• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Darkness - Chat Hub

Other
Here
Let me just say that the computer expert debunking the extra-normal properties of the game is the funniest thing

Dick is surrounded by nnnneeeeerrrrddddssss.

He may be the worst of em though

the idea for my character, through sheer force of being called a code kiddy like twice, went from catburglar to "i will hack ur minecraft account"

[class=buttonB] [/class] [class=buttonClick] cursor:pointer; [/class] [script class=buttonB on=mouseenter] setText "cant say i mind though i will still break into your house and steal your virginity" addClass buttonClick [/script] [script class=buttonB on=mouseleave] setText "cant say i mind though i will still break into your house and steal your shit" removeClass buttonClick [/script] [script class=buttoBn on=click] addClass buttonB removeClass buttonClick [/script] [Div class=buttonB]cant say i mind though i will still break into your house and steal your shit[/div]

Ill be off like for a few hours, about to go see a very popular movie that I won’t disclose.

the idea for my character, through sheer force of being called a code kiddy like twice, went from catburglar to "i will hack ur minecraft account"

[class=buttonB] [/class] [class=buttonClick] cursor:pointer; [/class] [script class=buttonB on=mouseenter] setText "cant say i mind though i will still break into your house and steal your virginity" addClass buttonClick [/script] [script class=buttonB on=mouseleave] setText "cant say i mind though i will still break into your house and steal your shit" removeClass buttonClick [/script] [script class=buttoBn on=click] addClass buttonB removeClass buttonClick [/script] [Div class=buttonB]cant say i mind though i will still break into your house and steal your shit[/div]
Due to that last post and the escape from an hentai line.

Your character is my favorite, what a good friend.

Okay, so I'd like to ask what to do with Serbian. They haven't responded in quite some time, and I'm thinking of giving them the same consequence of Enid. I also have a replacements lined up, but I don't know if should go through with it yet.

Thoughts?

Well, ghosting is sadly common these days. We've already poked em yea? Perhaps do so again, matbe PM, but aside from that not muchh to be done.

If you want, go ahead and replace, we're fast paced around here. Reminds me abit of dnd with the way you play gm and such.

Well, ghosting is sadly common these days. We've already poked em yea? Perhaps do so again, matbe PM, but aside from that not muchh to be done.

If you want, go ahead and replace, we're fast paced around here. Reminds me abit of dnd with the way you play gm and such.
I've already PMed him. I'm saldy going to have to replace him.
but lowkey highkey I love writing these character consequence tidbits

I've already PMed him. I'm saldy going to have to replace him.
but lowkey highkey I love writing these character consequence tidbits
Hehe, glad your having fun, it's fun to occasionally have some hands off moments for myself, see the shenanigans that sorta just... happen.

Oh boy a tarot card, is this when Dick awakens his persona?

:p

Awww yea tasty development.

And what does Dick do?

"Oh shit a ghost *takes pic*"

Everyone welcome Verdana Verdana as our fourth (and hopefully final) member!

I hath been summoned by ye foolish mortals. Show thyselves, o inferior specimens
Hi guys! I'm Verdana, a part time roleplayer/ex-ex-roleplayer who draws a lot!

Verdana will be joining our story around tommorow, meaning that we'll at least have I think Ori in by then.

welcome to the bone zone

hope you like tentacles, cuz there's enough to fill a bad doujin in here hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back