• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [Dawn of Justice] A Hero's Start

Garbage Pail Kid

Mad Without Power
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
U.A.-High-School-from-My-Hero-Academia.jpg

LadyOfStars LadyOfStars Akudon Akudon NeramoDJI NeramoDJI Orikanyo Orikanyo Shirokane Shirokane NebulaBlossom NebulaBlossom Etymarchen Etymarchen TheTimePiece TheTimePiece

This is a superhuman society, with 80% of the human population possessing some uncanny ability. Cities swirled with chaos and confusion following the appearance of these powers, and a new profession emerged. We call those who fight for justice and help others in need heroes.-
Quirks changed the face of this world for both better and worse as this perpetuated a culture of superheroes and villains who sought to use their quirks freely and selfishly, against the many laws put in place to restrict quirk usage. One such means was to facilitate the study and training of quirks under educational centers dedicated to making the best and brightest heroes.

U.A Academy was the height of heroics in school across japan, and it was just beginning it's latest school year. A record breaking turnout as nearly twenty thousand applicants sought the school's sterling reputation. Marigold, The Principle and his dedicated staff are celebrating the anniversary of the school's inception, and have plans to make this particular year, an unforgettable one. Three hundred first year students completed the entrance exam and were admitted into this year's semester; The First day daunting for any excited, worried, or overwhelmed newbie hero stepping through those large intimidating gates, though to some, they were gleaming.

"Time brings all things to pass.

There are no second chances.
There's only this moment and the next.
Where everything you want will collide with everything standing in your way.
Purpose and meaning are not to be found in the laws of nature.
It is our job to create them.
As we journey into the dangers of a job we suffer through gladly.
And seek fellowship amongst the stars.
We are the architects of the future.
This is our time.
"
-
Principle Marigold

Sachiko couldn't have been more excited about today. Her mom bought her several outfits for the occasion, and she was spoiled for choice. The Rishagi' were fashion moguls who had a long history of military service. Her mother actually among the house of councilors pushing for more hero attention, and that left Sachiko both engrossed in hero culture, and spoiled by her parents. The excitable girl stepped out of her mother's immaculate, sharp BMW. Her eyes taking in the view and beaming as she waved her mom goodbye.

"Okie dokie, time to shine!, bye Mom!"

"Just remember to do your best hon, the first day can be the hardest. I know you'll do great"

1b08573f45a5838fa61811ec4d1698f5.jpg

They waved to eachother goodbye as Sachiko closed the door. She was early and there were already dozens of students steadily streaming through the gates of the academy. She bounced the entire way, excited noises a constant as she gawked at everything. Her phone out and constantly snapping photos as she accidentally bumps into another student entering through the doors at the same time. A muscular man wearing his uniform incorrectly, but it seemed by his indifferent expression, that wasn't a concern.

"Oh, I am so sorry, clumsy me right? Names Sachiko!"
"It's Fine, whatever"

22009d3ffa1a788daadda7e3f2b64e74.jpg

"I'd ask if you were raised in a barn, but I don't like being mean to farm animals"

She clicked her tongue and brushed passed him, she told herself (and mom), that'd she would actually behave. It was just so hard! They should be lucky she is trying so hard. Her bubbly mood returning as she gasped at the massive school atrium. She had seen some incredible hotels across the world, and they would still have difficulty measuring up. The Principle using his own funds and resources to renovate and add room for the larger classes he expected this year. Sachi scratching her head as she looked over her syllabus

"
Class 1A...Class 1A..."
"
Need help finding your class dearie?"

A lithe, tall figure leaning over her shoulder. Her periphery catching the myriad of colors as a warm smile greeted her. Pale wasn't the right word, it wasn't a paled color, but rather, he had alabaster skin. A milky white that was rich and made him practically glow. His eyes a brilliant shade of blue, before changing into a smooth turquoise with a blink of his eyes. A gossamer cape flowing behind, styled like a stained glass window and vibrant among his loud clothing.

1671849099256.png

"Oh! Yes please, Oh my gosh. You are so pretty- AH you're The Glamour Hero, Dazzling!"

"Why yes I am, the one and only~ How could this school be as bright as it is without me?~, but please just call me Mr. Falcinhaus. Class 1A is just down that hall, and the last door on the right, just passed 1B"

Valenstein laughed delightfully as he patted her on the head, flourishing his hand and causing a stream of vibrant colors to follow in a haze of beautiful light before he was immediately crowded by other students for pictures and such. Sachiko silently chiding herself, she was so caught up in the moment that she didn't get a chance to take a picture with him! She huffed and followed his directions. A light wash of nerves bundling up in her gut as she hovered at the door entrance before eventually entering, into her new life here at U.A!

"Hello, hello! Like I am totally jazzed to be here, My name is Sachiko Rishagi, and It's very nice to meet me!~"

Solaris Downer
1671854328967.png
Rhis was already sat down in the room, his yellow eyes staring at the newcomer. He had been relatively silent the whole day, sitting in the back of the classroom in a chair that was specially made to handle his weight, as he slowly turned his head towards the door that Sachi came from. He had seen her on the entrance exam day, though he hadn't spoken to her. Really, he hadn't spoken much at all to any of his classmates yet, staying relatively silent.

"I guess it is." His deep voice rumbled out in response to her statement, staring towards her with his dark eyes. However, despite how apathetic his sentence was, he was actually just nervous. He didn't want to make it sound like he was too eager to meet her, or else she might think he was a weirdo, but he wanted to try and give a good first impression by saying hello back to her.

With that, he waved at her silently, before looking around to see if any of the other classmates would greet her.

Darius Blackwood
1671859351944.png
Darius had been making little coils of water in his hands and moving them like slinkies in his hands before the loud girl burst through the door, where he wrapped the water around his arms, standing up with a big smile on his face. "Heya there! It's nice to meet you Sachiko! I'm Darius!" He said with a big smile on his face, walking over and extending his hand for a handshake. He was eager to make new friends in this new country, especially since the more friends that he had, the more connections he'd have for the future.

"I'm looking forward to being friends! Sorry if my japanese isn't the best, I'm from the U.S." He explained, looking towards Sachi while making the water on his arms coil up a little tighter so none would get on her on accident.

Ohashi Yori
Screenshot_2022-12-23_at_2.19.23_AM.png

Yori given her background had naturally arrived at the classroom quite some time ago similar to some of the others. It had felt almost surreal that she was ending up at an academy like this, but it was the ideal way to further her goals in life, and follow in some of her family member's footsteps towards a just career path.She had largely been staying at her seat waiting for the next series of events to come into fruition, giving off a serious look the majority of the time she had been there. It was anyones guess who may or may not have decided to approach her or say hello, if they had, she would reciprocate in the way she deemed best. With more people arriving she felt like she should perhaps take a more proactive role in making herself known, as these were all people she could potentially be working with in the future. And it would be advantageous to get along with them, she knew that much, but knowing it and actually doing it was harder said than done.

Yori wasn't entirely sure what to think of everyone yet since some hadn't arrived but the two who were confirmed there already were interesting enough. Solaris seemed like someone who was quite strong which she felt like there was quite a bit of potential there just based on the way he looked, never mind what she may or may not have seen at the entrance exam. Yori most definitely appreciated strength as a quality, since it was something that the dojo culture she was familiar with valued. She also liked the silence she interpreted as having a certain stoic quality to it which she found admirable, glancing over at him on occasion.

Darius she was less certain about, she'd need to see more action to form a solid opinion of him, but the water coils were certainly of interest to her.

This time around Yori almost cringed but restrained herself when she heard the line that it was very nice to meet me, that didn't go along with her sense of etiquette that had been instilled what so ever but she did not visually show any signs of feeling on it one way or another as after the others had spoken to Sachiko, she stood herself up from her desk and made her way over towards her, before she gave her a bit of a bow.

"Ohashi Yori, I look forward to working with you, Sachiko Rishagi." She proclaimed with a bit of oomph behind the voice sounding affirmative, after the bow shifting into a more alpha pose, standing up straight and confidently.

Mentions: Garbage Pail Kid Garbage Pail Kid NeramoDJI NeramoDJI

Aolani Teki

9BFDC908-1C39-4DBF-942D-82A1BFA8EEDA.jpeg

Arriving at a large gate with a Japanese translation book in hand and phone in the other Aolani let a small smile come across his face before being called out from his phone. “Baby are you ok? You just stopped talking mid-sentence.“ the concerned voice of his mother rings out of his phone. Aolani clears his voice and says in a deep yet smooth tone “Momma I am fine, I just made it is all“. His mother lets out an excited squeal before telling him to enjoy himself and she loves him not even giving him a chance to respond before hanging up. Aolani chuckles slightly at his mother’s child-like behavior and says to himself before walking through the gates” I love you too“. Walking through the large crowd of students he sees peoples of many origins and abilities yet still felt like a fish out of water among the students. That’s when he realized he had a class to go too and brought a neatly folded paper out of his pocket and unfolded it revealing to be his class schedule. Aolani aimlessly walks around the campus looking for his classroom and even asks what he thought was staff members but was just the upperclassmen.

