesome!
• I have not written a plot ending. Their journey could be successful or it could be a failure. The plot ending is something I’d prefer to decide with you, over the course of the roleplay. Of course, if you’d rather have a clear destination in mind before we begin- I’m willing to come up with a solid idea or two- but I’d rather it stay loose until later on.

🦑 PLOT 3 🦑

[Post-Dystopian - Romance - Friends to Partners - Doubling is allowed and appreciated, but not necessary.]

Note: This plot is set in the same world as Plot 2.

Set in 2230, large groups of people have begun clearing sections of land. Old farming books and resources have been recovered.

Two young people have found themselves in the middle of the revolution, creating a new society from the ruins that their elders left behind. They meet at the first gathering of their specific group to create the main site on their plot of rescued land. They are given leadership roles and end up working together closely for long periods of time, and they quickly begin to form a close bond over their shared work and passion.

However, as work continues and the new lifestyle they’ve invented begins to take shape- their tasks evolve and end up taking them separate directions. Character A’s work is mostly on the political, lifestyle, and planning side- while Character B’s work lies in physical issues such as building and agriculture.

The two don’t understand why they’ve become saddened and frustrated despite their streaks of success- until they realize that they’ve caught feelings for each other and miss each other’s support and presence.

Worried that their feelings will distract them from their work, as well as being absolutely horrified of rejection, Character B attempts to distance themself from Character A. Meanwhile Character A is completely oblivious to this and, almost aggressively, throws not-so-subtle hints at Character B’s way. (Unfortunately, Character B is even more oblivious than Character A.)

Character B does a good job of distancing themself and absolutely torturing Character A- UNTIL another character in a leadership role puts them in the same living quarters. The two have to work through complicated emotions, communication struggles, building a whole new world, and sharing a bunkbed. Fun, right?

Goodbye for now! Hmm… This is all that I seem to be able to squeeze out of my two and a half braincells for now- let me know if you’ve noticed anything important that I’ve left out! I hope to roleplay with you soon :]
I would love to roleplay a phantom of the opera roleplay with you

Hi! If you’re still interested, I’d like to roleplay out one of your original ideas, specifically Plot 2?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back