• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Date a horror girl

just_patches

So for my first interest check on the site, I'm considering a sorta romance or just a platonic relationship between a normal human and my OC, Summer Patches character zone
Perhaps a fan of horror who wants to learn more about what Summer is. Summer isn't one to care about gender, so the gender of the other person doesn't matter. Romance isn't required either, can just be a casual friendship between a human and a freak of nature.
As for the setting, I'm thinking modern day. Perhaps one where the supernatural or bizarre phenomenea is commonplace enough that someone like Summer is accepted into society.
(also just because I mentioned the partner being normal doesn't mean they have to be. I just think the relationship would be more interesting if the partner was normal as opposed to another bizarre creature)
D_PBkLEUYAYclmB.jpg large.jpg
Credit to artist: 👁️ (@leylenmonster) | Twitter

I don't have art for it but I have another Creature I could RP with you with, but I also have a human version of him if you want to use that too

I don't have art for it but I have another Creature I could RP with you with, but I also have a human version of him if you want to use that too
Tell me about him, I'll see what I think.

Hey I’d be down, even though I haven’t done one like this, I do have s few ideas though
What do you have in mind?

Since that's two people, I would hate to have to pick between them, so I'll see what I can do to make both parties happy.
Also sorry for taking so long. Been at work all day.

Tell me about him, I'll see what I think.

What do you have in mind?

Since that's two people, I would hate to have to pick between them, so I'll see what I can do to make both parties happy.
Also sorry for taking so long. Been at work all day.
That’s fine, I was thinking about playing someone blind since I like the concept

Bumping this again.
Also interested in RPing my other characters in my character list:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back