Eventually he found the class but decided to stop at the bathroom down the hall to use it and reassess himself before he entered the class. After finishing his business and washing his hands he looks at his outfit one more time and fixing any uneven spots or crinkles. Even though it was a nice warm day outside Aolani wore an all black turtle neck with more black fitted sweats and his white all-star chucks. As odd of a combination it sounded like Aolani pulled it off looking rather comfy and clean. Aolani then shook his head for a few seconds to make his locs fall in place and pushed his almost blacked out shades up to cover his eyes completely.

Now feeling prepared to enter the classroom, Lani had found himself approaching the door and hearing voices inside greeting each other he realized it should be the right place. He then opened the door to the classroom and immediately scanned the room for a corner seat. His eyes fall up the front row corner seat by the window and immediately set out to claim the seat. Casually walking past all the students introducing and socializing with each other as he decided to worry about friends later. Getting the feel for his new seat he stretches out and ends up having to push his desk back because of his abnormal size causing a rather loud dragging sound making him cringe at the noise at first. “
Excuse…the..uhh..noise..my friends.” Aolani says in an awkward and deep tone showing his obvious inexperience with speaking Japanese and not wanting to bring more attention to himself peers out the window next to him without another word.

Garbage Pail Kid Garbage Pail Kid NeramoDJI NeramoDJI TheTimePiece TheTimePiece

Takehiko

Kukigawa Takehiko.JPG
Takehiko had been very excited about his first day of class. He had performed so much better than he expected on the entrance exam and his dad was so proud of him. Who knew it would be a brawl against robots? Being a technopath certainly gave him an edge, even if he was left with a terrible migraine afterward. His dad had gone off to the office earlier than him this morning but Hiko was used to public transport. He still had a packed lunch from his dad and a text message telling him to have a good day and not to push himself too much. Despite his busy office job, Hiko's dad always made time to show his affection and it meant a lot. The front of UA was everything he imagined it would be and more. He was still early to get to class giving him time to enjoy his walk.

As he moved through the halls of the building, there was a faint hum only audible to him that ran through all the machinery and computers. The sophistication of the machinery was unparalleled and his sensory fins spread wider just to take it all in. This was heaven, surely! His little robot companions, Moby and Remy seemed to even be tuning into the mass sensory data though all of it had firewalls upon firewalls. He'd spoken beforehand with faculty about his quirk and promised not to get into anything without permission or unless it was an emergency.

Finding classroom 1-A was easy and he took the second seat behind the window. Moby decided to perch on his head while Remy sat on his desk. He could fiddle while others filed in. He made sure to greet people though. Sachiko had been the most.. boisterous of the people certainly and he smiled and waved at her. Rhis and Yori were intimidating, to say the least. Darius he politely nodded to. He didn't really say much. Lani sat in front of Hiko and had to move his desk to sit comfortably. It made an awful sound. "Here, let me." Moby and Remy moved, their parts shifting and they gripped the desk, lifting it by the edges just enough that it would move without making that awful sound. "My name is Kukigawa Takehiko, but you can call me Hiko."

Seikatsu Mirai
1671906094705.png

A large commotion had formed in the middle of the street not too far from UA/ A crowd had gathered around what appeared to be a corpse, strewn across the asphalt. As usual Mirai had been careless with his life and ended up wandering into traffic while looking at a map that his mother had drawn for him to help him find his way to the school. Mirai was sometimes not all there and at his worst time...well...he wandered into danger. "AH!' Cries of fear and confusion filled the street as Mirai started to groan and move. The people backed away from him and some even started to whisper about him being a villain. "That...hurt." The teenager grunted as he pulled up off the floor and started to look around.

"That's my arm." The boy's left arm had been snatched off by the car that hit him. It hurt like hell, but the arm was still viable, although someone was standing on it. A man looked down to see that his uneven footing was caused by the arm. He gasped and le out a scream before he stumbled backward and slammed into a car. "A-Are you a villain?"

The dark haired boy wandered forward, pulling his mask down to reveal his tired face and the dark bags under his eyes.
"I'm too young to be a bad guy aren't I?" He reached down to pick up his arm, dusting off the footprint and throwing away the now torn sleeve. there was a stain of blood down his side and pooled in the street where his arm and body had been. He pulled his mask back up and nodded his head before he lumbered off. "Oh...can you tell me how to get to UA?"

It was an odd start to the day for those civilians, but nothing new for Mirai and it showed as he arrived to the school with a tattered shirt and stitches keeping his arm attached to his shoulder. He got some weird stares from other students arriving and a teacher eventually spotted him and sent him to see the nurse. After his brief detour he found his way to Class 1-A where a girl was standing and announcing her arrival. "Excuse me..." He said before he moved past her anyway, squeezing through the doorway past Sashiko and Darius. Although he was healed up, the nurse didn't have a replacement outfit for Mirai so the evidence of his morning accident still showed on his attire.

He moved to a desk in the back of the class and dropped his bag on the floor, then dropped himself into his seat with a loud thud. His head hit the desk and he groaned a little, but didn't complain. A brief nap was all he needed.

Last edited:
Toshiro Matakura
3cc76f37210f8327277e7b9eb1cb711c.jpg

The Bedroom
"Oh god oh god I can't do this I can't do this what was I thinking!? me!? In UA!? Uwwweeeeeeeeee I'm gonna diiiiie gonna die gonna die gonna DIIIIIIIEEEEEEE!" a little demon struggles with the bedclothes this fine morning, wriggling and struggling against the clock with demanded his awakening. it was the thirty second mark of beeping that he finally sat up, bed head causing a usual functional mess of hair into a less functional mess of hair that stuck up like a chicken's butt. However... it was time to go.. And nothing could stop the inevitable fact he would need to go outside, walk all the way to the campus, probably MEET people on the way and- and...

...Introduce himself infront of the class...

Oh... Oh god... Oh GOD!!!

No, hes going back to sleep.

Screw UA, screw it all, hes not going and thats that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Front Door​

"Have a good day sweetie~!" the door shut behind him as his mother's voice called out, he was dressed, ready and had all his books in his satchel... he hated this.. he wanted to go back to bed and forget this all happened.... He stood on the doorstep, looking around and back at the door... His momma was so proud... but.. Didn't she know how scary this was? No.. no she did say it was.. "it'll be scary at first but you'll make sooo many lovely friends! who can resist my little Toshi~!" is what she said.. his cheeks were still red from the pinching...

She'd been trying to work him up all week... And it worked on occasion... he DID want to meet new people, train to become the best hero he could be... he.. even had dreams of what he could be... His hands rubbed his facefingers lightly tapping the small nubby horns atop his head, hidden beneath what his mother and friends have affection-ally called "the fluff." he wondered.. would he find people he went into a previous school there...?

He hoped so.. it'd... it'd be nice to know somebody there...

...Oh.. it seemed he got so lost in his thoughts he didn't notice his walking had taken him half way there, he even sees the Academy not too far off in the distance... it... it looked like a nice place... Maybe everything will be fine?

Yea....

Yea!!

Everything will be cool!!!

School Gates​

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HE CAN'T DOOOOO THIIIIIIIIISSSSS!!!!

The place was ginormous and terrifying!!!

HE CAN'T!!! HE CAN'T HE CAN'T HE CAAAAAAANNNNNNN'TTTTTTT!!!!!

Outside Classroom 1 A
73307094b625bd11effa5d2dbb2893f2.jpg
Outside the doorway to the classroom, a tembling young man cowered beside the sliding door, looking absolutely terrified. If one couldn't guess, one might've taken him for a victim of a crime of some sort... In truth, the kid was terrified for sure.. Head planted against the wall, hunched over, hugging his bag for dear life and sniffling up a storm.... "i can't do it I can't do it nonononono....!" the furtive whispering pleading was deafened by the sound of the ongoing school.. sure he got a wierd look now and again but most just passed by... Why did UA even agree to bring him in!?!?!?

His quirk was nothing special!!!!!

He could tell people to like things or stuff more sure but okay WHAT ELSE!? Why couldn't he just breath fire or MAKE EXPLOSIONS FROM HIS HANDS OR SOMETHING!!!!

He wasn't even super strong he was JUST A GUYYYYY!!!! With horns and a tail and little useless nubby bat wings hes just a little guy!!!

The weeping only grew lightly louder as he sunk deeper into dispair.. unable to take the last few steps into the classroom proper... Where he would no doubt cry and shiver at his desk...

