• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom darling fandoms (new fandoms added) {MxF or F//}

rosar.io

a vanishing cabinet

Welcome aboard! People call me rosario, you could call me almost anything and there's a pretty good chance I won't care. I'll just take the nickname. I'm a 20 year old female, always down for a good, descriptive roleplay that we're both passionate about! Despite the gender that I identify as, I'm willing to play either male or female characters. Currently I'd prefer to play a female character but if you ask, I'll play a guy ~ it won't take any convincing, really. Just ask. Pairing-wise, I'm wiling to do MxF or FxF. I lean more towards heterosexual romantic pairings but I'm bisexual, I'll do either. I just can't really do MxM, I don't do it well enough, I don't think.

I only play my OCs, however there's a select few canon character that you may just be able to convince me to play for you. Doubling isn't something I really do, you can request it, of course, or I might request it if you get me to play a canon character I'm not super into. Considering the universes are so big, some of these plots call for side characters, quite a few of them. So it’d be great if you’re capable of occasionally playing more than one character when they come up! But that's all up for conversation later on if you're interested!

Rules:
- Be active. Understandably school, work, or simply having plans can and will get in the way. That's incredibly understandable. But please don't drop the role play and preferably give a warning if you'll be gone for more than a few days at a time.
- Preferably 2 paragraph minimum, the exception being if your post doesn't have any conversation since overkill with detail isn't much fun. Just don't do one-liners, try to have some thoughts and a bit of detail. Luckily, this probably won't be an issue due to the environment.
- Cursing is allowed.
- Please just follow RPN's rule. This definitely includes no smut roleplaying, I'm willing to fade to black, though. That's not a problem.

Anyways, I want to keep this as short and sweet as possible. Don't want to overwhelm anyone with just an interest post. So I'll give very brief descriptions of my plots, and canon characters that i'm interested in for my OCs if you wanted to be a canon character.

11537542.gif

Who I would want you to play if you choose to be canon:
- Zuko
- Sokka
- Katara
- Suki
- Azula
- Ty Lee
Legend of Korra:
- Korra
- Bolin
- Asami
- Opal
Very simply put plot ideas! (If there's a * next to it, I'm probably really feeling that plot). Right now, I only have, like, three, specific plot ideas, this doesn't mean you can't come to me with interest so that we can discuss. I just prefer using our characters and putting them in a particular setting of the fandom, such as a book, a time period, during certain events - but these few ideas don't impact the events of the universe which is why I have them pre-thought out (?):
1) The Next Legend. After Avatar Korra lost her connection to the previous Avatar, a fresh cycle of Avatar's has begun. We'll now follow the Avatar after Korra, a young earthbender (Can be either of our OC's). We'll be following their journey of mastering all four elements and keeping balance in a world that has now transitioned between ever adapting nations and the combination of the spirit world.
2) During the 100 years of Avatar Aang's disappearance, we'll be following the life of two original characters throughout the newfound war and impending threat of the Fire Nation. With the fall of the Air Nation, fear and concern spread throughout everyone. (Here we could even be Fire Nation soldiers or citizens, we can discuss it if the time period just catches your fancy).
3) The beginning of existence. Before Avatar Wan's power was even perceived as capable, when humans lived peacefully on the cities built on the back of elder lion turtles. (Can't get too much more descriptive than this).
4) Not as descriptive as the other ideas, but something where the villain is Koh, the face eater. We can discuss who our characters are and why they encounter him, but I feel like it’d be super interesting if Koh plays a major role in their story.
5) This also isn’t too in depth, but I’m thinking that including the Kyoshi Warriors would be interesting. Whether that means during Avatar Kyoshi’s time, where we focus on Chin and that particular war, or any time after that, such as with Aang and what happens when the Kyoshi Warriors are captured or how they serve and protect after Ozai’s defeat.
Final note! I can either roleplay over PM or a Thread. But to express interest, either leave a little note down below or PM me! Oh, and ask as many questions as you want~
b5962b12d972588309fba237585902b7.gif

DC Comics/Cinematic Universe
5b81fd4a284c8f320dfd703b519486b8b3707140_00.gif

Characters I'd like you to play:
- Nightwing
- Superboy
- Raven
- Supergirl
- Kid Flash/Wally West
- Impulse/Bart Allen
- Beast Boy
Plots:
- I have a few minor, basic ideas. Little ideas I'd like to properly discuss and branch out if you really want to do the fandom/universe.
Harry Potter
original.gif

Characters I'd like you to play, if you choose canon:
- Fred/George Weasley
- James Potter I/II
- Lily Evans
- Luna Lovegood
- Hermione Granger
- Remus Lupin
Plots:
- For this fandom, I have more plots than the former (DC), but I don't feel like making such a large list. Just know that some do include Ilvermorny, Next Gen, The Second War, and the Goblet of Fire.
Supernatural
ArtisticShortHamadryad-small.gif

Characters I would like you to play, if you choose canon:
- None in particular, just tell me who you enjoy playing if anyone, and I'll give you my okay or not.
Plots:
- I have several plots, I'm only going to list the two below.
- Demons, perhaps a crossroads demon or something. Dunno how to explain it, but ask about it if you want.
- Supernatural hunters, can't really explain this either, so I suppose they're both more like pairings. They can obviously be fleshed into proper plots, though, if the content interests you.

Last edited:
UPDATE:
+ new fandoms added {Harry Potter, Supernatural, DC Comics/Universe}
+ you can also request a fandom you don't see here, i'll just tell you whether or not i'm in it
+ more fandoms to come

I actually am curious if we could share canons in a DC + Marvel crossover RP? I'm more of a DC guy but I was hoping we could sort of share everyone y'know? OCs are cool too cause I like to spice things up lul.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back