Ohara Michi

Michi2.jpg
Michi sighed tiredly in relief, shoulders slumping as she panted, attempting to catch her breath as the train doors hissed shut behind her. "That was way too close~." she muttered to herself breathlessly. Once she finally recovered and caught her breath, she started to notice that she had gained the attention of the other passengers. "S-sorry about that~." she apologized, lowering her reddening face and chuckling nervously as she found an available grab handle to use. As usual, she had to turn herself at an awkward angle to avoid disturbing anyone standing beside her with her horns. "Smooth, Michi. Really starting the day strong." the girl sarcastically complimented herself with a wry smile.

It's not like Michi wanted this kind of attention, though. She had ended up unable to fall asleep the night before, too nervous and excited for her first day of school. What was the school like? What heroes would be teaching them? What were her classmates like? Would they like her and be her friends? Thoughts like this plagued her mind until she was too exhausted to stay awake. Unfortunately, It'd take a while to get UA from her home. On top of her intensive morning routine, this made it so she would need to wake up extra early to arrive on time. "Do other hair-related quirks have to deal with these kinds of things, too?" the wooly girl wondered. She could feel herself drifting off but managed to overhear some nearby whispers as she struggled.

"Hey, isn't that UA's uniform...?"

"Seriously? You're right; it really is. Maybe I should ask for an autograph in case she becomes a popular hero."

"Don't be a creep. Besides, look at her. It looks like her quirk is sheep or something. She's probably a general student."

"Ah, you're probably right. I forgot all about them. Oh well."

Michi quietly endured listening to the conversation with a clenched fist and gritted teeth. For better or worse, she had thought she had become desensitized to those kinds of words. The sting in her heart proved those thoughts to be incorrect, however. She had been proud of the fact that she had passed the hero entrance exam, but it seemed like even that may not be enough for some people. Shaking her head to clear her mind of the negative thoughts, she tried to focus on cheering herself up with thoughts of UA. "I just have to prove them wrong by becoming one of the top heroes; then they'll regret not getting an autograph." she consoled herself, a small smile returning to her face as she psyched herself up.

Luckily the rest of the train ride was relatively quiet, and Michi managed to get some shut-eye in the meantime. She did have a bit of a panic attack when she was jolted awake by the arrival announcement, but thankfully she hadn't missed her stop as she dreaded. "Amazing" was the only word that came to mind when she finally arrived on campus. The campus was huge and surrounded by lush and beautiful greenery. She could see the main building looming in the distance and towering over the surroundings, the school's heroic staff watching over the flood of students and helping guide them. She even saw Dazzling, the glamour hero! Although slowed by the excitement and urge to take everything in, she managed to make her way toward class 1-A, where she was assigned.

As Michi approached the classroom, she was met with a rather strange sight. For reasons unknown, a boy was standing next to the door inside with his head up against the wall, muttering quietly to himself and sniffling while hugging his bag. Though it took a moment to process, the sight, combined with what little of his mutterings she could make out, seemed to indicate that he was nervous about school. "Isn't this too much, though? He looks like he's about to cry. Wait, is he actually? The sheep girl was at a loss and briefly considered leaving the poor boy to sort himself out, unsure she could save him from his demons. "No, I'm going to be a hero now. I'm supposed to help people." the young girl chastised herself.

After taking a moment to work herself up, Michi tapped the boy on his shoulder to try and get his attention. "Excuse me, you're in class 1-A, too, right? she asked, offering him a smile as she tried to reassure him. In reality, she could already figure that out and wanted to ask why he was crying, but it'd probably make him even worse. "I'm Ohara Michi. You can just call me Michi, though." She wanted to give a slight bow out of reflex after the introduction but narrowly stopped herself after realizing she'd hit the boy with her horns. Taking a small step back, she then did so from a safe distance.

"I-if its alright with you...c-could you go in together with me? I-i'm a bit nervous about going in by myself." Michi managed to eke out, stuttering slightly as she did. She couldn't help but lower her head and stare off to the side with a reddened face while gripping her skirt out of embarrassment. "Aggghhh, what am I doing?! Acting like this doesn't suit me; it's just weird!" the poor sheep girl cried out in her mind. "Boys would only be happy if a cute girl like my sister asked them to!" she reflected in agony, trying not to show it on her face too much.

Mentions: Orikanyo Orikanyo

Introcard.png
Bullying is like absolutely NG!

Kaguyahiko.png

"Uwahhgh." Kaguyahiko yawned loudly, stretching his arm as the alarm rang relentlessly and the sunlight hit his eyes. "Oh... What a nice day it is today!" He smiled, cheerily getting out of bed and heading to the toilet. There wasn't much to do today, right? So he'd go to get his toothbrush and brush his teeth. Scrub. Scrub Scrub. Kaguya blinked twice as he looked into the mirror. Plastered on the mirror was a green post-it note. He squinted his eyes, trying to read it more clearly. On the note, written in horrible handwriting and spelling, was:

"REMEMEEBER U.A 1st SCHOOL TODAY."

Oh. Right. The first day of school!

. . .​

"Buh~bye Ma! Bye Pa!!" The boy shouted, rushing to the front door, past the kitchen where his mother and father were eating breakfast. "Ah! Kaguya! Don't you want your lunch?" his mother shouted from the kitchen, the boy flinched as he was putting on his shoes, he was almost about to leave... After fetching his lunch, Kaguya was running down the street. His blazer was unbuttoned, worn atop a messily pulled-over pastel-purple jersey, and his tie was lazily pinned together with a crescent moon-shaped pin as he ran with no clue where he was going, clutching onto his student handbag and lunch box in his left hand.

KaguyaHikoUnuniform.png

Fortunately, Kaguyahiko was able to make it to school early enough. He was unsure if he was actually late or not. He was really too worried about being late to actually check if he was even anywhere near being late. He figured the school would be big, but he didn't expect it to be bigger than he actually could imagine. "I bet this place is bigger than the bamboo forest back in the countryside~" The boy uttered while wandering through the halls and looking at the ceiling. He didn't actually remember which class he was supposed to be looking for, he figured he might as well just stumble into whatever looked friendliest.

His attention would then be caught by a somewhat interesting scene. To Kaguya at least. There seemed to be some sort of girl with weird and large horns and a boy who was pathetically crying against the poor door. Kaguyahiko tilted his head at the scene. Was that girl bullying that poor boy? Why does she have horns? Is this a city-folk thing? Then he remembered... "Oh! it must be her quirk!" He spoke out loud, a cheerful expression on his face.

"Oh! Maybe they know where I'm supposed to go!" He muttered, again, thinking out loud. He then enthusiastically waved at the two with his right hand, "Hey hey!!" He exclaimed cheerfully, "Do ya' two know where we're supposed to go?? (I'm kinda lost~) Oh! Right, I'm Tsukino Kaguyahiko! It's a weird name ain't it, right? So call me Tsukino, 'kay??" He excitedly introduced himself to the two with a wide smile on his face. "Oh! Miss Goat Girl, are you bullying Mister Bamboo Hair? If so, that's no good! You should totally reflect and like apologise to Mister Bamboo Hair!" He asked, pointing at the girl with a somewhat angry expression on his face.

That expression would quickly turn to brief surprise, and then excitement as Kaguyahiko would notice something while looking at the girl. "Huhhhh!? We're like kinda the same height! That's so cool! We should be friends Miss Goat Girl! I'm like 160 centimetres (I think...), how 'bout you?" He'd chipperly proclaim, extending out his right hand for a handshake.

Chiyo Oda
Mentions: Orikanyo Orikanyo Faynorae Faynorae Akudon Akudon
Chiyo.1.png

Background noise, lots and lots of background noise. Of course it would have been too much to ask for to have a quiet and peaceful bus ride on the first day of school. It was also just her luck that Chiyo had in her haste forgotten her headphones at home that day. So instead of being able to drown out the noise with some music or anything else, she had to bare with it for now. Doing her best to ignore the dozens of conversations going on around her she kept her eyes glued to the GPS on her phone. With each passing second she grew closer and closer to her destination.

In reality Chiyo had scrapped by in her entrance test. Her quirk wasn't the most useful against robots, however she was nothing if not resourceful and had managed to gain enough points to get her into UA. Despite herself a small grin crossed her face. While she wasn't attending UA for the normal reasons someone might she couldn't stop herself from feeling a little excited. Even though she had some gripes with her uniform there was still a sense of pride in wearing it. How many would try out for UA and how small of a percentage was it that got in? The numbers had not been in her favor but she had still done it. That grin was short lived as the bus braked to a halt and arrived at her stop. Now was the hard part, walking into the school.

Chiyo walked as she lived, keeping her head down and gaze glued to the floor, at most she would see people's shoes or occasionally legs, but she never looked up enough to see higher the nsomeone's stomach. Not unless she had to. While it made walking in unfamiliar places diffluct she had her ways around that. Ever sense she had gotten her handbook she had been religiously studying the map of the school. Every marked nook and cranny she did her best to memorize, that way she could navigate without looking up. On the rare occasion she did have to look up, she would cover eyr eyes with her hands and peek through the cracks between her fingers.

After a bit of time and a few delays due to her unique way of navigation, Chiyo would make it outside of class 1-A. Even from her lowered gaze she saw a group of people had clustered around the door. Placing her hands over her eyes she lifted her head so she could get a better look. Through the spaces between her fingers she could vaguely see two boys and a girl by the entrance, and what looked like two more forms past them. With most of her vision masked by her hands she couldn't see that much but could still see that the girl had some kind of permanent quirk, a quirk that made her look part sheep to be more accurate. At least in vaguely resembled a sheep to Chiyo.

After a quick second of mental preparation she moved her hands away from her eyes and lowered her head once more. Before she could take a step towards the door her back seat driver who had been shockingly quiet up to that point decided to chime in. How she wished it hadn't. "Group activities already, doesn't that look fun?" it's raspy voice whispered into her ear. The ghost moved from it's usual position of directly behind her and over to the group of three. Stopping to stand next to the pink haired boy. The ghost looked him over, and then did the same to the crying boy. Finally it looked over the horned girl before turning back to Chiyo. "Chiyo Chiyo! Introduce yourself and look the horned one in the eyes. She looks like a sheep, I wanna see if her hair feels like wool." it demanded. "No" she whispered in reply, knowing full well she didn't have to speak loudly for the ghost to hear her. "Fine then do it for me", "No" she replied again.

It was not happy with that response and through up it's hands. "BUT I WAS SO QUIET AND LEFT YOU ALONE THE ENTIRE TIME IT TOOK TO GET HERE!!! YOU CAN AT LEAST LET ME DO THIS ONE TINY THING!!!" It whined as loud as it could. "Quiet down, you're too loud." Chiyo whispered back. "I WILL NOT QUIET DOWN! THEY CAN'T HEAR ME OR SEE ME UNLESS YOU MAKE EYE CONTACT, AND SENSE YO UWON'T HELP ME OUT WITH THIS MINISUCLE THING, I CAN BE AS LOUD AS I WA-" It's protest were interrupted by it's own fit of coughing and it' retreated back to it's safe spot of behind her shoulder.

Chiyo sighed heavily and with her head down again made her way to the entrance. "Excuse me" she said as she slipped past the group at the door and quietly made her way to her desk. The ghost eyeing down every other person in the room to see who he should try and get Chiyo to let him harass.

ddo8pwb-6308494b-79a7-4b16-9c54-088507058ae1.png

Renee Nyx
1672019939978.png

Coming up to the gates of this academy called UA, Renee stared up at the gates and the large academy, her face was unimpressed. This was a place of learning, but it was nothing more than a massive building to show off to everyone how great it was supposed to be. Renee didn't have hopes for this place, but she had no other solution, how else was she going to learn to use more than one quirk. While hers allowed her to do a pretty large array of things and controlling it was a big thing for her, she still wanted to know how to use her quirk and all of its uses, all of its abilities. She wanted to extend her knowledge on it. Learn more about people around her. See if it was even possible to learn other quirks. She had been around the block long enough to know the basics, but even as she knew what the streets of Kazan could teach her, she wouldn't learn everything there. Renee placed a hand on her satchel she had on her side.

Walking on into UA, Renee stared at other people, trying to remember how they all looked, the important ones at least. Ones that looked like she could either get along with or try to know more about. Eventually, Renee would find the room she was supposed to be in. Room 1-A, the room she will learn in. Meet new people. To be honest, she was a bit nervous. Which was weird. Maybe it was because she was new. Had to be, Renee wasn't one to be afraid usually, she had seen enough back in Kazan. She wasn't even born there but lived there in that shit hole. The witch took a deep breath and exhaled, opening the door and walking through into the classroom. The witch looked around and saw other students, none have interested her so far. At least with looks alone. Perhaps she'll know more when she learns more about some of the people. Renee walked on through the room and saw a desk towards the front of the class, taking the second desk, this would be the best place for her to learn as much as she can. The witch took off her satchel and placed it on the desk quietly, waiting for whatever would come next.

---

Zesh
1672040457800.png

" WHOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO! " Zesh roared as she drove a car crazily up a long road to the academy she would be attending to. Zesh couldn't read numbers! She couldn't even read! Staring at the fluctuating speedometer, she saw that it was no longer working and eventually the engine died off as they she was approaching the academy. Zesh stared at the road ahead of her as she slowly came to a stop just before the entrance. The rat raised a brow as she then scoffed. " Guess that's it. Thank you steel thing with wheels! " The rat hopped out of the window of the vehicle and grabbed her big bag from the back of the broken-down car. Zesh threw a bag full of old junk onto her back and began to eagerly walk towards the entrance. " Zesh wonders if she will meet-face nice people! " Zesh wondered out loud, she pulled a small tablet from her jacket pocket, a small baggie with a white substance in it. She opened the bag and poured it onto the palm of her hand, immediately slamming her snout into the powder and sniffing it intensely. Her eyes widen as she threw her head back. " OH YEAH! " Zesh blinked rapidly a couple times.

Her eyes dilated as her head felt like it was pounding for a moment before she felt her vision widen and her body lift for a moment. Zesh shook her head and placed the baggie into her pocket and wiped her hands together before wiping her nose. " Zesh sees the world again. Can't wait to learn much about stuff. " The rat talked to herself. " Will make granny Kesh proud-happy. Create junk stuff. " The rat walked around the academy, looking for her homeroom, where she was supposed to go to. Although as she held the paper, Zesh looked at it. " Huh... Zesh forgot she can't read. " The rat looked up with a smile before she laughed. " Zesh will figure it out by herself. Zesh can create-make big explosion and trash monster! She can find room. " She then happily moved forward through the academy, looking around for her room. Eventually, after a long time. Zesh just decided to give her paper to someone to help her out read what it said. Zesh smiled as she eagerly found her room, walking into the room, Zesh pushed open the door while wearing her bag of junk on her back. " Zesh is here! Eager to learn-master how to create. A grenade. " Zesh still spoke to herself. The rat looked all around the room, trying to find some trash she could take to put in her bag. Even looking to the trashcan to see if there was anything, Zesh dug into it, moving stuff around only to find nothing. " Zesh always found useful trash... " Zesh said sadly as her ears drooped. She then stood up straight and headed for the first desk she saw, she skittered through the desks and sat down smiling. " So, this is a desk. " Zesh whispered as she placed her bag on the ground. Zesh looked at her paper again making sure she was in the right place... Oh right she can't read.

Solaris Downer
1671854328967.png

Rhis noticed the influx of students, getting more and more nervous by the moment, since there were so many people already, as far as he knew there would be 20 students, and so far around 12 had arrived. And he was the first one here. Would people think he was a nerd or something? Or maybe a guy with no friends since he showed up first? Maybe he should try talking to people to clear that up. But then again, it would be intrusive to bud into someones conversation like that.

So instead he decided to sit and watch for a moment, knowing that he'd get his chance. At least, hoping he would that is. However, that was when he noticed a commotion near the front door, but he decided it might be better to ignore.

He saw the girl step through, and a few others squeeze through the two who were in the doorway, seeing the quiet one sit a little ways away from him, slowly raising his hand up to her. "Hey." He said, his voice rumbling from his body in the usual incredibly growly and deep tone, before turning towards the one who had drones move his chair, raising his head a little bit to look at him, before crossing his arms to relax a little bit more, taking a few deep breaths to calm down. It'll be fine, he'll make plenty of friends just like his mom said.

However, then he saw a very pretty witch girl and a scraggly rat walk in, and immediately he could not hold back the question he had to ask. "Why are you digging through trash?" His voice rumbled out, the metallic sound to voice making it sound like grinding metal as he spoke, similar to Darth Vader but more metallic.

Darius Blackwood
1671859351944.png

Darius smiled at the girl he had greeted, before realizing they were blocking the way a little, taking a few steps back with a grin. "Ah, we should probably not clog the door." He said while rubbing the back of his head sheepishly, turning to a few of the people passing through, some of the water around his arm slithering into his hand and solidifying, becoming a thin sheet of ice in a circle formed by his pointer finger and thumb, as he glanced around, slowly registering quirks with Battle Eye, grinning at some of the results.

He turned to Sachi, grinning happily. "Oooh, you've got a telekinetic quirk? It kinda reminds me of the yoyo hero!" He said, geeking out a little bit about quirks, since he loved thinking about quirks and how to use them. He looked at Sachi's eyes, before humming a little bit. "I wonder if you're related? Or is it just a similar quirk coincidence? I know a lot of those happen, but it's really cool to think about all the options and possibilities y'know?" He said, rambling on and on, before turning towards the gathering outside, wondering what was going on with that.

However, even with how excited he was about meeting new people and seeing new quirks, he couldn't shake the feeling that he was being watched, turning back and seeing the camera's doing their usual sweep, but he could swear they lingered on him for just a little longer than others. But he figured it might just be his imagination.

Last edited:
"Oh....?" Toshi stopped his wimpering for a moment when talked to by Michi... He gave her a side long glance, revealing a big ol pair of baby blue eyes looking at her through tears and weeping. Was... This a nice person...? Did... Did this person.. Want to be his friend...? She... She was scared abit too.. But she looked so strong and... and...

Had such big horns...

Surely it meant she was good!

he was about to answer, to go along with this verifiable friend shaped young lady with absolutely MASSIVE horns.... When another person showed up and sort of took the wind out of his sails. Whoever this pink person was really took over the show... And really made it about them... Man he didn't like those types...

"Shes.. Shes not..." he tried to reason with this strange person.. But... Who was he against the might of this superforward extrovert!!

Their hero power must've been like a million or something! They could probably talk to people no problem unlike him!!

"Ummm... Ummm..... I-I'm sorry!!" is all he could really say before rushing into the classroom, which was the only real safe area... Once inside he took up a seat, by the door so he would at least have a wall to feel safe with... He.. Didn't really ask for the thought process on that, but he really did feel safer there...

Once settled, he sat everything down and then planted his face first onto the desk, saying nothing, skipping all dialogue and finding sole solace in... His mobile phone? Hrmm.. Guess he was low key on of those kids.

I wonder what he was typing... Ah.. it seemed to be a chat messenger... or a forum..? Kinda looks like both...

Looks it was called....

Chaos?

Looked like he was on a few servers on there.. Wonder what they are about...?

Last edited:
The Regenerating Hero: Mini-Unkillable!
(Alyssa Alasso)

Alyssa felt like she had spent the entirety of her life preparing for this moment! It was both exhilarating and terrifying to step up to the gates of UA. She had been lucky she hadn't had to take the exam to enter the academy, her father had sent in a recommendation for her and the school had accepted it. It was frustrating, she had told her father that she didn't want anything of the sort afterall, but he hadn't listened and secretly she was happy he hadn't. It removed some of the uncertainty. She just resolved to become an even better hero because of it. Dressed somewhat haphazardly the fiery eyed teen stepped across the threshold and into her new life! She was super excited. Alyssa practically skipped to the door before realizing that she needed to play it cool and redressing herself. She walked into the Academy and found her way to the classroom. UA Class 1-A, she was certain it was going to be fantastic! Stepping past any shenanigans at the door Alyssa made her way inside the classroom. Before long she found a seat (#8), and sat down. She unslung her shoulder bag and dropped it to the side of her desk before looking around the room pensively.

F3ED4EB7-A689-4A1F-A216-D60E3C5EF67A.jpeg

Sorina had been looking out from her drivers window, observing for the first time in what felt like ages at the world that once looked very different than it did now. How things changed in the span of a hundred years. Sorina thought, as a pale pondering index finger rested under her bottom lip.

She had decided, although against her parents wishes, to apply for the semester. It wasn’t surprising that Sorina would be approved. Her impeccable mind was simply built for learning, but she wanted it to be known among the mortal world. Part of Sorina wanted to experience the life that had been stolen from her. Even if the life she lived now was as perfect as society could provide, there was a certain longing for relationships, to be vulnerable, to be admired and loved.

——

A black limousine would arrive to the gates of UA only to be stopped short of the entrance. Another car inconveniently broken down at the gate.

“What is it?” Sorina called, as her daydream was suddenly interrupted.

“It seems a rather pathetic pile of metal has broken down at the entrance, Miss.”

Sorina rolled her eyes, “Just let me off here.” She said annoyed, as she opened the door.

“Remember what your father said Miss Bancroft. You are here at your own risk. And yours alone.”

“Yeah yeah, just pick me up on time.” She snapped back, as she opened her umbrella, and stepped out of the pitch black limousine.

——

Sorina, delicately made her way to the gate, once at this entrance, she’d tuck her wings into her body to appear much less threatening. First impressions are everything after all. She thought with a fanged smirk.

The place was crowded, busy and frantic upon first glance, but generally it was a typical day at school. However, it wasn’t an ordinary place, as she’d been accepted to an academy that could help her master her quirk. There was so much that only the eldest of vampires knew of in terms of ability. And they didn’t share their secrets willingly in fear of being challenged and dethroned or worse.
Sorina was determined to learn her own greater abilities.

Sorina took out her phone, and pulled up her class schedule. “Hmm. A-1.” She muttered, before pulling up a map of the school and making her way towards the classroom. She’d face her umbrella towards the windows that let the sunlight inside. Likely provoking puzzled and confused glances but Sorina wouldn’t falter or change her pace.

The vampires crimson red eyes would then rest upon the commotion at the entrance, but only briefly as she made her way in, quickly finding her desk. (#11)

As she put away her phone, there was much being said, taking silent note of the names being introduced. Sorina wouldn’t interact, instead collapsing her umbrella, rested from the cane on her forearm.

The vampire silently looked about the classroom and quickly became quite intrigued. But perhaps she hid behind a stuck up front for better or worse, as it was the first time in decades that Sorina had interacted with the mortal world this directly.
It was nerve wrecking in a way. But there was an underlying ambition that would continue to keep her moving forward no matter her temporary insecurities.

She’d move the blue strands from her face and pulled out a notebook and a pen and pencil from her bag among books and other materials that were required before attending. Placing them neatly on her desk. Turning over, Sorina would then spot a rat creature, who appeared in quite the dilemma as it muttered words, “Greetings.” She said with a slight wave.

Last edited:
Ohara Michi

Michi2.jpg

Although Michi was receiving a great deal of mental damage due to her choice of approach, her efforts seemed to be bearing fruit. The boy had stopped crying and actually seemed more receptive to her than expected. It was still embarrassing to be stared at like that, especially when she still felt so self-conscious. For some reason, he was oddly focused on her horns, though. "I guess they are kinda big." she reflected. All of her classmates had been the same since childhood, so they were already used to it until now.

Before the shy boy could respond, a new one joined the two; this one was pink-haired and extremely energetic. He was asking for directions, but since he didn't say where he was supposed to go, Michi was unsure how to answer. It turns out that Michi didn't have to worry about that, as before she could answer, he was already introducing himself as Tsukino. She was going to introduce herself in kind, but before she could do that, Tsukino started accusing "Miss Goat Girl" of bullying "Mister Bamboo Hair."

Michi was initially confused by what Tsukino meant, but it clicked as the boy pointed at her angrily. She was too stunned by it to defend herself properly. She'd always been a good girl who had always wanted to be a hero. The only time she'd ever done anything close to that was when she roughed up some annoying boys, and that was when they had been bullying her for wanting to be a hero with her quirk. Just as quickly as he had gotten angry, though, Tsukino got excited about being close in height to her.

Finally, after all of that, Tsukino took a moment to breathe and shake hands with Michi. To "Mister Bamboo Hair's" credit, he tried to defend Michi but couldn't do so entirely due to his nervousness. Faced with the pressure, he, of course, chose to flee. She managed to get out a disappointed
"Ah..." while reaching out with her hand before lowering it in defeat. "At least he finally went inside?" she attempted to console herself, still deflating a bit at the outcome.

Left alone with Tsukino, Michi could only shake the boy's hand with some reluctance. 'Ohara Michi. You can call me Michi. she introduced herself. Though the boy had called her a goat and accused her of bullying, it was clear that he didn't have any bad intentions, so she made herself act polite. "I wasn't bullying..."Mister Bamboo hair". He was already like that when I passed by. I think he was just nervous about class." she explained. 'I was trying to convince him to go in together so he'd be less nervous. I think you scared him inside though" she continued, trying not to sound too bitter about it.

"As for everything else..." she began. "First, even if I have big horns, I'm a sheep, not a goat." Lifting her arms, she patted and showed the wool that extended from her wrists to just before her shoulders. The school had been nice enough to allow her to use their summer uniform due to that and her hooved legs that had wool going from her ankle to her thighs that she then showed. "Last time I got measured, I was about 160. If you include the horns, it's probably more like 170." she added, trying to recall her results. "As for where you need to go..." her voice trailed off as she tried to think. Tsukino hadn't exactly told her where he needed to be. "I know class 1-A is over there" the girl indicated by pointing to the door and sign. "If you have a different class, you're probably better off asking a teacher though."

"Speaking of, I should probably get to mine before I'm late."
Michi said, giving Tsukino a nod and raising her hand in farewell as she turned and made her way inside. Her other classmates were still socializing, but she had become a bit drained from dealing with Mister Bamboo Hair, Tsukino, and the incident this morning. In the end, she grabbed the seat in the second to last row's right-hand corner (#18). It did make her feel slightly better to see the cute and cool robots that the boy in front of her had that were being used to help another classmate with his desk. She couldn't help but want to have one for herself to cuddle and play with.

Mentions: Orikanyo Orikanyo Faynorae Faynorae NebulaBlossom NebulaBlossom

Introcard.png
The time is neigh! Operation: Make Friends!

Interactions:

Akudon Akudon -
Ohara Michi

Orikanyo Orikanyo -
Toshiro Matakura

Kaguyahiko.png
"Awh! See what you did Miss Goat Girl! You scared the poor guy away-! Shame on you!" Tsukino quickly began, once again pointing his hand at Michi accusingly. However, he'd stop this rude behaviour once the girl introduced herself. "Ohara Michi..." Kaguyahiko pulled up his left hand's palm and began "writing" down her name on the palm of his hand with his right-hand's index finger. "Right! Ohara Michi~☆ That's a really pretty name! It's kind of like uh... Large Plain of Wisdom and Beauty, right?" The boy cheerfully stated with a smile, almost completely forgetting that he was chastising the girl for bullying a really pathetic-looking boy.

He remembered when she brought again, "Ah!" Kaguyahiko felt slightly embarrassed, his face slightly red. "You should've told me earlier! Sorry for accusing you like that Michi!" He quickly apologised, bowing past saikeirei about twice before stopping, "If that's the case, that beansproutly Mister Bamboo Hair must be way sad and depressed! We should cheer him up Michi!" The boy spoke with a determined tone.

"Ohhh! I see, I'm sooo sorry for that!" Kaguyahiko again apologised, giving a slight bow this time. "Also ☆ You're so tall! Woah~ Having cool horns must be so nice. Cheating height like that is so cool! I wonder if all city folk are this tall..." Kaguyahiko praised the girl, a cheery smile on his face. "Well! I probably have great fortune today, so this is likely where I'm supposed to be! The teacher can correct me if it turns out to be wrong haha~ ☆" Kaguya excitedly spoke, before the girl headed in.

Thinking back, a few other students had casually walked in while Kaguya, Miss Tall Sheep and Mister Bamboo Head were gathered 'round the classroom's entrance. So maybe this was the right classroom anyway, so he might as well follow after Michi and walk in as well. With cheery steps, he walked in with a wide grin. Then, he'd excitedly wave as he turned to the classroom, standing in front of the entrance. "Haii!!" He loudly spoke, as if making sure the whole class could hear him. "My name is Tsukino Kaguyahiko! Please take care of me~ ☆ Ah! And also don't call me Kaguya! Thank ~ you!" He loudly introduced himself, still childishly waving his right hand.

That's when he saw the depressed beansprout guy from before. "Ahah!" he unintentionally let out, as Kaguyahiko ran over to the desk in front of the one he was sitting at, and carelessly placed down his Student Handbag on the desk as well as his Lunchbox which was wrapped in a cloth with a rabbit and moon design on it. Sitting on the chair, he turned it toward Mister Bamboo Head's desk. "Hi, there!" He spoke with a bright smile, "My name's Tsukino Kaguyahiko! It's nice to meet you, Mister Bamboo Head! You were the one who was crying in front of the door right? Why were you crying? Are you sad? We should be friends! Making new friends always cheers me up~ ☆" That's when Kaguya noticed the boy on his phone.

"Is that a phone?! Woah! that's so cool! This is the first time I'm seeing someone use one up close--☆ I don't have one yet, since I grew up in the way far countryside, y'know? By the way, What's your name? Do you have a quirk? Mine's super lame, I bet yours is way cooler than mine! Have you eaten breakfast yet? What did you eat?" Kaguyahiko bombarded the poor boy with questions, all with equal enthusiasm and cheerfulness. This should totally and absolutely help this poor pathetic beansprout bamboo-coloured hair guy become happier. It wasn't like this put any unnecessary pressure on the seemingly nervous and shy boy at all!

1672207047481.jpeg

Ko looked up from the depths of the bathtub, watching as the light distorted at the boundary between the shadowy world beneath the water and the too bright surface world. Here below she didn’t have to go through yet another metamorphosis. She wanted nothing more than to splinter apart, peeling at the boundaries of the diverse genetic and technic pieces that were stitched together into this horrible caricature of a person. A person was an amalgam of 37 trillion cells with an equal number of bacteria, viruses, and other essences clinging on. For her it was worse. It wasn’t just one whole constellation of cells but several different like a solar system but at the center of her solar system was a super massive black hole, a deep pit of emptiness that has been exposed to her. The lie of the self was hard to forget. Becoming nobody was the core of her training; it was what allowed her to walk in the shadow of her mark and notice every detail of their life.

And now she had to learn to smile and fit in with a group and be normal or else she would go where they put all the other failed experiments or projects the politicians suddenly found too grotesque to stomach. How could she pretend to feel something she had been emptied of since they had started the first surgeries as an infant. It made her long again for the lifelike doll that had fed her and held her until it fell apart and she became five.

She emerged from the waters after four minutes. Her lungs burned and her skin ached from trying and failing to oxygenate her coppery blue blood.

As she did, she heard Yua’s light footsteps running up the stairs followed by a pause, a deep breath and then a gentle knock, “Ko dear, are…are-“

“I’m fine.”

Yua laughed. “No, I mean yes I want to check in on you. Of course you're always in my heart sweetie.”

Ko waited for the but to come, something harsh or a command, anything but more empathy and love, but that’s what she got.

“I came to ask if you were eating breakfast with us or wanted to take a smoothie to go?”

Ko blinked. It was 0600 hours, even with half a brain she found napping in the water and getting a breath every four minutes to be as restful as sleeping in the plush, full bed in her room. However whenever she did, it elevated Yua’s heartbeat and Ashahi would whisper about his worries for her to Yua when they thought she couldn’t hear.

She knew this was a test. It would go into her psych evaluation. Every fiber of her being wanted to bolt from this house and escape the suffocating warmth of her foster parents. They were too nice but not fake about it. It was genuine like they had been brainwashed. Yet she couldn’t find any cracks or deviations. There were some. They weren’t perfect; they pooped like everyone else. Still they tried. So she had to try even though it was unbearable.

“It takes 17 minutes to finish breakfast as a family unit and 34 minutes based on current railway congestion. It’s a 6 minute walk casually but 8 minutes today with the congestion of the first day.”

“And?” Yua laughed like Ko has said a joke.

“And I will eat breakfast with you.”

—————

Ko had arrived really early to school. She had watched as the first few students metastasized into clusters of humanity, which mingled and interwove with each other. Each person was a single cell of the whole school organism. She watched for faces and ran background checks on anyone that looked suspicious like the homicidal ratkin and the too perfect umbrella girl. She cataloged each one and slowly worked on building dossiers for them.

She got so engrossed in her work that she forgot she had planned to infiltrate towards the middle of the expected distribution of arrival times. She wasn’t used to being included in the list of targets, embedded in the heart of the enemy. Or maybe she was just procrastinating walking down from the roof with the great vantage point of the entrance, across the street, through the dwindling dregs of humanity and into classroom 1-A.

By the time she made the journey, dragging her feet through each step, are nearly lost her mind. She tried to activate her camouflage to blend in, still her mind and become nobody, but she couldn’t do it. Instead her suit ended up flickering between shades of metallic bronze and muddy red swirling and morphing like the eye of Jupiter's great storm.

She was completely frazzled. Unable to process anything around her. Her peripheral neural clusters handled movement. She walked with grace through the lingering kids in the hallway but there was no one home upstairs. She didn’t respond to questions or attempts to get to know her.

She only emerged from the depths of her dissolution after she was at her desk, safely in seat number three. It was a small comfort but it helped. She dug out her Rubik’s Cube for her pack. She bent over it ignoring all the loud insanity and seething adolescence in the classroom. Her fingers flickered through the different facets, moving colored squares back into harmony.

Aolani Teki
68CC2F99-5A6A-4A6A-AEE7-F0A215661084.jpeg
Lani wasn't even aware there was someone sitting behind him until he heard a voice and was soon assisted in adjusting his desk by two little robots lifting the desk up so he can freely push it in place. After fixing his desk he sits down in his chair backwards finally facing his helpful peer. Though when meeting eyes he had a moment of confusion as the boyish voice of his peer contrasted his strong feminine features but nonetheless still met him with a warm smile. “Thank you Hiko..uhh…my..name is Aolani Teki…uh you are very…uhhh cute.Lani unknowingly getting the words cool and cute mixed up continued giving his pearly smile. He then pointed at his peer’s bots and says “ Th-these are very cute too, you..uhh make them?.“ still not realizing his error he did his best to converse with his peer as a friend in this unfamiliar environment would make him much more comfortable.

His attention was soon caught by the large influx of students suddenly arriving and he unconsciously starts counting and taking note of each. Some peers a lot more strange than the others all seemed to be extremely unique in their own way and if not already socializing with someone he would probably go out of his way to converse with everyone. Though some seem to be rather keen on avoiding socializing which he didn’t mind but would have to consider when grouped or approaching them.

NebulaBlossom NebulaBlossom

Takehiko
Kukigawa Takehiko.JPGPortrait_-_Moby_&_Remy.png
Once the two little robots finished their jobs, their plating shifted back. The white one took perch on Takehiko's head and the black one landed on his desk. "It's nice to meet you Aolani. Ah, thank you." Hiko blushed at being called cute. He certainly still had boyish cuteness to him that bordered on androgyny but normally people didn't comment about him so boldly. Most comments were reserved for his robots or his academics. "I did. This is Moby," He ran his fingers with black nail polish over the black-bodied drone. "And the other one is Remy. These are their latest models I finished over the break just in time for the term to start." He was always tinkering and figuring out ways to enhance the two little robots. After all, they were his most accessible tools, and his very closest friends though he didn't tell people the latter.

Moby and Remy were taking note of each student, getting pictures with their optical lenses and cataloging them while Hiko's sensors were picking up any electronics they had and adding to the files being made. Two students so far had really piqued his curiosity in that regard. The large rat mutant quirk student who seemed to have miscellaneous junk and parts in their bag. He decided it was best to stay away from them lest they try to add his beloved robots to their collection. The other was the last girl to come in, the one sitting with the Rubik's cube. Her whole body seemed to be configured with levels of technology that Hiko had never seen before although it seemed she was having some kind of technical difficulty. Idly he wondered if he should offer help to her.

DSLIX DSLIX Skyhunter Skyhunter gmimperfecti gmimperfecti

It was incredibly early, barely four in the morning. Junji slept as long as he could but he was too nervous, excited? Marigold insisted that he was 'exactly what those students need'. It had been three years since his fight with Oil Slick, and every night he dreamed about that fire, and the cost it had. The beautiful sounds of his violin swept across the home's unlit interior, music being the first thing he did in the morning as it somehow made things right. His playing had been Mizune's favorite thing to wake up to, and it was a tradition he refused to break.

"I know you are eager to meet your students, but have you looked over their files? I want to make sure you are prepared, physically. The surgeries have done wonders, but-"
"
I am feeling much better, Principle! Don't you worry about me. I have been doing yoga and helping my neighbor Ms. Shurigawa with her groceries. I am as good as I am going to get for the time being"

Marigold sighed as he leaned back in his office chair, looking up at the teal ceiling as he readjusted his glasses
"
I appreciate you taking this on, Junji. They are the future and must be ready for...anything. This class is our most diverse, and while a few are quite the miscreants. I believe your temperament will speak to them and I've know doubt you will make them strong, and who knows? They might do the same. " Marigold spoke. Junji pacing back and forth excitedly and nervously in the meantime.
"
I know this is important, but I can't help but be excited, you know? I may not be pro material anymore, but I always said when I'd retire, I would teach! We need heroes more than ever so I will do what I can, thanks Mari er- Principle" Junji giving him a wave before leaving.

The hallway outside The Principle's Office was flush with students and staff alike. It was to be expected on the first day, but it was still far more than he expected! He had seen incredible turnouts at his concerts that made him less nervous (and excited) than this. He made his way across the atrium, greeting students passing by and those who recognized him. He was eager to meet his class and eager still to get to know them. He only hoped that they liked him!

NeramoDJI NeramoDJI Akudon Akudon
"You're Japenese is totally good; I've heard way worse. The Yo-Yo Hero is one of my favorites, what an absolute hottie. We aren't related thank god. He can bring them back to him, I can't really. Whatever I launch, gets uh...launched, but I can get it to change direction mid-air though! It's pretty cool, what about you? Water Quirks are always flashy huh? I like that, it'll be almost as flash as mine~" Sachiko said with her tongue out before giggling as she made her way to her seat, waving to Darius. She liked him, he was fun! Her eyes sparkling from joy as she caught sight of the wooliest thing she had ever seen!

Michi seeing the preppy girl stroll up to her desk, and bounce in place as she radiated excitement and eager energy
"
Like Oh my god, you are the cutest girl I have seen like ever! What's your instagram? I bet you take the best pictures, we are going to be the best of friends! My name is Sachiko, call me Sachi! It's like totally awesome to meet you"

"Good morning students!" Their homeroom teacher entered the classroom with a vibrant smile; The click of his heels resonating with each step he took. That nervousness he felt on the way here melting away as he entered the room. There were so many students, and they were all so charming! His eyes of cerulean blue looking over the many faces he would be seeing quite alot! He couldn't help but clap his hands in excitement as he greeted the class, standing in front of class and giving a wave with his fingers.

"
Hello Hello~ I am Junji Chikafuji. I am so excited to be your Homeroom Teacher this year. My My, do we have some talent here. I am going to have my work cut out for me" He said "Now now, I have been going over how I want to start us off, and I think that starts with showing your classmates what you can do. I believe that will ease the first day jitters and allow me to determine where to start with each of you. I know some of your quirks are...difficult to show, but I believe me and The Principle have come up with means catered to each one here" He paused for a moment to give them time to absorb the information, gladly taking any questions. An excited air to him when he looked at any students whom spoke up, an aura of comfort and genuine interest.

"
I just need to get my folders and clipboard together and then we will head out!" He had left them here overnight, and completely lost track of where. A chipper man, if not incredibly forgetful as he rummaged through the drawers of his desk for a moment. His curly hair bouncing from below the desk as he was humming and rooting through spastic sorting system.
NebulaBlossom NebulaBlossom DSLIX DSLIX gmimperfecti gmimperfecti Faynorae Faynorae RavenSong RavenSong conman2163 conman2163 Orikanyo Orikanyo Skyhunter Skyhunter Dante Verren Dante Verren LadyOfStars LadyOfStars

unnamed.jpg

Moby and Remy were taking note of each student, getting pictures with their optical lenses and cataloging them while Hiko's sensors were picking up any electronics they had and adding to the files being made. Two students so far had really piqued his curiosity in that regard. The other was the last girl to come in, the one sitting with the Rubik's cube. Her whole body seemed to be configured with levels of technology that Hiko had never seen before although it seemed she was having some kind of technical difficulty. Idly he wondered if he should offer help to her.

Ko's body remained hunched over the rubik's cube. This rubik's cube was different from the usual ones. It was completely white, except for each time her finger touched a square it would flash for 100 microseconds to a color. It required intense focus, perceptive awareness, and hand-eye coordination. All core skills expected of a wraith. What separated her from others of her kind was as her fingers continued to flicker through positions and her right eye remained fixed on the flickering white squares her left eye floated free. It was an inhumane trick of parallelism and brain-muscle control.

A squirt of pain and heat flared from around her left carotid artery as the brain pocket there worked over time. Visual stimuli from the left eye was ran through the optical nerve but processed by the left carotid neural network. Relevant signal processing was ran through the neural lace chip for tagging to Kukigawa Takehiko's dossier. In fact almost all of her attention was now on building out just that dossier.

In this way she worked on the phantom Rubik cube while also watching Moby and Remy surveil her. She was impressed and excited in ways she hadn't expected. There was someone else here who enjoyed watching, cataloging, and perhaps stalking others. Another part of her distributed cognition day dreamed that this was the start of a romantic comedy. If it was, the boy of her dreams would do something clever to get her attention or make some big flashy gesture. Thier relationship would develop quickly in the first arc. Perhaps they'd hold hands or steal a quick kiss between classes. Of course, she'd have to find and remove any potential romantic rivals.

"Good morning students!" Their homeroom teacher entered the classroom with a vibrant smile; The click of his heels resonating with each step he took. That nervousness he felt on the way here melting away as he entered the room. There were so many students, and they were all so charming! His eyes of cerulean blue looking over the many faces he would be seeing quite alot! He couldn't help but clap his hands in excitement as he greeted the class, standing in front of class and giving a wave with his fingers.

Her wandering left eye, a black pit, all pupil and no discernable iris, swiveled from watching Kukigawa Takehiko and his robots to the teacher. Junji Chikafuji was a true hero who had selflessly sacrificed himself. She snapped to attention and saluted once dropping the Rubik cube and bolting to her feet. In the wraith program any hesitation to give proper respect to a commanding officer meant public flogging. Usually twenty lashes in front of the class. Any student that let this punishment disturb them got the same. She didn't want to start her first day being beaten in front of the boy. That would be an entirely different kind of movie, a trilogy she had lived through.

She stood at full attention, head high and shoulders back. By instinct, wraith programming kicked in and several peripheral neural networks performed the calculations to perfectly camouflage her with her surroundings. Her body armor, which had looked more like the swirling storm of Jupiter than it's proper resting white and electric blue highlight now came alive. Within 100 milliseconds all the required calculations had been performed and she blended into the surroundings. Her heart beat slowed and even the emp field of her personal network slowed and blended into the background radiation of the room.

Wraiths were supposed to watch but not be seen, to listen but go unheard.

"Hello Hello~ I am Junji Chikafuji. I am so excited to be your Homeroom Teacher this year. My My, do we have some talent here. I am going to have my work cut out for me" He said "Now now, I have been going over how I want to start us off, and I think that starts with showing your classmates what you can do. I believe that will ease the first day jitters and allow me to determine where to start with each of you. I know some of your quirks are...difficult to show, but I believe me and The Principle have come up with means catered to each one here" He paused for a moment to give them time to absorb the information, gladly taking any questions. An excited air to him when he looked at any students whom spoke up, an aura of comfort and genuine interest.

She remained perfectly camouflaged, as her eyes remained fixed at the center of the room. She watched her commanding officer with her peripheral vision only. Her ears continued to monitor the room, auditory stimulus from both ears running now through the left and right carotid neural networks. A twin explosion of boiling heat and surging pain signals the neural networks were warming up to full capacity. Each different conversation and sound separated, collated, and filed.

She was sure this was a trick. It was a pretty common one for commanders to try and lure wraiths into speaking with leading questions or pretending to care. It was a variant of the honey trap. She wouldn't fall for such an basic trick, but a dark part of her was eager to see how many in this new unit would get whipped. She hoped that the boy Kukigawa Takehiko wouldn't fall for their commanders trick. It would be hard to listen to the wet, bloody sounds as his flesh was peeled apart by the lashing whip.

Last edited:
Ohashi Yori
Screenshot_2022-12-23_at_2.19.23_AM.png
Yori occasionally looked over at the other students who had joined them, staying her seat largely quietly for the time being after her formal greeting to that one who walked in earlier with the strange etiquette in her mind. There seemed to be a wide variety of people in the class now. The ones who were of most interest were those who seemed physically capable to Yori. She was aware that you couldn't always judge a book by it's cover however as there were a plenty of people with quirks who didn't look at a surface level as powerful as they were. She wasn't particularly bothered by the chair sound or anything of the like but she did perk up a bit upon hearing the word for cute confused with cool, a bit confused herself, mainly hearing it due to being relatively close proximity in where she was seated. The amount of Gaijin in the room wasn't too much of a surprise, U.A was a very popular school all around the world with it's stellar reputation, so the fact it seemed more global was to be expected.

For now after those she had greeted she stayed largely in her seat, a serious focused look about her. Thinking about what was to come moving forwards. She needed to distinguish herself sooner than later and she hope she'd be capable of it. With the right kit she knew she could be effective on the field even if her quirk wasn't as outwardly destructive as others, there were amany applications that it could be used in particularly if she had the right gear and training. The sense of anticipation did not leave her as she kept a formal upward posture in her seat. She immediately took a position of attention looking forward at the front of the room towards the new comer.

This was their teacher no doubt, the person looked very scholarly which she found to be respectable, they at least seemed to know how to dress the part, until it registered in her brain that this was once the Pro Hero The Maestro Hero a very well known one at that! One who could entertain the masses and help bring justice to the world around, who would of thought someone like this would be teaching them? It was all quite exciting. Even so she tried not to let it show too much at her recognition of him.

Once the silent period started Yori opted to stand up straight once more and assume a confident position.

"
Hello Hello~ I am Junji Chikafuji. I am so excited to be your Homeroom Teacher this year. My My, do we have some talent here. I am going to have my work cut out for me" He said "Now now, I have been going over how I want to start us off, and I think that starts with showing your classmates what you can do. I believe that will ease the first day jitters and allow me to determine where to start with each of you. I know some of your quirks are...difficult to show, but I believe me and The Principle have come up with means catered to each one here" He paused for a moment to give them time to absorb the information, gladly taking any questions. An excited air to him when he looked at any students whom spoke up, an aura of comfort and genuine interest.

"Sensei, It is an honor to study under someone of your caliber, I look forward to be learning from you!" she proclaimed confidently with a relatively serious look about her that seemed constant, bowing forward some out of respect, before she sat back down at attention. She couldn't help but what wonder what sort of ways they'd be showing their quirks off, but she was sure she was going to find out soon enough as this once pro hero looked around to gather what he needed, she kept her attention on him.

Mentions: Garbage Pail Kid Garbage Pail Kid DSLIX DSLIX Faynorae Faynorae

Chiyo Oda
Mentions: NeramoDJI NeramoDJI Skyhunter Skyhunter Orikanyo Orikanyo conman2163 conman2163 Faynorae Faynorae gmimperfecti gmimperfecti NebulaBlossom NebulaBlossom TheTimePiece TheTimePiece Garbage Pail Kid Garbage Pail Kid
Chiyo.1.png

Chiyo took her seat, glad to have finally made it in. Laying her head on the table she closed her eyes, content to rest there until class started. Ghost not content to sit idle scanned the room until he noticed the hulking creature of metal and power that had nodded at Chiyo as she sat down. Nudging her shoulder the ghost spoke into her ear "Cool metal man just nodded at you. at least acknowledge him back, or better yet let me do it. You just gotta do a little peek and I can handle it." Chiyo sighed, it was unusual that Ghost was excited about something other then causing her a headache. She could partially humor him this time, and so she turned her head, opening her eyes just enough so she could catch sight of a bit of the large desk that her classmate sat at. Once she managed to catch a glimpse she gave a thumbs up in his direction before turning her gaze back to the desk before her.

While Chiyo continued to keep her head down Ghost made a game of whispering commentary into her ears, "Pretty witch, a literal rat on humanoid legs... yeah I have nothing for that one. Lets see we have crier from earlier, Well hello there. Quick look left! You have to introduce yourself to your neighbor!" Chiyo however noticed the change in it's tone, and once more ignored the request. It continued to try and get Chiyo to comply with his request, to the point of not even giving any commentary for the next few students who walked. A shame since although his descriptions were annoying they at least gave her the faintest idea of what her classmates were like without looking up.

It was the entrance and introduction of the pink guy from earlier that pulled ghost's attention away from trying to get her too speak with whoever was at seat 8. "So dazzling and friendly, I'm gonna be sick." it then proceed to make heaving noises as if it was trying to puke, not that it could. "Perhaps I will introduce myself to him, You can even talk to him. I'm sure you will get along great." She murmered into her arms. "Please spare me, I will be good!" It cried and through up it's hands in a praying motion. "That is what I thought" Chiyo mumbled in reply. It then turned back to watching the door and stared at the new arrival as she made her way to her desk, pulling out a rubrics cube. "Hmm what do you know, someone just as anti-social as you."

"Head up, teacher is here"
it spoke with more authority this time, showing that ghost wasn't playing around. Not at this moment at least. Placing her elbows on her desk, she raised her head so that her face rested in the palms of her hands. Just like earlier she peered through the gaps between her fingers, looking directly at there teachers midsection. It was better to be safe then sorry. When the teacher announced that they would be showing off their quirks with specialized test a small groan escaped her lips. It wouldn't be loud enough for the whole class to hear, but those directly around seat 9 would have been able to catch it. In spite of Chiyo's despair or maybe because of it the Ghost let out an obnoxious high pitched chuckle. "Looks like I get to say hello to everyone after all. I wonder how he is going to make you use your quirk? Maybe like one of those stalls where you go up to shake someone's hand, but instead it's meet the main attraction... Me!"

"Show some enthusiasm! Like that girl!" he stated motioning to the one who stood up. You should be excited it's everyone's lucky day! Well everyone but yours."
it chuckled. For the first time in quite a while an old feeling of dread creapt from the back of her mind, now she just wanted to find a hole to hide away in. Maybe if she asked nicely they would let her skip quirk demonstration.

ddo8pwb-6308494b-79a7-4b16-9c54-088507058ae1.png

The Regenerating Hero: Mini-Unkillable!
(Alyssa Alasso)

Alyssa studied the chaos in the room, making note of her classmates and their specific perks. Well not literally, Alyssa was much too disorganized to take actual notes. She preferred to pretty much wing everything she did. In fact it was probably a good thing she didn't have to take the practical exam for the school given that she tested poorly. Schoolwork never set with her right, she just wanted to put things to the test rather then study theory all day. She made an effort to smile at people who looked her way, but she didn't make headway in meeting anyone. She figured it was because she hadn't introduced herself but she was too nervous to do so. Besides she didn't want to immediately mark herself out as a legacy. Particularly given the rumors that were circulating about her brother's disappearance from home.

Then the teacher appeared. A bright eyed and curly haired former-hero. It was no less then what was expected from UA. They would be taught by Heroes with real world experience. A wealth of veterancy to draw upon and aide them in their journey to surpass the previous generation. Quirk demonstrations were on the agenda first thing it seemed. Alyssa found herself fretting about this though. She didn't have any particular advantage when it came to physical tests. In fact short of stepping in front of a bus it would be hard to easily show them exactly what her quirk was (And it would really hurt to get hit by a bus.). She hadn't made much progress in practicing with her quirk since her brother disappeared and her father buried himself in his work to avoid the reality of his splintering family.

She sighed and wiped the depressing thought from her mind. She'd figure out someway to stand out in these tests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back